Would you watch a Saturday morning cartoon featuring the Chaos Gods?

Would you watch a Saturday morning cartoon featuring the Chaos Gods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SG7VvMGw6w0
youtu.be/9C3O-r5PXUo?t=17m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-6aj9sNvo
youtu.be/9wJpBPckm9U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>rowdy boy
>nerd
>gross fat kid
>boy-crazy girl
It's been done to death.

>boy-crazy girl

Girl?

You got to have a token girl, he's both, so why not.

Not unless it was on early enough that I'd see it before going to bed from staying up the whole night on Friday.

Soon

A saturday morning cartoon starring all the Warp entities would be best.
>Khorne = angry boy
>Tzeentch = Mandark-type who takes himself too seriously
>Nurgle = gross fat kid
>Slaanesh = goth chick
>Malice = wild card
>Emperor = serious nerd/straight man
>Gork & Mork = schoolyard bullies
>Isha = Pretty girl who Nurgle pines after
>Cegorach = violent prankster

You forgot
>Khaine = Isha's abusive jock boyfriend whose fucking Slaanesh on the side

SLAANESH A SHIT

A

S H I T

Why the fuck does Slaanesh have symmetrical tits and not have a massive throbbing penis?

Are the Warhammer Chaos God's supposed to represent the four elements? Fire for Khorn, Water for Slaanesh, Earth for Nurgle and Air for Tzeentch?

I've thought this forever but never asked or had it confirmed.

No they represent Chaos, Chaos, Chaos, and more Chaos
you knob

OI, YOU'Z CALL O' SUMMFIN'?

>Khaine = Isha's abusive jock boyfriend whose being fucked by Slaanesh on the side

fixed it for you

>no malal

Chaos Gods explained

youtube.com/watch?v=SG7VvMGw6w0

mah nigga

I just want more warp chat-room banter with the Chaos Gods as shorts or something.

WOULD I

No, they're powerful warp entities that also represent abstract concepts.

>Khorne: rage, bloodshed, bravery
>Nurgle: despair, plague, cycles
>Slaanesh: pleasure, pain, sensations
>Tzeentch: change, magic, hope

Or the other 18 deities mentioned.

Malice is basically malal now

The Warp Chat segments are great
youtu.be/9C3O-r5PXUo?t=17m36s

Besides Khaine he didn't really leave out any other WARP entities.

Hive Mind, C'tan, etc. aren't Warp

The Horned Rat is a Warp entity.

What the fuck do you think Age of Sigmar is?

Great Horned Rat, Nuffle, the Chaos Gods of Law (inb4 that doesn't make sense, Nurgle/Tzeentch/Khorne/Slaanesh were originally the Chaos Gods of Destruction).

Horned Rat is a Chaos God now.

Slaanesh has been demoted to Warp Entity.

Who was "canihasgalaxy" supposed to be? Just some random warp entity?

It's the Tyranid Hivemind.

They could be the main bosses of an action show. I always loved the trope of a team of main bosses.

>Dark Masters from Digimon
>The Big Four from Monster Rancher
>Seven Deadly Sins from FMA
>The Heavenly Kings from Ultraman Mebius

More specifically, the meme about Tyranids being adorable.

Not sure if it started with the Love Can Bloom child having a pet one, the theory that more female players play them, or just the silly jokes about them being adorable idiots unaware of what they're doing.

So I'm the one who thinks they also BY PURE FUCKING COINCIDENCE look like the four elements which is usually a thing in magic?

Well, all magic in Warhammer Fantasy is fragments of Tzeentch. Apparently Tzeentch was once all of the Warp and all souls and all magic. Then he exploded, became conscious, and the other Chaos Gods happened, then all of reality happened after that.

Pretty much yeah, but those colors can represent other things.

>red: blood
>green: disease
>pink: lust
>blue: magic

Slaanesh is more pride than lust.

>double trips
Slaanesh is excess in all of its forms.

Yeah but in actual stories where he himself has a direct influence its always through pride and arrogance in Fantasy, and desire to torture the shit out of people in 40k.

I guess you could say Age of Sigmar is just gluttony.

