Do you think Sarah's going to seduce Huey when he's older?

Do you think Sarah's going to seduce Huey when he's older?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RszOkTkxixk
youtube.com/watch?v=EsbYTNOKUm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. Intelligent black men who don't act like stereotypical niggas are boring to her. She'll go after Riley.

To be fair, Huey is also sterotypical.

Riley represents the gangster nigga (50 Cent), Grandpa represents the goofy nigga (Eddie Murphy), and Huey represents the wise nigga (Morgan Freeman).

Uncle Ruckus is a better choice

I'm surprised Sarah never hopped on that Thugnificent dick

This, not even a cuck-projector but if we are going there, that makes the most sense. Considering how her panties got so wet for Chris Brown.

>when he's older

Nah she'll go after his little black cocktail wiener soon.

Huey would never go white. The closest chance a white girl has with him is Jazmine, and that's because she's still mostly black.

>Huey would never go white

getaloadofthisguycam.jpg

Nigga please.
youtube.com/watch?v=RszOkTkxixk

but uncle ruckus is white

I forgot all the names already

Huey would only fuck with those big-afro, black panther type girls who embrace their African roots and shit. You know the kind I'm talking about.

He'll go for Asian, like Dave Chappelle if he wants a longer lasting marriage

So few black females as a romantic option in a mostly black male cast. Black guys don't really like black women that much don't they. Do they feel trapped or forced in dating black women? Will they fell as trapped or forced if they were limited to blue eyed blondes?

>seduce
>older
that's another option I guess

It's more Riley = street niggers, Grandpa the dying civil rights generation, and Huey is the nation of islam black supremacist type.

It's a show about how they moved to a white neighborhood. Also there's hardly any women in the main cast at all.
Also Kung Fu Wolf Bitch is top tier.

Why was this show so gay? We saw dicks, but never any boobs.

Huey's just not that type of nigga. He really just doesn't like a bunch of bullshit. The last person he'd date is a white woman. He'd either be single, date a fellow freedom fighter, or some other race that has nothing to do with either.

There was some in the true story of Catcher Freeman.

Imagine if Prime Boondocks with Aaron McGruder was back, they'd have so much fodder to make plots with like Black Lives Matter, Trayvon Martin and other shootings, the current election cycle etc.

Aisha Tyler can get overly annoying at times (i.e. all of her Ubisoft E3 presentations), but god damn, her voice makes bust all of my nuts. Like, watching that episode I don't have to masturbate for at least a week, cause I've busted it all.

Once he gets to college that's exactly the kind of nigga he'll become.

Has she actually ever cucked Tom? Like ever?

>inb4 Stinkmeaner in Toms body

Usher.

>aquiline nose
>straight hair
>thin lips

and the few women that there are, none of them are really black. at most is there are black girls with white mothers. the more I learn about race relations even within the black community the more I lose hope with the world.

Is there any more hopeless minority than a black girl? You're only really pretty if you have a white mother. If you're an """""average"""""" black girl that basically implies you are butt ugly. Fuck almost all of the nigresses in The Wire are super ugly. The random white girls they pick up from casting studios look like goddesses compared to the nigresses. You're not male so you can't thug it out and land a 7/10 white girl with daddy issues at your feet.

The SJWs were fucking right

Nah nigga she only got the autograph and Tom slapped him.

>Huey Freeman
>Not going to an all black african college.

Grampa'll whoop his ass 'fore he go wasting money in some Ghetto U.

user do you want a girl who has a negroid skull or a girl with a "black" attitude? what is your obsession with "real black"

>None of the freemans or Tom have big noses
>None of the freemans or Tom have big lips
You're right about the straight hair, but honestly that's not uncommon in the black community.

The only really black looking black guys are either Uncle Ruckus or minor characters like Gangstalicious or Thugnificent.

...No wonder I've always felt Dave was my role model and idol.

>Grandad
>Not letting Huey go to the college where he gets the most financial benefits and gets him the hell up out of his house the quickest.
>Giving a shit about the quality of Huey's education.

Aaron went on a radio show and he brought up "there aren't any black women" complaint. He said "you think Black men don't have a sense of humor, we would never have sex again." Ironically the last season had multiple episodes about "black girl problems" after Aaron jumped ship.
Black Dynomite had a bit of that in the finale.
I wonder how they'd treat shit like Trayvon though.
There are black women with all those features. And her lips are actually pretty thick, especially since they usually don't draw any lips on characters.

you got it all wrong

Riley
>Gangsta Rap

Huey
>Conscious Rap

Grandpa
>Funk

I don't want niggers with negroid skulls or black attitudes near white girls. keep your shitty ugly genes to yourself nigger.

