Go to SEEK.com

>go to SEEK.com
>look for through 10 pages of jobs
>not a single one that a NEET who has been jobless for 3 years can do
>close page and go back to doing something else

Society has no place for people like me and they don't want to help me either you only get help if you're a minority, woman, gay or incredibly good looking.

Other urls found in this thread:

compagnons-du-devoir.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

solution: become gay
(with me)

go do manual labour like electrician or plumber

oh and don't you have something like "the companions" in your country ? in our country we have that it's pretty cheap to enter, it's hard work but people end up rich as fuck, it's like freemasonry for white people and you actually do masonry and such not financial speculation and then you share the money from it

>Apply to every remotely interesting entry-level job that I'm qualified for
>No one ever calls

I don't want to work in retail again

>the companions
googled, didn't find anything
tell me more

I will never understand how neets, reddit and other commies expect me to be sympathetic that there are consequences for their bad decision making. What did you expect to happen when you just up and took a 3 year holiday?

Jesus christ are you me? I literally did the exact same thing fucking yesterday

Pick up a trade. Do volunteer work. Just do something to get you out of the house and into some sort of social situation.

Being a NEET will kill you if you don't stop.

the full name is les compagnons du devoir "the companions of duty"
compagnons-du-devoir.com/
i know people who did it, it's great
there's every manual job you can think of and they make people to be EXTREMELY qualified

it represents fucking 10 years of training though and you live in community, no time for having a gf or anything like that, it's very rigorous training like the fucking army

-at first you go around several french cities learning the job, and get specific training from each city's craftsmen
-after a few years you have to do a "masterpiece" of some sort
-eventually you become settled and you are the master craftsman that has to teach younger kids
-then you are a free companion
and then you earn a lot of money and you can go wherever you want in the world and you are guaranteed to find a job since you are very qualified

they have a reputation for being very hard workers and knowing what they are doing, their bakers make delicious cakes for example
on the bad side they are criticized for hazing and bullying and supposedly being racist and sexist as well as being kind of expensive to afford and stingy

not op but its pretty tough competition getting an apprenticeship as well as keeping it but if you do its a solid job

This sounds great. I wish we had something like this in America we could use it to force niggers, spics, and neets like OP to get a job, or at the very least we could give it as an example as to why they deserve precisely zero welfare when they cry about muh gibs.

Not Australian but its the same shit here in the USA. Every job posting asks for 10 years of experience. How is a NEET supposed to have that?

>Every job posting asks for 10 years of experience.
No they don't. Your excuse to your mother as to why you don't ever leave the house does not equal reality.

Maybe things are different in Russia. You're depopulating so that means there's a smaller pool of workers so employers can't be so picky. In California, every job posting receives nearly 150 applicants, so employers just ask for bullshit like 10 years experience for entry level work.

>Maybe things are different in Russia
They probably are but lucky for you I'm an American and can confidently say with absolute certainty that you're a lying, lazy, piece of shit who just spouted out the bullshit excuse he gives his mom as to why he deserves to live at home till he's 40 despite all evidence to the contrary.

You must come from a connected family. If you're not connected, your only options are fast food and even that takes some nepotism to get. Must explain why you're in Russia.

No, I do not. I got an education and work hard like the other 200+ million employed Americans who figured this shit out. You're either lazy, a dropout, or a criminal nigger if you literally can't get any job. Quite probably some combination of all three.

Let's just pretend the other 100+ million Americans don't exist.

Those 100 million are just coincidentally made up of niggers and spics then, huh? What a coincidence.

>graduate in a not so popular field (STEM though)
>no job or internship experience
>get contacted by a company for a position that I had no idea even exists
>fits me perfectly

make sure your CV is updated and visible for employers and be open to new things

Based Russia
I agree with you on this. Each man carries for himself, if he slacks off, he should not expect perfect results in life.

Have you ever met a Mexican dude? Those dudes can work.

T. Arizonan.

just be yourself

disconnect from society once and for all
its not worth it
all the things that they make you lust for (gf, house, car, holiday in grease) are NOT WORTH the effort

There are too many people and not enough jobs. That's the reality of life in the 21st century.
It's hard for American born Mexicans to get any job more advanced than retail. That's why I NEET.

