Guys, i was in budapest, and i shit you not...

guys, i was in budapest, and i shit you not, they fucking transmitted over the speakers to deliver me and that "operation overlord" has began and to every support of me to kill theirselves. and i definitely didnt imagine it because people around me have heard it too. all the people in fucking berlin said "look! thats him!"
they also said "kill yourself. save the universe"

FUCKING SPOOKY AS SHIT! HAHA

THEY MENTIONED MY FUCKING NAME TOO! THE POLICE EVEN ARRESTED SOME GUYS WHO WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT OR SOMETHING!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HAHA!!!

I SHIT YOU NOT Sup Forums!!!!

THIS THREAD WILL BE DELETED AS SOON AS I POST IT; WATCH!

Other urls found in this thread:

berlin.craigslist.de/cas/5671543431.html?lang=en&cc=gb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ayyy fpbp

Take your meds, Hans

Schizophrenia is serious shit OP, take your meds

Oh fuuuug I'm going to Budapest in 10 days

ask the store owners about that speaker transmission. was running 2 full days.

also try the fucking gyros. delicious! take it with chilli. the standard.

also they transmitted over the speakers that they hijacked cities like iran and alot of other places and that they transmit via sattelite. also some weird shit with a password. "calabiyau" LOL.

in any case, i will not leave this place anymore. people fucking hunt me down LOL.

fuck you illuminati. ill stay right here in fürstenwalde.

Nigga, you are insane. Nobody cares about you. Most people have someone who does, but you are all alone, forcing your mind to come up with this shit. You are not funny or witty.

they also said i use Sup Forums. so prepare for newcomers.

I see one right now.

did you by any chance also see this?

not sure if i see the right picture there. did you post a pic with goku being pregnant?

nope, truth be told, there's only a pic of a pregnant vegeta

fair enaugh.
But no.

"pregnant vegeta"

that reminds me. they also said that someone got pregnant too. dude i have no idea who they meant.

was zum fick redest du ich verstehe dich nicht

>english flag
>speaks german
>me: german flag
>speaks english
lol wut?

your english makes no fucking sense, mate

how come?

i spoke in clear words and all. what lets you dumbfounded?

I was able to comprehend perfectly what he wrote, so wsup?

oh, "every supporter of me"

sorry. messed that up.

I'm with this guy. What the fuck are you trying to say? A group of people shouted out on a loudspeaker that you're a channer and that they should support your suicide?? what??

This is not true

dude you still there?

buy the bottled water from the small gyros stand near the entrance to the large one. that is actually CLEAR water.

it's safe here in Budapest

I don't know whats going on britbong, at least another sane guy in this thread

all of you who are seeking clarification in this thread: hint in this pic

no its not. the train yard janitor snatched one of the hobo girls i had my eyes on.

It is safe in Budapest my friend.

My friend... enjoy the city! It is good here :)

why?

please talk to the trainyard janitor and revenge her death. she was a really nice girl. i wanted to take her to germany with me :(

vomit spill @ five o' clock

I replied to the wrong guy first, thats why

OP is trippin hard

pic related, buy this water to everyone who goes to budapest.

WTF IS GOING ON I SAW MY NEIGHBOURS BEIN TOOK BY THE HATE SPEECH POLICE I THINK THEY WERE VETERANS WTF GUYS

Hahaha wasn't operation overlord the allies invasion of normandy. Please i hope not they were telling all germans to kill themselves. The germans of today as opposed to the damn nazi animals in the wwii are heart of europe and i hope they will remain that.

oh, fugg, iz habbening.

wtf, this is how obama ACTUALLY looks - apparently we really do live inside the matrix

stop distracting the OP.

but I mean it's crazy, are you seeing how he ACTUALLY looks?

speaking about matrix, i noticed 2 things in germany.

1: while i was scrolling the terminal, i briefly saw "germania" flashing up.

then at ostbahnhof i heard "world train leaving in 25 minutes"
and the world train is apparently the potsdam train.

Wait. Aren't you that gangstalking guy?

ja.

king

Right, so, my brother is about eight years younger than me. Tonight he graduated from elementary school. I ended going along, partly because my brother's an okay guy and partly because my parents dragged me. So I got there, and the first thing I saw was that there were all these lolis. And the thing about elementary school grad lolis is that they like to think they're grown up. So, of course, they were all dressed really slutty. That was probably the third reason I stayed. Awesome smooth backs and delicious flat chests.
So the entire night was like slutty lolis on parade. But then, near the end of the ceremony, this one loli, who was trying not to look slutty and so was wearing a dress that went down to her feet (but strapless, so she still failed at the not slutty look) goes up. She walked across the stage and got her diploma, and then she headed for the stairs down. Then, right as she got there, she stepped on the bottom of her skirt. I could tell right away it was going to go. She slipped forward and tried to grab it, but by then it was over her delicious flat chest and about to go the whole way. To top it off, she was stumbling toward the stairs. She was about to fall and my mom got scared, she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought "Nah forget it, Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo holmes, smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

How are you doing man? Didn't know they let you out of the nuthouse

fuck help theyre onto me

dude whats up where are you? can you come to germany? come to wladislaw-wolkow-str. 27 near berlin. QUICK! ring at the bottom left.

i allways wanted to be hungry in hungary :))

Is this you?

berlin.craigslist.de/cas/5671543431.html?lang=en&cc=gb

who wants to know?

You're fucking easy to find. No wonder you're being stalked, Thomas

thomas? lol.

So this isn't your phone number?

01522 3 51 41 73

>it's another 'hans drank too much cum and he is blabbering about' episode

does cum mindcontrol you?

mindcontrol = paralize = weak