Trump will win

Trump will win.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3721793/Republicans-actively-exploring-plot-DITCH-Trump-Incredibly-upset-party-chair-Reince-Preibus-calls-candidate-feud-Khan-family.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lolz fpbp

Yup

oy vey

MSNBC Reporter Joe Scarborough says Trump repeatedly ask for the same digits. "Victory is assured," Scarborough said.

nope, he's fucked

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3721793/Republicans-actively-exploring-plot-DITCH-Trump-Incredibly-upset-party-chair-Reince-Preibus-calls-candidate-feud-Khan-family.html

We'll see.

Hillary's got this.

M A G A

Trump is so far ahead, that Obama is now looking to blame Cyber attacks for her loss on election day.! Blame it on the Russians!

Which lawsuit you talking about?

Democratic traitors v. American People

Looks better than it is now, desu fampai

digits confirm mexico wins

where is your god now fagget

>"Trump will win!" Says increasingly nervous supporter over the last 12 months

He won't even make it to November.

kek wills it

I'd like to say he's not stumped but I think he fucked himself this week.

"Russia won't invade Ukraine".

He's on pair with Sarah Palin in retardedness and basically living proof that americans are retarded since they wote for him.

>TFW trump was the one to stump himself.

If you actually watched the full interview, it was so obvious in the context of everything he was saying that he meant "Russia won't invade Ukraine [when I'm president]"

but no continuing being a retarded shill that's convincing nobody

The news is bad because the news machine itself is against Trump.

Really now... all of us need to roll with the lulz.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???

>Makes the whitehouse more niggerish than Obama did

Trump decorates like a nigger pimp. Gold chair and everything.

Trump will win

Trump was originally for the invasion of Iraq, Only later did he flip flop
And besides, he doesn't blame Trump for his son's death, he Blames Trump for casting all muslims as anti-american terrorists.

But then again whats the point of trying to reason with you, you only pay attention to memes

more grainy sattelite photos proving russia has invaded ukraine?

That Shariah loving Hodgie sure has some nerve.

He did win over the last 12 months. Now he will win again

The guy is great at winning unlike crooked Hillary.

Oh shit 90. That's a powerful memetic number

also notice how the democrats defend the muslim disallowing the woman from speaking
Top fucking kek

Winning the primary isn't winning the general. He has to have a far broader appeal to win the general.

Trump might win

There's literally no accomplishment in bullying the entire republican party into accepting you.
I could do it, and the poster above could also probably do it.

Im talkin LANDSLIDES baby

Agreed

Faggot UK newspaper

Brexit

I believe nothing...well except that the Republican need to be fucking horsewhipped as traitors.

The only thing Mexico wins are free train rides back to guadalwhogivesashit.

Nothing happened.

Only melodramatic school girls think something happened, but they will be busy making youtube videos about how their over privileged in the next day or two.

Of course

That will only help Trump since most Republicans and Independents hate the GOP establishment and will happily side with a nationalist against them.

Is it just me or is there an echo in here?

actively pretending that there is nothing they can do?

yes, I noticed. apparently the rules of female empowerment are trumped buy the rule of evil mudslime faggot anablement

sheeeit

hahahaha just like when paul ryan said that trump's comments on hispanics were against republican values huh?

Or when the pope said he was against christian values?

>the daily mail

Disgusting

why do people still post this?

Nah, Trump is going to lose. Hate to say it but he's shot himself in the foot big time the past few days.

Be prepared to see another Clinton in the White House :(

if you can do it, then why don't you?

I'll be awaiting your presidency.

Just answer me this. When Trump wins the election, will you be posting that "bullying the electorate? Anyone could bully the electorate! I could do it!"

kek

obviously i want him to. but every single poll i see, he's like 5 points behind shillary. every time i turn on the news, another republican from the establishment is abandoning him or voting for hillary. every other week he's doing some new crazy antic that's just bound to lose him prospective votes. i would love nothing more than for trump to win, but i can't see it happening, and that makes me incredibly sad.

M A G A
A
G
A

Not if he keeps fucking himself over like an idiot.

Don't give up hope man, remember how brexit looked like it was gonna lose? That was a glorious day and if you keep beleivin so will the day of the election.

Can someone plz post the Trump MAGA hat cut outs?
I want to make some.

Kek is real
Trump will win
Check these dubs

Kek grant unto me these digits that I might offer them as a sacrifice to advance the cause of Trump (peace be upon him).

>Trump was doing even worse in late June than he is now
>Suddenly now people are worried
Why?

"GOP leaders" lol! They can't change anything. We picked Trump.

Thank you.

i guess so. i'm honestly still very surprised brexit happened. i attribute it more to remain-ers thinking that it wasn't actually a threat that would happen, and london flooding on the day of the vote. i don't think every major libcuck stinkhole getting rained out is possible in a country as big as america, and democrats know that the don is an actual threat to them, so they really will get out and vote.

nope, he's fucked

I am an amateur. But trying to get better.

Whether or not Trump wins will depend largely on how, and when, they expose Hillary's plans to/execution of voter fraud. The only way liberals will start to question their party is if they see Hillary getting led off in cuffs kicking and screaming.

The awakening will begin this november.

I hope he does.

Otherwise the west is fucked.

My second attempt at MAGAing.

>Edelman

30k+ ppl listened to Trump speak today in 2 cities, while Hillary Clinton took a nap.
Obama urging Repubs to denounce Trump. Like who? Paul Ryan who is about to get schlonged in his primary.
The media is blatantly gaslighting Americans at an obscene level. Can this extreme orwellian scenario get any worse? Bet on it.

If Kek is kind, a hurricane will hit New York City on election day, turning New York red.