1870s help edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eg1_O0Uy6lw
youtube.com/watch?v=23zYdbm7ZsM
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
twitter.com/appropriateuser/status/949647073812602880
oprah.com/oprahshow/30-year-old-virgins/all#ixzz53TmXhbsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm in the point of no return how about you?

only the biggest benis will do

gimme an energetic and happy choon please lads

nuclear weapons don't exist and anyone who claims otherwise is either a dumbass or a shill

>being slave to a hole on a female body
can't ever imagine being so cucked.

are you a wizard?

youtube.com/watch?v=eg1_O0Uy6lw

youtube.com/watch?v=23zYdbm7ZsM

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
berlin 1910

WHAT IF YA TODGER WAS A MICROPHONE THAT SENT YA WANKS TO YA MUM WHO'S A FLOPPY DISC THAT'S OWNED BY HER MAJASTY'S GUVAMINT

poo + wee = pwooee

when i was 16 i fucked like half a dozen people, had a threesome, and did all sorts of kinky stuff
then i just kind of felt like it "been there, done that" and i havent so much as held a girls' hand ever since i turned 17 (im 20 now)

just dont feel any urge to try and get with anyone, simple as

Germany made a big film last year. Its about a woman losing her family in a 'white nationalist' bomb attack

lmao

even tony blair denied what he apparently said to kushner in the book

poo - wee = poo

skin is an alien parasite that early man infected himself with. why he did that, nobody knows.

i want to have the wizard powers like
-a nice house
-a car
-a good job
-enjoying vacations

WOT IF YOUR FOOD WAS A COMPYOOTAH

WOULDNT THAT BE MENTAL

I make sure to have four slices a day

>even tony blair
he's an honest man, why say "even"?

based
when you see a crusader avatar you're know you're in for a corker

poo * wee = pweeoweeowee

WHAT IF THEY WUZ A RAYCIST THEN YA TOOK OFF THE VR GOGGLE AND YA WAZ A BLACK FELLA YA SELF

REALLY MAKES YA FINK

just downloaded illegal data

err
look mate
i love tony blair as much as the next radical centrist, and i think hes a genius political operator

but he aint honest

enjoy black mirror just because it annoys rorkes

poo / wee = wpeoeo

>not weepeepoo

the fruits of schlomo's laboring - the conditioned sheep, i.e. the conditioned american.

wypipo

WOT IF
WOT IF
THERES A LITTLE MONKEY FELLA

CALLED OLLIE

HEY PSST

not a mathematician am i

always suspicious of so-called "people" awake at this time without a valid reason

THIS is how you do predictive sci fi

Offended bigot?
This is what the future looks like

just obtained a 7am wakefulness permit for the next week

WHAT?

A rhyme alone is enough for her to break
And that's ok

um excuse me you haven't stated if we're operating under a field, ring, group ,etc, so you better sort that out right away.

Lads which do I watch

>Brawl in Cell Block 99
>Snowpiercer
>Okja
>The Handmaiden

obviously a field idiot

poo squared = ppooopooopoo

I'm offended to share the same planet as you. Look how the child leans in to try to get some of that "cum". Disgusting pigs.

dumb frogposter

I just got in from work lad xx

snowpiercer is quite fun
interesting world if a bit heavy handed

>Look how the child leans in to try to get some of that "cum
turbononce

Hey that's me

Snowpiercer, then Okja. Brawl is fine if you just want to watch a stupid movie.

Don't bother with the handmaiden.

wish i had the attention and motivation to put significant time into something

>"obviously a field"
brainlet

YESSS!!
>The 30-Year-Old Virgin Wizard is an Internet legend stating that a person can be endowed with magical powers and become a “wizard” if they reach the age of 30 without engaging in sexual intercourse.

poo in my bum
oh what fun

handmaiden has great reviews

addition, subtraction, multiplication, division means a field if anything
groups and rings only have 1 and 2 operations respectively

eternal ANGLO

NONONONO just two years more and i'll have powers

Oh wait, right, movies yes. I had it confused with the series.

