/brit/

cuckio edition

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lazerbird-98477393/afternoon-at-the-kinoplex
youtube.com/watch?v=OqYYp5cTuM8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3676849/Residents-baffled-coachloads-Chinese-tourists-descend-unremarkable-Oxfordshire-village-ask-selfies-told-used-HARRY-POTTER-films-rogue-tour-operator.html
ethnicelebs.com/logan-paul
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Britain is a 9th world shithole

thoroughly enjoyed this
soundcloud.com/lazerbird-98477393/afternoon-at-the-kinoplex

remember that meme what a good time:)

I apologize because I know a lot of you see these posts dominating the front page and don’t want it in a smaller sub like this that is dedicated to NSFW pictures. But I came to the realization that if the FCC repeals Net Neutrality and starts charging premium prices for more “obscure” websites like Reddit & Patreon, we could lose a lot of potential content from Mal.

Whether it’s on our end of not wanting to pay ridiculous prices to access certain sites or it might even be on Mal’s end. With a surge in prices and slower speeds, it’s possible she could become discouraged and post less and maybe even no content.

So for all our sakes and to continue to see the amazing Mal in all of her glory, please just take a couple of minutes to fight the FCC and keep the internet for ourselves.

Fight FCC here

Steamed Clams sub edition

Wario>Mario

Anyone remember the Cuckio meme?

the box! THE BOX!

Nintendo switch is the chad console

>primus su-

youtube.com/watch?v=OqYYp5cTuM8

whoa

>ca. 1440 BCE: According to the disputed Tulli Papyrus, the scribes of the pharaoh, Thutmose III, reported that "fiery disks" were encountered floating over the skies.

>343 BCE: According to Diodorus Siculus, the Greek general Timoleon sighted a torch in the sky while he was sailing with his fleet. The torch guided the Greek ships until they reached Sicily

>74 BCE: According to Plutarch, a Roman army commanded by Lucullus was about to begin a battle with Mithridates VI of Pontus when "all on a sudden, the sky burst asunder, and a huge, flame-like body was seen to fall between the two armies. In shape, it was most like a wine-jar, and in colour, like molten silver." Plutarch reports the shape of the object as like a wine-jar (pithos). The apparently silvery object was reported by both armies.

>66 BCE: Roman author and naturalist Pliny the Elder described a "spark" that fell to earth, becoming as large as the moon before returning to the sky.

>70 AD: A bright light over the Temple in Jerusalem. On a later day, "ὤφθη μετέωρα περὶ πᾶσαν τὴν χώραν ἅρματα kαὶ φάλαγγες ἔνοπλοι διᾴττουσαι τῶν νεφῶν kαὶ kυkλούμεναι τὰς πόλεις" ("there appeared in the air over the whole country chariots and armed troops coursing through the clouds, surrounding the cities").

>776 AD: According to a section from the Annales Laurissenses maiores, Saxons besieging the Sigiburg Castle, encountered a craft bearing "the likeness of two large flaming shields reddish in color" floating overhead, thus frightening off the invaders.

>1595 AD: About the time of Michael the Brave's attack on Târgoviște which was occupied by the Ottoman Army there were reports of a bizarre "comet" that appeared in the city, staying pinned on the sky and shining over the Wallachian camp. Reportedly, it stayed there for about two hours before vanishing.

O Cuckio, Cuckio! Wherefore art thou Cuckio?

Chad's game on their PC

chads play modded morrowind on a crappy laptop from 2011

Started a thread lads.

made a reply

I'm going to make a video for Youtube that shows Islamists in Britain with the music "There'll Always Be an England" to Rorke it up.

Please link to some good videos.

Was in school once (about 14 years old) in the playground when a random French tourist girl sticks some weird camera through the fence and takes a picture of us

To this day I have no clue why she did that.

she was a nonce

no gf a bit of cry

Huh...? Why didn't you post this in /lit/

do not care

Why lad

Wish we had politicians like Jezza in the US 2bh

Closest one is Bernie and even then his foreign policy stances are quite hawkish

Tourists can be weird

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3676849/Residents-baffled-coachloads-Chinese-tourists-descend-unremarkable-Oxfordshire-village-ask-selfies-told-used-HARRY-POTTER-films-rogue-tour-operator.html

left wing rorke

Don't wanna get banned for shitposting.

>sister has czech husband
>brother has polish wife
>i'm a virgin with a tiny penis

Really makes you ponder

never been to a zoo?

who here /logang/

me

balding kraut-yank

Bernie "israel has the right to exist" sanders
, nah fuck him

Bruh....look at this dude

he's jewish

logan "poo" paul

Sneeds Hams and Clams
formerly Steamed

Israel will exist forever
Deal with it

wyd after smoking this?

>got friendzoned off a fucking dating app

ethnicelebs.com/logan-paul
>Ethnicity: English, Welsh, Irish, Scottish, German, at least 1/16th Ashkenazi Jewish
imagine being this fucking mentally ill you believe this counts as a fucking jew

No he isn't

Something tells me that if Israel is going down they're taking everyone with them.

>Israel will exist forever
>Deal with it

that's pretty much every American politician

I do wish the insane trumpmania media shitfest would stop

>i have to read every single tweet despite it sending me into a blind rage every time
ah yes

my penis is a dick

Some photographic evidence is required to substantiate this claim.

Just be glad you don't have to live in the country that is the epicenter of all that.

>i'ma very stable genius

Honestly Trump is beyond parody.

until herr spencer leads us back to the path of righteousness inshallah

this can't be real

A sociopathic retard elected by retards.

Pro tip: it isn't.

how the fuck do we fix /cum/ please help

it was trump or a bitch who would've provoked ww3 already

Good Time was alright
good aesthetic

jus b urself:)

/cum/ is dead, that's why /brit/ became my second home when i left that shithole

How would Hillary have provoked ww3

glad blumpf will delay WW3 by a year

dog bless

Did you not pay attention at all to the Russia shit during the election?

exactly my thoughts

ghost in the shell is better than black mirror

women behave like children and if they don't get their way, they do stupid things, now imagine a woman being president of the most powerful country

>just be yourself
>trans

really makes you think

You are universally despised here fuck off

PRESIDENT

CORY

BOOKER

>83995821
>this post
>this flag

redditor

The irish and the kikes despise me i know

potato nigger

he says things like that because he knows idiots like will react to it

just been to reddit

you are literally like fucking pakis
go back to your own thread and sort it out and leave us be

beto is a good poster and everybody who hates him is an irish, jew or spaniard

>can't properly link another post
>has the gall to call someone else a redditor

she wanted to go to war with russia over syria

How many ways have Theresa May and Angela Merkel started

hola jebito

4D chess, shadalay

lads i said "goodnight kid" and she replied "goodnight bro"

fucking christ its over isnt it?

>83995893
FOY

Toil later today then two days off. Then working again on me birthday

Germany and the UK are not superpowers LOL

Source

what

Explain how he is a good poster when he is in fact a braindead subhuman brown person phone poster whos posts are abhorrent and shite only anti irish northern direish runts like ryan like beto oh and australian faggots like yourself because your uncle was blown to pieces

@83995893
first day on /brit/ and make it your last you fat vile yank trollop
jog on

>goodnight kid
yes its over you autistic swine

FOY
dont know where i went wrong tbf