Alright you have 30 seconds left! 30 seconds!

>Alright you have 30 seconds left! 30 seconds!

dun. dun. dun dun. dundun DUNDUNDUN!

deedeedoodoo deedeedoodoo

dun dun dundun
dun dun dundun
dun dun dundun

deeDUN!

>Oh no too bad looks like you're locked in. Now team leader, do you want to spend a crystal and buy their freedom, or shall we move on to the next challenge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5AywIL5_eYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oooh, nasty!

[Harmonica intensifies]

Why no Richard O'Brien for the remake?

The amount of rage you would feel screaming at the tv as you watch the thick shits doing the most moronic things.

There's a remake?

Never heard of this because I'm American but I just looked it up and it basically seems to be Legends of the Hidden Temple? Except British and for some reason it's adults instead of kids. Like at least it's understandable if a kid can't find their way out of a maze but what the fuck? Are adults retarded?

Yeah, with Richards Ayyyyyowade, who I'm sure will be fine if he doesn't try to imitate Richard but still. Would prefer the original madman

Yeah I can't imagine it without Rif Raf

Yes they are, it's painful to watch. We also had a similar show for children and they weren't even that useless.

Anyone been to a Crystal maze experience?

Mummy hasn't been happy today. Fernando left her again. He said he need to return to Mozambique to be with his people

>Legends of the Hidden Temple

Eh more or less. You'd go through the maze's four zones and try to solve puzzles in different rooms to earn crystals. Every crystal you got earned you more time in the final dome, where slips flew around in a wind machine representing cash.

Man I would love to.

>We also had a similar show for children
Fun House with Pat Sharp?

The remake is full of zany lolrandomshit like Adam & Joe as a disembodied head flying around. Wtf.

I was actually thinking of Jungle Run (had to Google the name), but they're all the same thing

and now the theme tune is stuck in my head

Too old and has lived in New Zealand for years, probably doesn't want to leave. Though he was one of the main reasons I watched it as a kid. Tudor-Pole was alright but it just wasn't the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=5AywIL5_eYM

There were Crystal Maze specials with children, the Christmas specials I think.

jungle run was pure kino

>but they're all the same thing
Yeah, there was Raven too.

It's not an actual Maze (or if it is then the host knows the way around and leads them), it's a series of challenges and winning the challenge gets them more time in the final game where they get put inside a giant crystal filled with gold and silver bank notes they have to grab.

And they definitely did a kid's version once (teens, anyway), I had it on VHS as a kid

>"So you won two crystals, that's nice.
>"Then you got three people locked in....that's not so nice."
>"The next game is a game of skill, pick one of your team to compete, preferably one that isn't complete pants this time."
>"Can I say pants on TV? Ahh it'll be fine."

I could never get how old the contestants looked in the original show despite them being really fucking young. Doubly so for women.

>hi I'm Brian I'm 21 and a bank manager.
>Dude looks 35

come out! come out!