>Horned Rat is a Chaos God now
This will never not be funny.

Everybody treats him like the little shit that he is.

When he tried to give Archaon his blessing, Archaon told him to shove it up his ass.

Meanwhile they're the most important Chaos beings because they control the ability to go literally anywhere anybody in Chaos wants, regardless of whether or not they control the magic door MacGuffins.

>Ruining my based rat god like that.

Goodnight sweet prince.

I wish nagash would claim that tower/root/tree.

How did they ruin him? They literally changed nothing except Skaven had a population explosion so they outnumber basically everything in the 40k universe combined, Horned Rat changed his name to Great Horned Rat, and Skaven gained the ability to cooperate for slightly longer with themselves and others if they absolutely need to.

Nagash is too busy being Worf so you know Archaon is over 9000 animes.

Yeah, I kinda liked the Horned Rat as this indistinct, malevolent force, basically a distillation of all the things that make the Skaven actually scary.
Truth be told I find the way they insist on tying all the lore into each other kind of annoying. Fucking everything has to be tied into Chaos somehow.
Also,
>that pic
>implying that's enough to kill Der Grate Ee-Man-Sha-Slayer

Imagine a Storm of Chaos in Adventure Time.

The major problem is GW's Chaos God wank was so hard that before End Times it was basically canon that there were no gods, only Chaos Gods pretending to be gods in order to fuck with mortals more.

While End Times was a massive shitting clusterfuck, it at least partially unfucked the setting in retrospect. Also gave us a bitchin' Neferata and Arkhan model.

Yeah, it just feels way to homogeneous. Considering the massive variety of all the races available, it feels like way too much of what's going on is always connected to Chaos. I get that they're massively powerful omniscient manipulators, but it feels like damn near everything has to be a derivative of them.

>I get that they're massively powerful omniscient manipulators, but it feels like damn near everything has to be a derivative of them.
Unfortunately its clear in almost any interview on the subject that the exact same is the intention.

Chaos is THE big bad. Look at where Age of Sigmar went. There's only retards who fuck things up, good, backstabbers with the same goals as good, and then the main villain which is Archaon leading the forces of Nurgle and Khorne as Tzeentch's partner plus some Skaven were there too.

Hell, look at how End Times went. "Hey guys, fucking ratfucks blew up my flying house, wanna group up for a PUG?" "I'M THE BEST AND I'M HERE TO PROV-wait, you say I'm the best? Okay, I'll join your party."

Yeah, I'm kinda resigned to it.
I mean, it is Warhammer Lore. I really can't expect a ton of nuance.
Are Lizarmen in Age of Sigmar? They were one of my favourite armies, making Lizardmen more than just swamp dwelling savages was pretty cool.

>If anyone has the right to say "I told you so"
>Then I should have set up a parade
>With banners and streamers and clowns and whatever else just for you

My fucking sides.

>Are Lizarmen in Age of Sigmar? They were one of my favourite armies, making Lizardmen more than just swamp dwelling savages was pretty cool.
Lizardmen took their giant flying Aztec pyramids into the void of nothingness after Chaos consumed literally everything other than a handful of souls, Sigmar, the Winds of Magic, the World Tree, and Mallus. Plus a giant dragon made out of starlight who may or may not be Sigmar's dragon lover and that may or may not be Sotek.

The Slann were the only survivors. They reached the giant infinite realm with no boundaries or logic made of the Wind of Light before anyone else did, and made themselves a Garden of Eden which is an exact copy of Lustria complete with all of the rest of the Lizardmen. They also gave themselves the omnipotent ability to see all of the past and all of the future but none of the present.

So they sent their Lizardmen, who are basically made of Light itself now, to go fuck with Chaos for lulz. They reroute portals from Khorne's realm into Nurgle's toilet, or invade out of them at random. The blood of a dead Saurus was able to cleanse ALL of Nurgle's champion's diseases until he was an attractive and immaculate being who later became the leader of a Stormcast Eternal AKA Sigmarine Stormhost AKA Chapter. Lizardmen are working against Chaos and everyone is aware they exist but nobody knows any way to interact with them. Initial lore suggested that they can even outmaneuver even Tzeentch, until later canon confirmed nobody outmaneuvers Tzeentch and he always wins regardless of what anything else says.
Oh, and despite the fact its been billions to the billionth of years since Warhammer Fantasy died, all Skaven now have ancestral memories of Lizardmen which causes them to go into PTSD flashbacks and auto-fail psychology tests in lore. This is despite the fact pre-Age of Sigmar Skaven were not any more afraid of Lizardmen than anything else.

