I bet you the rest of the school hated these guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AipTLxmAl3w
youtube.com/watch?v=Rce6HTFBaFg
youtube.com/watch?v=AXxBhOc7jEA
youtube.com/watch?v=oICHvlqApBc
youtube.com/watch?v=ftfT_nV3914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always assume that the rest of the school was oblivious.

Duh. They ride the short bus.

I'd hate them too, for getting to go on wacky adventures while I'm stuck doing math and shit.

or pitied them

Gurl, that a booty hole.

That'd explain it all

even I kind of want to beat up the kid with the R on his shirt and ask if it stands for "Retard"

I assume they were Special Ed, so half the school tried to defend/protect them, while the rest ruthlessly mocked and bullied them.

I'd imagine the rest of the school was too occupied hating this bitch.

every single one of them

In the episode where they get stuck in the Arctic, an upper classman suggests to Arnold that he, too, had a great time in Ms. Frizzle's class the previous year. So she's just known as "that teacher" and everyone just gets to have a weird year.

God why do I know this.

This too, to be frank. Ms. Frizzle was some sort of saint with the patience she expressed.

>Ms. Frizzle was some sort of saint with the patience she expressed.
The Friz was high as fuck every single day. It wasn't patience, it was a complete lack of giving a shit.

>Ms. Frizzle will go down on any previous students that visit her during recess or after school
>You just started the grade after hers

Would you?

Welp, I guess it's time to take chances, make mistakes, and get messy.

Well, they walk with Carlos

youtube.com/watch?v=AipTLxmAl3w

Seriously, I'd just fucking strangle this little bastard at some point.

I mean someone has to! It's not like Ms. Frizzle would ever punish him!

This is a badly underrated post.

>Seriously, I'd just fucking strangle this little bastard at some point.
Hate crime.

>Starts off all wacky "Oh Carlos!"
>The kids eventually sound more and more pissed off
>Until they just look angry at the sight of him

Dunno how I never noticed it.

School would be ruined for these kids because of Ms Frizzle. Hell, life would probably be ruined. Imagine getting to go on all these amazing, magical adventures, and then after the year's up it all ends. You move onto your next grade and go back to boring regular school, knowing the whole time that Ms Frizzle's new class are going into space and the bottom of the ocean and stuff. Then you grow up, and whether you get an office job or become something amazing like an astronaught none of it will compare to that year you spent in Ms Frizzle's class. You'll do all you can to relive that life you had, but you'll never have a magic bus of your own. You'll waste your life trying to find one, and at the end of it all you're just a sad old person alone with memories of your once perfect childhood.

Not really. At all.

That joke gets made about practically the same subject every fucking thread.

>Go to Paheal
>90% of magic_school_bus is Ms. Frizzle fucking the boys

SEATBELTS, EVERYONE

that one telltale game of Back to the Future really captures that idea, Going back to a normal life after a taste of greater can fuck someone up for life.

quite true

t. bong who went to a special school

Wanda was best girl.

Didn't she have a mentor of some kind? Seek her out and become the new Frizzle. Your own Frizzle.

How popular was the adventure time short in 2006?

The inspiration of insulation.
Mah nigga
That's what set me up how other students liked her class.

thats the point of the op

someone post the screencap of a fake storytime / roleplay where one of the girls got pregnant and all the characters were there

They got no inspiration.
Weren't at least two of those kids hot for each other?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rce6HTFBaFg

youtube.com/watch?v=AXxBhOc7jEA

I've been on here for 3 years and this ten year old post makes me feel like such a newfag.

This, I always thought their adventures were medication-induced mass hallucinations and in reality they were sitting at their desks and watching PBS most of the time while Frizzle smoked weed.

>ruined
Studies have shown that a single amazing teacher can have a positive influence on a child's learning for the rest of their lives. I'd guess that 75% of the class would take the lessons and life experiences from The Frizz and channel them into a love of learning and adventure.

The other 25% would fixate on that single year and waste their lives pining for a past that cannot be relived.

Netflix is rebooting it.

>Had the series keep going, eventually someone would give him a death glare mid-pun

It's a good idea, honestly. Kids love Netflix more than TV channels and there is so much more they could explore.

Even as a kid I knew this would kill him. When he was just on Earth with a cold my six year old self was still angry about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oICHvlqApBc

>Adventure Times been going for 10 years

Holy Moley.

>Killing yourself to prove your bitch of a cousin wrong

Arnold was a real nigga

I still think this is one of the best trailers for grimdark version of a kids show that anyone has ever made

>This whole thread

youtube.com/watch?v=ftfT_nV3914

We fucking went to space.

I forgot about that fucking Skeleton. He was the man.

first character I ever hated.

Shit cracked me up.

>One day they just don't come back

>Those humanized bus picks

>Almost Every "Carlos!" Moment

I'm not a magic school bus expert, but is there really only 3 minutes worth of it?

Better to enjoy the rarity of them than let them get stale.

Hell we don't even have to go through the "turn every character black/Muslim/girl" thing because the show already looked like a fucking United Colors of Benetton ad

No, the Adventure Time short went on earlier. The show is about 6 years old

brilliant