You're right, the world is terrible. So it's probably best you remove yourself from it

user wasn't talking about dudes, calm down

youtube.com/watch?v=EsbYTNOKUm4

Does Huey listen Mos Def?

mos def hates white people, so probably.

>There are black women with all those features

I'm willing to bet white ancestry. The beautiful """"""black""""""" girls the ghetto community likes to parade around almost always have white mothers.

How the hell did white people monopolize beauty?

Its not as bad as you make it out. Black men are generally attracted to black women and only seek non-black women for bragging rights or a trophy. Even then they're most attracted to ones with black features and bodies. Most end up with black women anyways.

>How the hell did white people monopolize beauty?
Because they're better looking

is this after or before he started to become a crazy conspirator and live in Africa

There's nothing fair about that.
It's literally impossible to be black in America without being stereotyped by white people.

as a black guy in america, do you let stereotypes control your life?

FPBP She has a fetish for thug niggas, she's disappointed with Tom because she dated/married the first black guy she came across and got the most straight laced guy imaginable. Huey is a bit more of a rebel, but still way too much of an intellectual for her taste. If she's doing the MILF thing she'll fuck Riley.

that's a lie man. black guys only rationalize it that way when they can't get white women. black men who gain high socioeconomic status have a high rate of choosing white girls.

Did he ever even come back? I haven't heard anything about him since then.

Cause white people rolled up and dropped their shit on everyone they conquered "for their own good." Religion, beauty standards, same thing.

I think you mean mixed parents or grandparents. Not everything is a black and white split. Also, would that make them not black? Should be labeled as something else like hispanics are?

Thugnificient underneath all of it is too decent of a person to fuck a married woman, though he'd probably make up some bullshit about why he couldn't to save face.

I saw him live about year ago.
Still just as funny now as he was back then.

I'm not black, but I'm not white either and I don't consider white women the most beautiful. Nice general statements senpai a lam

They already did the whole "neighborhood watchman thinks the black teen is the one doing the robberies + guns" thing. They already did black protest movements. They already did shootings and street violence.

Nah, she just took the pic with him and he got slapped afterwards

Oh God no, I don't go out of my way to avoid stereotypes, it'd be like trying to step between raindrops on a wet day.

It just fucking irritates me that I can't be judged on my own merits or lack thereof.

i'm pretty sure he did, or at least to watch holly holm fight ronda rounsey in the UFC or something

It could be a little of both

>It just fucking irritates me that I can't be judged on my own merits or lack thereof.

The only thing holding you back is you, Ny-keeshie.

I liked how Aisha brought a weird realism to the absurdity of the character.

For example during the park scene she perfectly nailed the taciturn, monotone speech I expected someone familiar with surveillance to use. She only changes to a slightly more sympathetic pitch when she hesitating to inform her friend that Ruckus is not too fond of the sisters, and when Robert calls her crazy.

For such a short role it was well done, when she wants her to sound naive about Robert's deception it comes across, when she wanted her to sound joking but concerned about the offhanded nature of her remark about being hanged for killing people it worked. Nicole's intensity, hyperbole and sudden hypocritical switches between interest and insults were also a great foil.

Because they have more access to better trophies. They're conditioned to think white women are more desirable because thats all they see. I used to be like that until i realized how it is.

Good lord black women are hot. Thank god they mostly prefer white men.

Who is being held back?

I don't have any control over the perception of others, only my actions.

I just do what I do.

I'm saying it's your perception. White people don't give a fuck about you, and that's a blessing.

this

It was pretty great. If it wasn't for Nicole she would still be alive...

But dating site stats show the opposite my man. You're thinking of marriage/ divorce stats

>Eddie Murphy
I think you mean John Witherspoon.

