Sell me this show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUUc-5uxz44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should watch it

Ian McShane talks a lot in that sexy voice of his.

Also titties.

It's kino
Also the black dude got cucked by a white dude this time

Gay muslims having sex

>Ian McShane is in it
Well shit, you just sold ME on it by posting this thread. Good job.

$40

It's pretty neat. I had to read about who the characters were a little bit so I had a better understanding of what was happening

Interesting idea that mostly go nowhere. So far Its all set up with no pay off and we're at the finale. The only actually good episodes are the 2 that focus almost exclusively on side characters such as the dead wife or the leprechaun. Avoid it until the season is over. if there's still no payoff then avoid forever.

it's exactly the kind of middlebrow escapism somebody who asked to be sold on something would enjoy

Crispin Glover is the God of Globalization.

Great first few episodes, but it's starting to feel really padded. Deadwife and leprechaun were fun comedy duo at the beginning, but the last episode showing their history was boring as fuck and didn't really add anything except for some tenuous historical link.

As always, the supernatural elements and characters are amazing, the human drama stuff is absolute shit.

Watch it for the Leprechaun. Guy's a fucking great actor and steals any scene he's in.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUUc-5uxz44

100% kino

And it's Dane Cook of all people.

his name is loki

Nah, Low Key was Shadow's friend in prison whose name we conveniently don't hear in the show because reading "Low Key Lyesmith" doesn't immediately give it away but hearing characters say it does.

They are both loki

It''s literal shit.

>Dane Cook
Dropped

he's in it for like a minute and a half

then he dies, but not before getting mutilated

These are my feelings exactly. I'm getting tired of dead wife's sub-plot. I want more Mr.World and Media.

Sooo is kek in it?

*or dicks, if you're into that, this show has everything

He's a big guy

It's pretty good and an interesting take on gods, how pop culture is what we worship now days, but fuck that marilyn monroe scene was too fucking cringy

dead wife is the worst character in the history of video and her tits are shit

"Piss your delight into me nubbler's dusties, juv!"

One of the classic phrases of all times

If you watch this show, the Tall Man With The Face Of A Goat will come for you. At 3am you will hear the Tall Man's hooves on your roof and he will enter your house and take you.

"Fancy a shigg?" was the other best quote. Words don't need to have meaning, nor does this show.

You lie

Dat werst de white buffalo

Looks good, some great characters, a fresh take on this type of topic. Support Fuller with enough positive feedback to get him in a good mood for continuing Hannibal.

It's just kind of fine, really. The story is interesting, but I don't remember ever thinking "that's a great shot", or "that's a great piece of dialogue".

Still miscegenation which is bad.

The best scene was when the Djinn raped the leprechaun.

I was just about to ask this. Is Fuller restrained or are they letting him do whatever he wants?

it shits all over itself and dies at the end of the third episode

any nudity from emily in the last episode?

more dicks than tits

>It's kino
haha no.

I read the book and it was kind of interesting but nothing bombastic.
Didn't like the first 2 episodes of the show but it really gets better. I really enjoy it now.

the latter, obviously

Neil Gaiman actually has a big say, so yes he's a bit restrained

They wanted to have Shadow fuck his dead friends wife in the graveyard but Gaiman said if they do that he's pulling the entire show.

Neil Gaiman

My suspension of disbelief has a limit

Spoiler me, why is shadows so important that they planned death of his waifu?

He's not

They planned his wife death so they could take him, other gods are trying to get him as well.

Why they choose him instead of anybody else?

cause he has nothing else in his life. Odin just said fuck it, this guy. well, actually part of it is cause he is supposed to be the 'every man'. He's mixed race and so that allowed a few gods to have a say in him. But why him? no reason, gods are dicks and are petty.

Once I got to the Mexican Jesus being killed by ebil rascist Border Patrol and the Nazi Gun town I trashed this kikefest show

the first two episodes are as good as it gets. the rest is honestly trash with too much focus being placed on an annoying cunt of a character played by a terrible actress

Flaming butt jizz.

>IT HAS GAY MUSLIM BUTTSECKS!!

Nothing actually happens. Characters are enjoyable tho.

liberal fag show for fags

>Nigger getting cucked by white guy
>extremely religious Muslim who is gay sex
>nigger God who convinces slaves to kill themselves

Is it really happening in the show?
I don't mind some random degeneracy here and there, but I don't watch anything above 7/10 on the Jew scale.

The biggest twist in the show was revealed in the first 5 minutes of the show and everyone missed it (you also miss it in the book)

>angry about gay mudslim
Sup Forums got culturally enriched as well?

It's fun and enjoyable as long as you aren't a memeing polfag who has to search for the secret jew conspiracy in every episode

Don't know if angry is the word. But yes, I usually don't willfully watch gay romance, and the islamic aspect is further bonus.

You know Hollyoaks? The second-rate soap opera for teenage girls on Channel 4? Well one of the niggers who was killed off in that show because he wasn't worth keeping around has managed to land a leading role in American Gods. So you know it's quality.

Everyone except Shadow is Loki

>Search for
I don't think there's any searching required. You yourself have even identified it.

funny part is that even you see it but choose to ignore it

anyways it was passably good up until the last episode

I really disliked him but couldn't figure out why until now.

I would totally do horrible things to Dead Wife's holes.