Jihad on europe

We are sick of crusaders that oppress us for thousands of years, they were kîlling our men, raping our woman 1000 yeas ago, now they're bombing us. nothing changes, they are still cowards.But brothers, when we declared jihad on them, they RETREATED from our holy lands like a coward they are and never come back again. so why don't we declare jihad on them again? we could wipe them off map easily. they always bragging about "crusades" here. but IT IS FAILED. when we declared jihad on crusaders we wiped them out. so let's declare jihad on europe, they are NOT innocent. ther are killing our civilians. didn't you know that americans killed 90 of our brothers in last airstrike? this is CRUSADE. we need to jihad on them again so they can know their place

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8wjMj8nnY
youtube.com/watch?v=L6XQD0BxxcE
youtu.be/g0sRmpvdIIk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse
rotunda.upress.virginia.edu/founders/FOEA-03-01-02-0569
youtube.com/watch?v=u_Yxn6tYrQM&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good luck with that

your time is up crusader filth. we are coming for you

Abu Sanjar, shut up and give me rockets for people!

>Crusaders raping goatmen
Hahaha hahahhaha hahahhaha ebin.dat

>muslim armies attacking the kingdoms of christondom
>wonders why a crusade was launched

kek

>Checks id.

HI5+FJOU: HI5 FUCKING JOU. Nice b8

It's extremely ironic when turkish IP tells about crusaders retreating when they retreated from Saladin's kurds. About time your Erdocuck beheaded your army, right?

>implying china wont rule all
BUILDING THE CHINESE EMPIRE

We need to help Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8wjMj8nnY

youtube.com/watch?v=L6XQD0BxxcE

cool it, mehmed.

>We need to help Sweden

Sweden is already dead, m8.

I wish muslims went to an all out phyiscal war with Europe, instead the decieving jew schemes they are doing now.

Crusades were a RESPONSE to Jihad and violent Islamic politics you roach imbecile.

youtu.be/g0sRmpvdIIk

If that happened, I am certain we would clean up Europe in a year.

you are just salty about losing an empire, Anatolian

>never come back again.
>now they're bombing us. nothing changes

You're being a retard.

> this is CRUSADE.

I honestly wish it was. I wish nothing more than for Europe to wake up to what you and your religion really is.

This is the only thing you crusaders have? we have ALLAH(the most might and merciful) He will lead us to victory. not this human made things

careful what you wish for, turkroach..

>Turkey
>thousands of years
Kek

Good old Saladin, a fine kurd if ever there was

Excellent thinking, Ahmed
But are you sure you can handle crusaders because last time it was the kurds who defeated them?

You've got an Allah?

We've got a Kek
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse
>On 11 September 2015, a crawler crane toppled over onto the Masjid al-Haram, the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. 111 people were killed and 394 injured.[3][4][5][6]

Allah is Lucifer whereas Jehova is the real God.

>Jehova is the real God.
kys

>pepe

If I did that I'd be worshiping Lucifer :O

You are a jehovah's witness, had to chase down a flight of stairs a pair of cocks like you who woke me up on sunday morning at fucking 8:00 am.

Tell your pals to fuck off back in their 62% white country and bring their heresy with them

you started it

Kurds will overtake you

There is no God. We thought you would get it in the age of space technology.

> kîlling
> î

K*rd detected

>white ppl are dangerous trust me he he

So you fuckers invade Europe countless times, threaten the Byzantines countless times, eventually destroying them, and you are bitching about a few hundred years of retaliatory crusades on the Christian holy land?

At least you can admit you're not white, Mario

Meds are nor white nor black. We are a race apart

This is a meme map, green color part is especially inaccurate.

who are they?
every group beliving it self to be superior by a higher meaning is shit, and the reason why this world bleeds so much
muslims are fine, just as christians or anybody else,
Just radical islam(or insert any religion here) is shit, also racism is shit
why are you killing innocentc kill the ones who are reposiable for that shit
no child can choose the world or society or belive it is born to.. but you can star behaving like a loving ault for allahs/gods sake

Reminder that Race war>Crusades

this is so fucking stupid, is this bait
and why?
german turk reporting in

fight fascism fight islam-terrorism

>Poitiers
>Lepanto
>Vienna
ok

acctualy they are all the same, people just belive any shit aslong as they can think it makes them superior (like racism)

>german turk
No such thing. You are a turk living in Germany. Period

But you misunderstand, those bombings are actually a good thing, for your own good. Those 90 dead brothers of yours are now 90 less retards that will shit up your country.

You should thank us.

Look i get that you want to kill everyone that doesn't agree with your religion of Islam and doesn't submit to allah etc.

But why do you consistantly try to say it is others that attack you first..

This is basically the pattern it has been throughout history.

>muslims declare jihad on people who don't follow islam, start attacking them
>they defend themselves
>muslims declare further jihad claiming "the non muslims started it, so now it's on"

I understand you want to kill people who won't accept islam i get that you believe that. I might not agree with it but i get that you believe that.