Oh...and they're called Seraphon now. Like Malekith's dragon (which he merged with, he's a dragontaur now, pic related). Which is also the name of a furfag tickle fetish artist.

So long story short? Nothing changed, except Lizardmen are Daemons of Order, Lizardmen can appear anywhere anytime they want, and only the Slann are non-Warp entities.

You think that's good? Spoilers, but Rogal Dorn comes back and delivers a massive fucking mic drop in the last episode.

What's the top one from?

That's fucking hilarious. I always liked how fucking powerful and cryptic the Slaan were. Like how the Elves made a massive voyage into Lustria, traveled upriver, finally make it to the central temple, and the High Priest just points at them and says "BITCHES LEAVE" and reverse-Conquistadors them.
>The Skaven now have ancestral PTSD caused by the Lizardmen
Remember that time Clan Pestilins fucked their way across Lustria?
I miss those days.
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas I think.

Absolutely

especially if it delved into the philosophies of Chaos and how intermingled it is in our reality

Wasn't one of the original founders of Warhammer a Gnostic/Occultists?

This is the first video I've seen from the series, so lay off the spoilers because I'm going to go binge through them all right now.

So basically: if the emperor had a text to speech device with more focus on the warp entities and the language cleaned up?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-6aj9sNvo

>Remember that time Clan Pestilins fucked their way across Lustria?
Worth noting that Skaven had a population explosion. Now what was once a clan is now a type of clan. Moulder is not a clan, Moulder is any clan that works with technology.

Moulder, Pestilens, Skryre, Eshin, and Verminous. Verminous has all the Clanrats and general warriors, suggesting the other clans do not. Masterclan is basically just the Gray Seers.

After Horned Rat was promoted to Chaos God and he renamed himself Great Horned Rat, Skavenblight (which had been floating in outer space as a giant meteor or something) was drawn into the Warp. Skaven then proceeded to tunnel through the Warp, sinking it partially into reality which connects their tunnels to literally everything everywhere within the Warp and otherwise.

So far, Skaven have just been the bitches to anything Nurgle and have shown nothing interesting other than being terrified to the point of paralysis of Lizardmen without actually knowing anything about Lizardmen.

Emprah be with you, brother.
Season 1 isn't spectacular but it gets better as it progresses.

>and the language cleaned up?
Can't we just have it on Comedy Central, or Adult Swim, or Netflix, or Fox or something?

No.

Warhammer was mostly made by a history nerd and a really early wargame fanatic.

Last episode? Where have you been?
Companions, man. Shit's going down.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha This idiotic

The Fire Dragons perfectly embody the dire fatalism of the Eldars race and their constant slide towards extinction by running screaming into death by mostly friendly fire.

You are in for a treat

be sure to watch the extra stuff like "Emprah answers questions"

I'm wondering when da Orks are coming back since they showed up shortly in one of the episodes

I don't know,really,but for some reason I'm picturing it as a sort of comedy. Like, they all live together in the Chaos wastes, and everyday one of them comes with a plan to atract mortals to their embrace/fight the mortal gods, in a Pinky and The Brain fashion.

And that's one of the reasons Age of Sigmar is shit. The lore sounds like it was a written by a ten year old boy who's father related him Warhammer lore as bed time stories.

The kids sure do.

I want a CalArts graduate to draw Warhammer just to see what happens.

Age of Sigmar art is already there.

It's not just the COLORS it's their entire theme! Tzeentch is a fucking BIRD for fuck's sake. How is that not air-related? Slaanesh changes, like water. Nurgle has mushrooms and stuff growing out of him like earth. Khorne, I don't know, fire is just usually assume with blood and rage.

