everyday I eat in a restaurant called “buffet”
expensive af but it feels like my mom it’s cooking to me

buffets are a povvo thing so I doubt Monaco has them

Not in africa cus they got no food there LMAO

we call them free fork

in germany we have buffets for refugees
germans pay and syrians eat
then the syrians fuck our wifes and daughters
if we fail toprovideussy for our kings, we srerequired by law to suck them off ourselves and pay extra to apologize for being nazi but that law is useless because we would do that anyway

Hahahahaha kino patrician post lad

we have comida corrida, they are more common than buffets.
You sit in a home styled tables and they pass you entire meals, rice or beans at first, then soup or cream, after that the main dish with some bread or tortillas and finally they give you a dessert like a jello or peaches. The water is unlimited and since the food is amazing, it tastes like home

>The water is unlimited and since the food is amazing

You must eat in one of those expensive restaurants that pretend they are fondas.

Yes. For some weird reason we call it "swedish table"

yes

I eat in subsidized fondas so that must be it, 60 pesos seems like non fancy to me.

Ask anyhing from Finn who is chef in buffet.

how "fresh" is the food is it cheap food or are you guys working your ass off to make it happen.

EVERY COUNTRY.

>The water is unlimited

Do you normally have to pay for a glass of tap water in restaurants there

Well our country has whole delivery system that guarantees the ''freshness.'' But we still need to work it, we also mostly use high end ingredients.

not Venezuela

>go into a $10 buffet
>eat $5 worth of food
>leave

And with ''high end ingredients'' i mean mostly the best possible stuff we can get in Finland, because they always come from an other part of the world, because for some weird reason meat that comes from half-way earth is more cheaper than meat produced in Finland.

here water means fruit juice+water+sugar