Stop telling yourself you can't do it. Get a volunteer or manual labour job to cure your crippling social anxiety.

You could always study (or go back to university) if you aren't qualified. If you are, then just start applying.

Of course I have they're shitting up the entire country faggot.
>wah there aren't enough jobs
Yeah because of Mexicans. Why aren't you more qualified than a bean eating, illiterate, peasant is a better question? You were born in a country with more opportunity than you can shake a stick at and yet somehow managed to do so little with it a man who's only qualifications are picking lettuce and donkey husbandry is still preferable to you.

Donkey husbandry guy doesn't have Asperger's and he's willing to work for little pay. Of course he's preferable to me. So you finally admit the job market in the USA is fooked?

No I admit niggers and spics are fucked and their only goals in life are to receive welfare from the state or commit crime. Get a job Pedro or fuck off back from whence you came.

Actually being a minority, woman, gay or incredibly good looking wouldn't help if you've been forever NEET.

Having some confidence and charisma on the other hand, would help.

Imagine going to a job every day! We're living in 2018 user, not 1818. You seen the picture of "Ann: works full time whatever vs Bob: bought bitcoin, capitalism at work blablaba"?
In 2018 you're rewarded for working smart not hard, stop being a fucking downer and do something, i know you're a smart man, cheat if you have to. I know you can do it, a penny turns into a dime, a dime into a dollar and eventually you have money to spend on whatever the fuck you want

>i'm responsible for depression
>i'm choose to have bad genetics

>you only get help if you're a minority, woman, gay or incredibly good looking
what makes you think such bullshit?

It's fucking madness what these Sup Forumsl autists will believe.

>not a single one that a NEET who has been jobless for 3 years can do
>can do

Yeah sure, think you mean "wants to do"

Can foreigners join it?

I searched on their website and i have no idea
If you know French maybe, but i don't know for sure

god damn france is so cool
i don't think we have anything like that

I read a part about France in a history book, that sounds just like how old time craftsmen used to operate

>go do manual labour like electrician or plumber
worst fucking advice. Here those professions pay better than going to uni does for all except maybe 3%. They're extremely competitive, takes years to build up a decent career in them too.

Lietuvoj ? Kokia alga ?

>Ywn be a French master craftsmen

600€ į rankas, atsižvelgiant į kai kad visiškai neturėjau patirties ir neturiu didelių išlaidų kaip automobilis, gyventi galima, dar sutaupyti pavyksta.

>graduate from a STEM field
>do nothing for 2 months
>"alright, time to get a job"
>send in 2 applications for jobs you found after a quick 15 minute search on the internet
>get a call back in the same week
>"user, we'd like to talk to you. Do you have time on friday?"
>get the job after a short talk
>earn almost 7k a month

i thought swiss jobs paid better than that

um i think we have different ideas of electrician

7k is a pretty average entry salary for college graduates. It will get higher once I have more work experience and depending on further education.

neat

>7k is a pretty average entry salary for college graduates

7k s-swiss franc per month? that's incredible

>graduate in a not-so-popular field (STEM)
>internship
>meet a woman who knows a guy looking for someone with my profile
>fits me perfectly

>finish stem
>send 5 applications
>got calls from everyone
>get accepted after just phone interview
>get called every week by recruiters

damn, it's so easy as a stem to get a job. job isn't easy though, requires a lot of brain power every day

Only 10 times more than what we get, man the flag's a big plus...

and twice what we get

it's crazy

Neblogai. Aš uždirbau tik 1.500ltl, pirmas darbas po universiteto

This really.

Or you get unlucky, loose all your money and eventually kill yourself from depression.

this

>requires a lot of brain power every day
also this

my head is visible larger now from working years in STEM

it feels like my ocular pressure and inner ear pressure (slight ringing) has increased as well from all thinking

Interesting how SEEK.com types out the base salary right there in the ad

You will NEVER see that in here. Despite the efforts of our unions there is still great hush-hush about one's salary which is really the (((eternal's))) invention since it makes it harder for you to know what you should be getting