Why are white women so much superior to other women?

Why are white women so much superior to other women?

What's her ethnicity?

because they were made for the black men, black men will only breed with superior stock and the most superior stock is the white women. Which is why they all line up to get bred by big black bulls by the hundreds. Eventually Ramses and Ra will smile down on the black men aand bring more white owmen to them once the wh*toids are dead, this time not bringing demon white men. And this will be the eternal nature of earth, immortal black bulls breeding white women sent to them by the gods. True heaven.

Shaka bless.

It could just be racial preference but i only find them attractive

Thank you for the informative post fellow American, may Allah bless you

OH SHIEEEEEEET
WHERE DA WHITE WYMIN AT MA NIGGA LET'S SHOW THOSE MUTHAFACKA CRAKAS WHO'S A REAL NIGGA

dunno but i'm sure that she's surely not italian

Enlightened soldiers of CARA BOGA I see, soon we will purge all the wh*toids from earth.

You mean GERMANIC women

You mean SLAVIC women

why do you hate whitoids but want to fuck white women?

Slavs are not redhead though.

no they're not

No, this is, amirite?

So-called ""Slavs""" do not exist, there are only eastern germanics my friend

>this is what an eastern Germanic looks like

not really, I don't believe that there's any superiority between races, everybody have advantages and disadvantages

Only because you're italian.

B-because my dick muthafugga!

kek this is true

>tfw you saw a cute natural redhead on the bus
>tfw she was beautiful with light blue eyes and fair skin
>tfw you'll never see her again

Irish probably

That's exactly what I was about to ask.

What's that blot in Northern Russia?

You are just proving my point.

In beauty there's obviously not "superiority", there're beautiful girls of all races and ugly girls of all races. But generally speaking, on average, European girls are more beautiful than those of other parts of the world.

hands off mario

that's, like, your opinion, man

I've also seen several recently. I've noticed here most have brown eyes though. What I don't understand is that I have some random red hairs in my head and I don't know why.

I find them so bland, idk what's the huge obsession with white women. Then again, I'm on a website with tons of white dudes and they probably hype the fuck out of their women.

The average Mexican girl is a fat short indian-looking entitled woman who calls herself "gorda" as a fucking compliment. Stop larping because you have seen some cherrypicked images.

in my experience reddish/auburn hair is not that uncommon in spain

possibly SWAMPED

WE WUZ CELTZ

wow, why so mean all of a sudden?

Komis probably

Not mean, just realistic ;D

He's right though.

In all honest, I, someone who lives in Mexico, can tell you that this is not true

As someone who's been to new york before and seen tons of mexicans there, I can confirm that what he says is true. Feel free to prove me wrong though.

That's good & fine, I think it's better if you naturally prefer your own kind of women.

What prove can I give you, I live here and honestly this is not the case. Maybe by pure coincidence you found a lot of fat mexican women out there.

Hey, it were your ancestors who thought she was good enought for them, Manolo

I like white women the least

and yours too :^)

when time-travelling will be invented can you inform Hitler about such circumstances

It's not because of race. I don't pick the women I'm attracted to based on race because that's autistic, it's just that you guys keep hyping them up like they're the best thing on the planet when I don't really see what all the huge hype is about. I've seen white women irl, plenty of them. You guys just hype them up because you're white, and white attracts white, at least I guess so. On average I've seen more beautiful brown women than any other race (indian, arab etc). You will probably call me a shill for brown women, but I'm just talking based on experience.

>It's not because of race
Yes it is. There's no objectivity here.

I never really liked Nordic, Germanic, Slavic or Baltic women. They're too pasty for my taste.

Mediterranean women and lighter Arabic women on the other hand make my penis rock hard.

this

>Yes it is

Maybe, I dunno. I grew up in a pretty multiracial society, here in Qatar we have women from tons of different races and ethnicities. We have white women here but most of them are nordic and desu they lack almost any kind of variety. They all look the exact same, blonde, blue eyed, 6 feet tall, really wide shoulders, big jaw and a face that looks like an alcoholic father. Once you've seen one of them, you've seen them all desu.

Their men are top tier though. Nordic men are some of the most handsome motherfuckers i've seen on the planet.

Because men are naturally attracted to pale skinned women. But recently white women are obsessed with tanning and it is only natural for white men to prefer asian women cuz they are the next pale thing on the planet

shit taste
Nordic, Baltic and Slavic women are the best

AND GOTHZ, AND VANDALZ, AND ALANSZ, AND IBERIANZ, AND SHEEEEEEEIIIIIT

GENTLEMEN, THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST, THE GREATEST EXPRESSION OF HUMAN MISERY IN A FEW WORDS.
THE "SUDACA" IS A SAD BEING, POOR IN SPIRIT, LACKING OF ANY PRIDE.
WHILE INSULTING OTHER NATIONS OF EARTH, THE SUDACA SECRETLY HATES HIS RACIAL REALITY. WHICH IS WHY HE LUSTS, LIKE A DESPERATE DOG, AFTER FEMALES OF GERMANIC NATURE, IN A PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO 'ENHANCE' THE RACIAL FATE OF HIS KIND.