Chaos's theme is that it's the ultimate evil, not fitting into a rigid elemental graph.
>Slaanesh changes, like water
You're triggering my autism, user. Tzeentch's domain is change, and it's not limited to only one thing.

Say what you will about Cal-Arts, it'd at least be more charming and distinct than Age of Sigmar.

Its not quite nuance, but there's some interesting ideas in the old Liber Chaotica background books and the 2nd Edition RPGs. The Liber is especially cool - it's written as if its a series of in-universe tomes by an Empire scholar about Chaos, and follows their slow descent into madness as they get in deeper. The books physically change as they go along too - the Nurgle one's pages get greener and more mouldy looking, the Tzeentch one has anagrams and number puzzles on most of the later pages, things like that. Early to mid-00s was a great time for GW.

Holy shit u rite.

Only if she is in it.

Agreed

desu air changes more
and water's more sexy

>no dick on Slaanesh

Didn't those Liber Choatica books establish a link between fantasy and 40k? I seem to recall he saw Magnus the Red in one of his visions.

Yes, the in-universe author would have nightmare visions of a dark future / alternate reality where baroque armoured supermen would howl praise to the Dark Gods over the cannon fire of monstrous warmachines, about how creatures very much like elves were created to fight a war in heaven and then birthed Slaanesh, and at the end of the Tzeentch book, that there was an incredibly bitter demon prince with one eye looking over all realities for something. The author was written as going completely crazy by that point though.

The real world author took the view, apparently backed up by whoever commissioned him at GW itself at the time, that it was two universes linked by one warp.

>How the feth can a giant holy space beacon "flip you the bird"?

>IT'S A SIIIIGN FROM OUR LORD ON TERRAAAAAAA!! EVERYONE MUST GO FUUUUUUUUCK THEMSELVES!

>father son high five

No. Chaos is the absolute worst part of 40k, and makes the setting worse every time it gets brought up.

The decided early on that Chaos was supposed to be the endgame big bad, but then Chaos never actually accomplished shit and they introduced actually interesting threats like the Necrons and the Tyranids. So in order to keep Chaos relevant they have to powercreep the hell out of it and give them absolutely retarded levels of supposed power, but none of that shit ever matters because 10 bumbfucks in power armor can still stop them at any given time.

Its gotten to the point where they have had to retcon the backstories and technologies of other races just to make sure that no one can have any toys that would make Chaos less of a threat, even if it makes the history of those other races totally impossible to work.

Like the Necron, who had their non-warp FTL taken away (because if you don't have to use the warp to get around thats not fair to Chaos you meanie) and only stole access to the webway at the end of their war, thousands of years after they had somehow been waging battle across the galaxy with ships now going less than the speed of light.

>Slaanesh
>not having a dick

Who the hell drew this crap?

He might be tucking today, just so it's a special surprise

The FTL thing is stupid for all sorts of reasons, but one of ones that really annoys me is that around the same time Tyranid FTL was retconned into being some sort of gravity slingshot drive generated by a hiveship. So the psychic bugs DO have non-chaos FTl, but the absolutely anti-warp, absolute mastery of the material world faction don't.

I started ignoring new mainstream GW fluff some time ago, and I've got to say, makes things a lot better.

>Tzeench without its bird features
What happened?

Tzeentch actually has tons of fire elements.

Slaneesh Patrol!

youtu.be/9wJpBPckm9U

Creepy ass space faggots

>not fitting into a rigid elemental graph.

You're putting thoughts in my head and words in my mouth. That wasn't even remotely what I was saying.

I'm saying it looks like OF THE MANY THEMES AND THINGS GOING ON WITH THE CHAOS *PERHAPS* ONE COULD BE ELEMENTAL *AS FUCKING WELL* ***ALONGSIDE*** THOSE OTHER THINGS. MAYBE THIS WAS PLANNED OR A COINCIDENCE BUT IT WORKS OUT NICELY TOO.

At least someone gets it. Thank you.

Who is the one with the Mickey Mouse esque voice?

I know its a big name in the Slaneesh forces lorewise but am not sure who