Most enigmatic scenes of cinema history

>not posting the webm

What about the other angle?

Did they really think this would work? This is the worst perspective shot I have ever seen.

This shit is too much

Yeah, while Dwayne is standing on ground level, Vin is up a flight of stairs.

I just don't know anymore

They filmed same scenes at diferent times ?

>1.82 m
In English, please?

about 6ft

They're obviously side to side you fucking retards
Look at the shadow that The Rock casts on Diesel's right arm and shoulder in the webm,

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard

Nope. They're looking each other right in the eyes, but somehow they are of equal height. Pretty impressive.

>heard
You read it you faggot
Anyway it makes fucking sense,when the Rocks leans to the side of Vin,it casts a shadow onto his right side and when he is to his right side the shadow disappears because he doesn't stand in the way between the light and Vin.If they were face to face you'd see The Rocks shadow all over Vin's shirt

If you saw the movie, Rock looks up to Dwayne, says goodbye, turns around and leaves.
Why would he walk all the way up to his side to whisper bye in his ear and then leave?
That's retarded as fuck.

They both are gazing into the distance with empty stares you can obviously see that on both of their faces

Nah, they're definitely face to face. I can tell

They're trying to psych each other out.
Vin is a worldwide criminal while Dwayne is still a government military man.

reported

They're side to side, giving the forced perspective of them looking each other in the eyes. LOTR did the same thing.

rock is 186-188cm at most

What the fuck is this shit though? I don't watch American garbage (I do watch American movies, just not American garbage).

Fast and Furious is Americankino

the f&f movies are certainly NOT garbage, but rather quite introspective thought pieces on the modern american family dynamic and the extremities that one goes to in order to maintain coherence amongst their significant others, just under the guise of an action flick in order to sell tickets and garner a profit.

Bump

I can't stand this brain masturbation people give themselves to justify watching an action flick.