It's a "the 'villain' is right" episode

>It's a "the 'villain' is right" episode

I still can't fathom how obvious it is that some middle class white kid who never set foot outside his house wrote this

""""""""""villain""""""""""

>>>>>

What is every episode in Korra?

>look ma i posted it again!

Can someone please explain to me why this thread being made with the exact same question and image four times in as many weeks isn't breaking the board rules about shiposting Sup Forums with some repeated Sup Forums trolling?

Is Red Skull going to change from lunatic to angry white man?

I think what you actually meant to say is

>It's a "the villain says what people want to hear in order to get them to commit suicide bombings in his name" episode.

Yes, what Red Skull is saying is all correct, but that's not the point. The point is that Red Skull is still EVIL and will use those entirely legitimate fears and concerns in order to manipulate others into also doing evil things.

>m-muh hugbox
>MODSSSS!!!!

>tfw when Red Skull is just Trump

Honestly, if the choice was between Red Skull and Hillary I'd vote Green.

go ahead, throw your vote away!

So was he ok with europeans killing native americans?

Actually, nothing Skull is saying is right. I don't mean it isn't morally right, it's just factually incorrect.

I mean, if I were a villain, these would be the kind of speeches I'd probably give to rally support from the ignorant masses

How did Nick Spencer go full retard, anyway? This shit is stupider than anything else at Marvel, but he seemed like such a nice writer on Superior Foes.

Just go through and read his Twitter account for a few hours and you'll probably have your answer.

> A nazi says what actual neonazis are saying
> people cry because they have similar opinion
What did you want? For red skull to act out of character just to avoid your trigger

Better question when do you think we're going to have a gun rights issue in the Cap books? Would Cap be pro-2nd Amendment or Pro-Gun Control? I

Akt! But I ist a special white snowflake!

I think Cap would be disgusted with how the discussion is dominated by absolutists from both extremes, all of them arguing one flavor of paranoia over another.

Pro guns.
And let's throw a twist and have weapon dealer Iron Man being pro control.

I imagine he'd stick to the letter of the 2nd Amendment as intended by the founding fathers. And honestly, you'd have to be fucking batshit retarded NOT to own a gun in the fucking Marvel Universe. I mean sure, lots of bad guys are full on bulletproof, but there's plenty that still have something to fear from a loaded weapon wielded by someone who knows how to use it.

All gun control would do in a comic book universe is further consolidate power into the hands of people with superpowers.

So...Civil War 3?

Because not everyone lives hear. New people may see reposts and have new discussions.

Is that how we call Civil War 1 now?

Would never happen unless they deliberately made Cap out to be the villain, because most Marvel writers are probably full on gun control.

Dan Slott definitely is.

Dude often went into battle during WW2 carrying nothing but a shield.
Ironman wears a tank, not a gun: a tank. And he gifted one to his best friend.

How do you even get to where you landed on this? Nothing about those two say it'd be like that.

You have a point about Iron Man, but just because Cap went into battle wearing nothing more than a shield doesn't mean he would think everyone else should be without guns. I mean fucking hell, he fought alongside soldiers user, he understands full well that not everyone has super soldier serum pumping through their veins and can afford to not be armed. A 100lb woman is not going to fend off a potential mugger/rapist by carrying a shield around.

To be fair there are some Proguncontrol vets who reconcile a gun in battle and a gun at home.
My reading of Cap would be Pro-Second Amendment and believe in the rights of responsible gun owners.
Given Spencer's history however I feel they'd turn it into a story about insane mass shooter gun nuts in the pocket of a super villain Gun manufacturer being fought by Falcon Cap.

I feel like this threads here every day i get on Sup Forums.

>My reading of Cap would be Pro-Second Amendment and believe in the rights of responsible gun owners.

That would be mine as well. I don't see him as believing that fundamental rights of over 80 million gun-owning citizens should be infringed because of the actions of criminals.

>Given Spencer's history however I feel they'd turn it into a story about insane mass shooter gun nuts in the pocket of a super villain Gun manufacturer being fought by Falcon Cap.

Ah god, I can actually picture it.

>(((Dan Slott)))

I hope Sup Forums is saturated with Kang and Kodos when the American fuckery gets up to full steam.

Yeah, he's the fight-for-your-rights guy, but have you EVER read a monologue by him that wasn't about RESPONSIBILITY?
There's no way in hell that value goes hand-in-hand with unchecked proliferation.