But I think it's more
Huey is Constructive. His Radicalism is concerned about Black Upliftment and Advancement.
Riley is Destructive. He's caught up in Nigga culture which is leading him down a road that'll leave him dead, in jail, or at the very least a prospectless shiftless nigga. Which is sad because he's shown to have a lot of potential when he applies himself, but he only applies himself to be spiteful or make Nigga gains.
Grandad is Complacent. He's had a long hard life. He made his progress, not that he really cared about making it when he was making it. He cares more about himself at this point in his life. He hates Nigga culture but doesn't care to fight it unless it affects him and will play along when he can profit.
It's near impossible to find a black American who isn't an immigrant/first generation that doesn't have an inkling of white in them. However there are also Ethnicities you'd consider black that have those features but they're technically Caucasian I think. Y'know to the skull science guys.

That's why stereotypes exist, user.
So you can compartmentalize people you don't give a fuck about.

>You're thinking of marriage/ divorce stats

No, I'm thinking of all the black girls with low self esteem I've slept with. They're typically easier than white women, and with far less drama.

Black people in the horn of Africa(Ethiopia,Somalia,Sudan,etc) look different.
>inb4 they're not black

Most people don't give a single fuck about most other people. You must be really fucking self-absorbed to go around thinking everyone is judging you based on some stereotypes.

He lives in Ohio.

>Telling people what they can and can't do.
Go back to your galaxy, E.T. This is Earth.

To be fair, he's right. But to be fairer, EVERYONE on earth faces those same stereotypes. Everyone, regardless of race always wants to feel like they're alone in this regard for some reason.

height
weight
what you drive
your occupation
your friends
your family

Perception is reality.

I've looked back through the posts I've made, and I can't see where I said everyone was stereotyping me specifically.

I don't see how it's considered self absorbed to be aware of and irritated by the existence of stereotypes.

He still does some stand up and was at Ali's funeral.

There's a meme going on about how buff he's gotten when he was at the Finals in CAli

I think bringing in more labels would just confuse things. Hispanic nations built a caste system created designated lables and it's been that way for centuries. We can't really adopt one NOW, it's easier to let people identify as what they want so long as they have the blood in them. Dolezal bitches can fuck off. Oh shit what if they made a Dolezal episode.
>Thugnificent too good a person to fuck married women
I doubt that, I mean he seems like a bit of a poser but he doesn't strike me as a guy who'd pass up someone he wanted to fuck because they were married. But I doubt he'd really look much in Sarah's direction since she's pretty plain, he likes girls with the fatass even if they gotta inject it.

>and I can't see where I said everyone was stereotyping me specifically.
>It's literally impossible to be black in America without being stereotyped by white people.

So you're not actually black? Just talking for them?

>It's a 'Tom gets cucked' episode

Nichele Nichols doesn't have a white mother.

>Its a Tom is a total pussy episode
So you're saying her dad was white?

I can understand some of Sarah's grievances with his behavior, though she's not innocent herself, but my primary concern with their marriage is the effect it has on Jazmine. Even jokingly Jazmine seems to be okay with the idea of infidelity, particularly if the man the woman is cheating on her husband with is more attractive, successful and wealthy regardless of his ability to raise children or be a reliable husband or partner himself.
To paraphrase role model of millions Christopher Brown on matters like that regarding loyalty "that's a no-no, girl".

>West african descendant thinks he knows what all niggers look like
Nigga please

t. Pseudo Nigger

>t. Pseudo Nigger

excuse me? from where do you hail, outlander?

Fookin Nigerians
stealing our women and degrees

>EVERYONE on earth faces those same stereotypes

fucking ignorant middle class white cra-

>EVERYONE is harmed by stereotypes EQUALLY that's how equality works

fuck it i'm i'm tumblr and Sup Forums were right about the facts they just don't agree with the interpretation. take the blue pill and stand in the middle 'cause socioeconomic realities don't affect you.

Not every stereotype that has to do with black people relates to me, and how I live, but that doesn't mean I cant be irritated on some level.

And I definitely never said everyone I meet is racially judging me.

But does happen, and when it does, it pisses me off.

This and Tom represents the black community that acts like white people for the most part.

Brazil.

I know plenty of african imigrants though, still too poor to get outta here.

>tom represents the black community who make something of themselves and act like responsible members of society
The fiend

On a stormy night, a really dark Samoan and Curlyfro'd Irishman got shitfaced. 9 months later an unholy pie-faced spawn with skin of dark cocoa and hair as corse as brillo crawled form his mother. To be nigger in appearance but not in lineage, a Nigmonculi.

Actually I should've specified that I'm not an actual native of hueland.

>All the black ladies on this show.
>All the ladies period.

I thought the irish hated butts

That's why he had to get drunk.

So, you like the hip hop?