Wat do

Go home

>ah, home sweet home

>action police music from the 90's starts playing

What did I do to deserve this hell?

Kill as many burgers as I can.

Kill myself

This.

We need a final solution to the California problem.

Become a sewer troll and call people niggers from the drains

head to east LA to find a black gf

>east LA
And you're going to find Mexicans friendo. Head to Long Beach.

black, brown it doesn't matter

Ah, well then if you're not so discerning you've gone to the right place. Please take at least one spic baby factory back to Australia for us. Every little bit helps.

Walk South 10 minutes, cross the border and call someone to give me a ride home.
Then shitpost on Sup Forums

im from oakland so it doesn't change much for me
great state. int is obsessed

Ooga booga

>im from oakland so it doesn't change much for me
meet up with me right now

flyover state
probably idaho or something
nobody cares about you
where g

murder mutts

Oakland hills 94618 fag here

Just take an Uber to whatever the fuck is the nice part with all the shops and cafes

yo i wanna move up there
is it chilly all year round? (thats a good thing for me)

>im from oakland
I'm sorry to hear that.

I live in Hollywood already and it's alright

Ooga booga i rich kid

It's comfy

They washed out ambience + weather makes it the chillest vibe in California in my opinion

I would check out North Bay or SJ too if you hate fake people, degeneracy and arrogance

its not even bad anymore. gentrified. its people from sf bay who are annoying as fuck but whatever I could use less crime

Sort of

I have an easy job, save and don't spend much and have the luxury to shitpost too

You take ubers to shops and cafes all the time but you "dont spend much"

Immediately get an HIV test because of all the AIDS blowing through my hair. Then make a mad dash to the airport to get out of dodge. When I get back home, get my head examined for ever being in that shithole.

the annoying ones are in SF and Palo Alto and those tryhards and faggot millenials all over East Bay

I recommend Albany, Hayward or SL with direct access to the BART if you want a really chill and comfy environment yet want to avoid toxic people. You will be surprised how you can still get a nice apartment for a decent price in a really chill, downkey neighborhood with no crime if you aren't such a mindfucked liberal spazz or soulless asian

because I'd rather skip lunch than walk near psychotic feral nignogs