Were gonna build a wall and make mexico pay for it!

>were gonna build a wall and make mexico pay for it!
>were not gonna pay for the wall
>haha, seriously though, pay for this wall
>no
>pay for this wall you fucking beaners
>nope
>please pay for my wall
>were not paying for it
>fuck how am I going to build this wall
How exactly did he think this would go?

implying this retard knows what hes doing

This faggot will do stupid shit like end NAFTA or put us on the verge of a war if he gets to build the wall and try us to make it pay for it one way or another, mark my words

you forgot

>please stop publicly stating you won't pay for the wall

lmao

Laughstock of the world lmao

He won't do any of that shit lel. He just tricked a bunch of working class idiots into making Paul Ryan President.

should've promised to build a northern wall first

>implying any of us want to live in a third world country

Many Canadians move to the US for work though?

>put us on the verge of a war
Absolutely not, there's no reality in which this is even a posibility, the extremely unlikely absolute worst case scenario is we each recall our ambassadors and we stop cooperation on bilateral issues, that's it, there's going to be no war or threat of war from either side.

Trump may look to collect his wall money through any number of economic measures, most likely tariffs, even after NAFTA disolution we would still have legal recourse via WTO.

Don't fall for the clown's tricks, his gimmick is to come out as this insane out of control bully in the hopes you get scared into accepting a bad deal, it cannot work on Mexico as it simply is politically impossible for any of our elites to accept his demands, which only goes to show Trump has no clue what he is doing.

>we would still have legal recourse via WTO
He's totally in favor of torpedoing the WTO though. His executive orders have indicated as much and he might actually have the support in congress to do so.

They'll never do it, the only measure that shows them doing well is the stock market and breaking up NAFTA is not priced into the markets at all

They're insane enough to do anything, man. I don't know what country you've been living in this past year.

A country where all unified government has accomplished is making lots of noise and some very modest changes to tax policy

And yet the USA remains an enormous braindrain for us because it offers much higher salaries in many fields and lower living expenses. Really makes you think.

Please go back.

Yes, they're insane enough, but I think this guy is right. I'm personally giving NAFTA 50/50 chances at this point, mostly based on Trump's poison pill demands have stalled negotiations enough a deal is now unlikely before our presidential elections which are likely to result in our having a leftist populist as president.

Sinking NAFTA would be bad enough for the markets to follow that with messing with China via WTO, Republicans in congress would probably rebel, which would be easier to do if the economy is hit.

Nah, Trump isn't messing with the Chinese, it's a lot easier to stall and ignore WTO resolutions till he's out of office.

But this belongs on Sup Forums

Drumpf didnt win because he was a good candidate.
He won because Hillary was a worse candidate.

And because Americans are retards.

Trivia:there is a town in USA where the mayor is an old dog.

>verge of a war
>with mexico
So....good? Usually that's what happens when you invade someone else's country after all.

Who invaded who again?

Immigration is not invation, Ivanov.

What you did to Ukrane is a good example of invasion.

Remember the moment we start a war is the moment we get buttfucked.

What you do is wait for THEM to start it and suddenly everyone is your ally.

Not Russian spic. Now call your 50+ hermanos and tell them to get the fuck out of my country.

>Not Russian

Yeah yeah whatever you say John Ivanovich

Calling a spic a spic is not Sup Forums you bean eating taco nigger.

>How exactly did he think this would go?

he thought it would go exactly as it did, rather he didnt, whoever made up that gimmick and told him to say those things to get votes did

one of his main qualities as a politician is that hell say literaly whatever, this is a good strategy, he, or whoever advises him on that shit, probably got that shtos from berlusconi, its a simple media tactic

im just so happy americunts elected trump, now they are finaly learning, its a necessary thing, a process they must go trough

ssshh, just go back to your safe space

Government budget couldn't afford VPNs this month, Slavinov?

Source?