Get used to it. As long as SJWs invade my comics, this topic is going to be relevant

What good does whining about it on the internet do?

>(((unchecked proliferation)))

Then write Marvel instead of bitching on Sup Forums faggot.

The internet is the hub of modern culture, you retard.

The majority of gun owners are responsible, that's the point. I imagine what he would support would be making gun safety / education courses more widespread and readily available so that citizens are properly educated on firearms. A lot of commonly repeated gun control rhetoric seems to be based in a fundamental ignorance of how guns work.

Shitpost Sup Forums threads aren't topics. They're flamewar first strikes.

Sup Forums has a bigger audience and more power than Marvel's trash bin

Ya i am a retard,but could maybe write somebody instead of crying on Sup Forums.

I want to call this top tier bait, but I think you might be serious.

They are topics. The content of every modern Marvel comic is politically charged. They chose this battle.

Modern Cap is left-wing, this was about opposing the Patriot Act/Republicans.

That's not a twist, Leland Yee.

Sure it does you fucking manbaby.

see

>It's a Sup Forumsbeards take themselves and their cartoons seriously episode

you*

glad we agree.

Democrats were opposed because of Bush, but would support it in the modern era, especially with Obama's backing. They've basically proven it through their continuation of almost everything Bush started.

Leeland Yee is a damn scumbag

FYI: A lot of pro-leniency rhetoric seems to be just as ignorant. Or haven't you noticed?
And how exactly are you going to enforce education without THAT being a form of control???

>lol why does Sup Forums care about the content of their comics so much???

Well for starters, I never said anything about it being compulsory.

>Sup Forums has more power than multi billion dollar company
Are you fucking high?

Why don't you people latch onto the Punisher like you did last century?

The description of the militia as "well-regulated" is supposed to mean well maintained, and that includes basic training.

What do you mean, 'you people'?

Not interested in vigilantism, just common sense self protection.

>writing a old fashioned letter to a mult-billion dollar company will totally work better than discussing this on a hub of fandom that funds that company
You truly don't understand the modern world.

>You people

I guess you are high.

Whining culture must be purged.

You see, NOW you're arguing for the right to be limited...
That's the whole problem here: the false debate's been structured as all or nothing.

So is this a political comic book thread? Because I have a political comic book I could dump.

No, I'm arguing that everyone should be trained in the use of a firearm. They also have the right to buy them as they like, but as a side note everyone must be trained.

point proven.

>hear

Does that include the special white snowflakes who don't want big bad "PC" to hurt their fragile feels with mean words like "racist" or "bigot"???

What point?What the fuck are you on about?

kek that cuckservatism. Let me guess, written by a white guy?

are they trying to weaponize those twitter faggots who use how other twitter faggots "identify with the villain" as an argument
or am i looking too deep into a bad comic

That you literally don't understand how or why posting on Sup Forums is much more effective at influencing comic writing than writing a letter to marvel.

Why would I? Punisher would be unconcerned with Gun Rights since he and the people he hunts aren't affected by them at all. Cap's position is however a big political statement because who he is.

But even that is a limitation of access.

How so? The penalty for not being trained will be prison, not lack of access.

Are you saying marvel will see threads like this and listen to us?

It is just trying to strawman Trump by putting his words in a well-known villain's mouth and then having that villain do some action that goes counter his beliefs but makes his side look bad.

You people who invade comic book discussion forums to bitch about politics.
But not comic books, clearly.
Fuck you in particular.

Purge them all!

No. I'm reaching the fandom itself who buy comics, influence others who might buy comics, and eventually reach and influence the next generation of people who write comics.

>How so? The penalty for not being trained will be prison, not lack of access.

Sounds like a policy the prison industrial complex would wholeheartedly support!

The penalty for treason is a minimum of 5 years in prison. I guess we could change that, but it seems like a reasonable sentence to me.

When comic books get political, it is inevitable that readers will also get political when it comes to discussing those comics.

Ok fair enough.

Somehow I imagine that law would wind up negatively affecting minority groups far more than whites. Which seems about par for the course.

When they stop talking about the comic book to bitch about unrelated politics, they are off-topic.

Any law that doesn't directly attack whites will have that affect, strangely.

>New York hit by meteor, women and minorities affected most

I can't actually tell if you're doing a bit on purpose, or if your points are really so predictable that there are jokes about it older than me.