Just a reminder to all CTR Hill-Shills: You will die alone

Good luck "making a difference". You are all lonely cunts who take anti-depressants and birth control to trick yourselves into thinking that acting like a man will make you happy. The truth is that you're all deluded, mentally ill cunts who will wake up when your eggs are bad and your already milquetoast looks have been further degraded by crow's feet and saggy skin only to realize you would have been happier with a real man and a conservative family with several children.

But it won't happen. You took the bait. You thought being a wageslave would somehow make you free and strong. HAHAHAHAHA.

When your genetic line ends with you and your liberal values provide little comfort in your lonely years fucking wrinkly dick in a nursing home (because you have no one to visit you), I hope you look back to your time with Correct the Record and remember that you could have stopped your shit life from going so far downhill.

Pic related, cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
sli.mg/iXqOgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You will die alone

You never alone when someone is murdering you. At least they have that going for them

Didn't even read that novel Tolstoy.

Trumpcucks project much?

speak up nigger, I can't hear you from underneath that truck

Why don't strong single feminists ever have anything to say when you point out that they are failures as women for failing to have a husband and reproduce?

Don't the shills want to Correct my Record?

nice id
speak up nigger, I can't hear you from underneath that truck

How would I as a male with a wife and a child on the way be projecting about what it's like to be a single, leftist, slutty woman with nothing to take pride in except an affirmative action hire wageslave job?

Do you even think before you post?

I'm doing it for free because Trump is a faggot and wants to sell Poland to Putin

fuck your meme man

>speak up nigger, I can't hear you from underneath that truck
Fucking kek

I realised that lot of feminists are removing themselves from genepool by choosing not to have children. I hope the feminism dies with them. Ofcourse they hope that their ideas will live because of academia and books and shit. But i hope there will be some kind of red pilling of universities to remove feminism from university or people realise that degree in it dont bring any money so it dies off.

>poland ball being this much of a disgrace to the Holy Father and saint, JPII

Please end yourself ASAP. It's an option.

In all seriousness to any real CTR shills, you are poisoning yourselves. There is no scientific basis for anti-depressants and big pharma is pushing for mechanism of action to be abandoned in favor of just openly experimenting on people (Ben Goldacre, who is the opposite of a conspiacy theorist, has talked about the ethics of this as something an informed public ought to debate). Peter Breggin has written about how to ease yourself off these destructive drugs.

Friendly reminder

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

That is kinda deep

Hah, as if there was a period in history where Poland WASN'T being sold between powers.

Know what's gonna happen in real life, poolack?

Your politicians will all of a sudden start being friendly with Russia, you will trade more, and your won't be a target of a pre-emptive nuclear strike.

Unless Soros funds a "revolution" of course ;)

The overwhelming majority of humans (women included) are unfit to reproduce, so it all works out

You can't win against us. I've been involved in dozens of cyber campaigns, and our message always ends up being accepted. You will come to realize that you're on the wrong side of history. This has been the most depraved venue for me and many of my other colleagues. You're lucky we even waste our time.

> waste our time

You shill your little balls off so hard, it's not even funny lmfao.

Too bad that getting a candidate elected in the USA is not in the same league as throwing some color revolution in a shithole you're posting from.

not an argument 2bh

>implying I'm not proxying all over Sup Forums

>wants to sell Poland to Putin

Obama wants to put anti missille systems and troops directly on the borders of your retards filled country, constantly provoke Russia, and you faggots clap like a bunch of sea lions.

Jesus, they should kill you off in WWII because some people are too dumb to learn.

Nah, you 100% live in that shithole. Nobody uses Lithnigger proxies unironically.

the thing with women is that they're short-sighted as fuck

consequences from here to 5 years are unthinkable to them.

Dude are you even allowed to internet with that shitty little flag of yours

CTR SHILL CONFESSES

Yeah they literally can't think for themselves.

Wanna know something funny? When women are given independence / equal status with men in society, studies universally show 2 things happen:

>they have less children
>their rates of mental illness skyrocket

They can't have freedom. It doesn't work for them. They can blame "patriarchy" all they want, but it comes down to biology.

you seem upset

bump

This is how I remind you of what you really are.

I hope Mammon was worth your soul, fuckin' traitor. You have just as much blood on your hands as H

>wrong side of history
pic related

>proxying all over Sup Forums
IP ban inc

ghostbin.
com/
paste/
t9k7j

Let them know how you feel user :^)

sli.mg/iXqOgY

Hillary Clinton COORDINATING with super pac CORRECT THE RECORD. highly illegal. CTR days are over senpai

We already are. Hence your presence here and attempts at censorship.

Can somebody please tell me what the hell CTR is?

Control The Rectum.

sli.mg/iXqOgY

>56 [Reply]▶
>Good luck "making a difference". You are all lonely cunts who take anti-depressants and birth control to trick yo

Bumping

Bumped

bump

Bumpimg

GET FUCKED SHILLS HAHAHA HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT BALD EAGLE FUCKING YOU RIGHT IN THE ASS? YOU SICK FUCKS ACTUALLY ENJOY THOSE TALONS RIPPING INTO YOUR SHITHOLE. THAT'S RIGHT, NOW GET THE FUCK BACK TO YOUR GULAG WHERE YOU ALL BELONG YOU COMMIE SHILL FUCKS

Mods are siding with CTR