But don't act as if someone else attacked you first.

Just to make it even more concise this pattern:

>muslims attack someone
>the ones they attack retaliate
>muslims attack further and claim the other party started it

This is precisely why we need to get the fuck out of the middle east as much as possible.. because regardless if muslims attack first, they will ignore that and claim someone else started it. They will use any excuse to go further jihad..

Also westerners do have a problem with christians in middle east getting killed by muslims.. So what do you suggest when muslim nations (oic) doesn't want to do something about this?

Problem is.. we don't want war with you, but we don't want to get attacked or blown up in streets either.. And since the muslim world (oic 57 majority nations) don't want to do anything about the jihadi networks that operate there and kill christians and other non muslims including non shariah following muslims.. Then the west need to go and try to deal with them since you don't want to..

This then just makes the jihadis go "ah see they attack us first" eventhough they were the ones that attacked first..

This whole "you did it first" bullshit from jihadis is getting so tiresome, because it's simply not true weither in history nor is it now..
and ofcourse they go and kill people who are the least responsible for it (random civilians)

bullshit, i am mixed, lived my whole life in Germany
Erdogan rules Turkey now (means this country is dead for me), so i am German.
but my heritage is german-turk

>so i am German.
>lookatmeImtheGermannow.png
your mum just got raped by a turk and you are trying to build a sense of identity. Being German is something that only blood can determine, same as any nationality. Instead of fixing Turkey and preventing it from becoming the next islamist shithole like Syria, you'd rather take the easy way out

This whole "you started it" seems to be just a way for jihadis to legitimize doing jihad and then blaming the ones they attack for it being their fault..

When it's pretty clear historically and in the texts that jihad is waged on people because they fail to submit to allah and muhammad. Weither they started shit or not.

So the jihadis want to attack you regardless of you starting stuff or not.. but if they can get you to believe that it's your own fault, then you won't go "hey wtf is this bullshit, why are you attacking us when we didn't attack you"..

case and example of that being or textual if you prefer rotunda.upress.virginia.edu/founders/FOEA-03-01-02-0569

Asking "why do you attack a nation without reason"

>it's the will of allah that we should subjugate those who don't submit to him etc. etc. etc.

actually my mum is turkish, dad is german
> something that only blood can determine
you mean like your downsyndrome
> i am not the president of anything so i could not "decide". I am just born to this world full of shits and could not choose any of that what was allready settled
- by laws of blood i would be probably even more aryan then you dipshit, but i do not care about that nonsense

> that only blood can determine, same as any nationality
so the superior nationality determines what nationality i have or the other way around, your bullshit makes no sense

my fucking sides

believe me you have never seen a white person in crusader mode in your lifetime...
what you have seen are white persons who are bored since 70 years, but..bring it ...grow some balls and stop hiding behind your islam is peace and not all muslims bullshit and bring it on.
The reason you guys use taquiya is not because you are smart..everyone who can read knows what your plan and even politicians talk about it..it is because you are scared and you have no choice :D
You guys are only alive because you hide behind our laws,not because allah blessed you or whatever..becsuse we gave you a chance after we fucked you again and again..but now...
we just have to wait until you give even the normies a reason to say nuke them get them away we don't want to know how but please....

and it will be glorious..we will make movies about it when its done..and comedians will put it in their set..and we will just laugh about your whole existence after...20years or so^^ and then it will be a story...back then the world had muslims..they were angry and retarded...the end

You don't need to feel sick any longer my friend.

Just keep acting like the retarded sandniggers that you all are and we will erase your existence from this planet.

It will be a sad day for human history and another big taint on the white mans soul, but we will kill all of you.

>posting a Kurdish Conqueror as the OP pic

lil' cuck roach wants the BKC

>Eurocuckistans declare crusade
>Travel a fuckton of distance
>Reach holy land,taking land by surprise
>Realize weather is hot and that Muslims aren't all sheepherders who don't know how to fight
>"lol no"
>they go back to eradicating the shit out of each other for the simplest of reasons for the rest of the millennium

cuck

I don't care were or as what someone was born, as long as you know how to be a decent human being.

And as long as you see yourself as german, obide to geman law and don't be a typical asshole turk (you know what i mean) all is fine and dandy.

Keep your head down in the next couple of years though. Might get ugly soon and it would be a shame if people like you (integrated, german raised turks) get killed too.

>crusaders that oppress us for thousands of years

Thousands? Dude come on try harder. Also, it was muslims that started all the shit, fuck you roach.

>Masjid al-Haram

>Mosque of Haram
>A Mosque is now Haram
>Haram being bad and illegal

Arabs need to sort it out, they really do.

Take a glance at what the future holds for you, jihadi.
youtube.com/watch?v=u_Yxn6tYrQM&

saved

You move first Mohammed, then we have the moral high ground and the superior crusading skills.