Yes I've heard it's good too but I haven't watched it. Someone's on a Korean streak ey?

sorry 2 and 3 respectively

Snowpiercer is one of my favourite movies of all time

dumb maths nerd
use a calculator

Is Beto 38 or 28?

>addition, """"""""""subtraction""""""""""""", multiplication, """""""""""""division"""""""""""""
m8, it's only ever addition and multiplication. the other two are special cases. fields are defined with a BINARY operation, but that's not exclusive to fields

convinced this eternal anglo shit is literally. literally a jewish psyop

no way it could be anything else

still the same number of fundamental operations regardless of whether you consider it to be subtraction or addition+additive inverse and likewise for divison/multiplication

>anglo history is a jewish psyop
lmao okay then.

digits
i smell them

think i'm becoming quite the racist

>caring about maths
nerd

don't think i've ever used math above a 5th grade level outside of school

>Michael Jackson had over 1,000 unreleased songs on a harddrive at home which Sony bought for 250 Million after he died.

nigger

>literally all of them are little children crying over "thriller"esque beats

a based wizard shared this
>I made a personal choice at the age of 14 to honor God and my future wife by waiting to have sex for the first time until marriage. Now, at the age of 31, I’m still living life at my own pace and it feels amazing. I’m not worried about becoming too old to find a wife or too inexperienced to please a woman. I’m focused on becoming the best person I can be here on Earth and how my story can help others achieve their goals.

can you get arrested for seeding
does it count as media distribution

(poo + wee) / bum = bpwuoemoe

Neither you dumb yank, Christ

want to spout memes, start arguments and generally be annoying but it's too slow and it would be obvious

Are you the betoexpert?

wee+poo+emergency weee-ooo-weee-ooo-weee-ooo

is this staged (in the rehearsed sense not literally on a stage)
twitter.com/appropriateuser/status/949647073812602880

imagine being afraid of getting arrested for using torrents haha

found a picture of beto, oh my.

>13
it's quite easy to prosecute compared to streaming stuff

bottom row 3rd from the left

it's a Duginist psyop to diminish Altantean memetic capital

i wish i was never born

what did he mean by this?

test

was reading about women being virgin in their 30's and they are always ugly fat slobs or flatchested cunts LOL

stay together for the kids is the soundtrack to my early teens

fuck off no one cares you shitskin freak

Even if death is usually bad for those who die, perhaps it need not be bad for us, if we prepare ourselves suitably. This might be possible if some form of preferentialism is true, and if, by altering our desires, we could cease to have any interests that dying would impair. For then we might be able to thanatize our desires, in this sense: abandon all desires that death might thwart. Among these are desires we can satisfy only if we live on for a few days, but also desires we cannot possibly satisfy within the span of a normal lifetime, and the desire for immortality itself. Instead of desiring that some project of mine succeed, which is a desire that might be thwarted by my death, I might instead adopt a conditionalized version of this desire, namely: should I live on, let my project succeed. If all goes well, thanatizing would insulate us from harm from death by leaving us with no interests with which dying interferes.

Unfortunately, this strategy will backfire. The main problem is that death can interfere with desire fulfillment not just by falsifying the objects of our desires but also by precluding our having desires (Luper 2013). So even if we resolve, from now on, to limit ourselves to desires whose objects cannot be falsified by death, we are still vulnerable to the harm death will do us if it precludes our having and fulfilling desires. Hence thanatizing would force us to avoid having any desires whose fulfillment would have benefitted us, and to deny ourselves such desires would be as bad for us as the harm we are trying to avoid.

However, the core idea of adapting our desires is useful, if not taken to an extreme. It is prudent to avoid taking on goals we cannot possibly attain, and hence prudent to eschew projects that cannot possibly be completed during the course of a normal lifetime.

I think it should be PEMA
Parentheses (brackets, division bars, radicals etc...)
Exponents (and roots)
Multiplication (and division)
Addition (and subtraction)

it's better this way since things are groups by their level of precedence

i care

hahahaha
>At 30 and 31 years old respectively, Shayla and Carmen have never been in love, have never been in serious relationships and have never had sex.
oprah.com/oprahshow/30-year-old-virgins/all#ixzz53TmXhbsc