How the fuck do people hug, it's so fucking awkward and clumsy, it's too close and you have too much bodycontact

How the fuck do people hug, it's so fucking awkward and clumsy, it's too close and you have too much bodycontact.
I had a girl hug me and it felt so fucking weird why do people do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URgdIAz4QNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To show that you like each other.
>swedes

It's comfy. Why are you mad tho?

>scandiautists in charge of showing affection
how does it feel not knowing what normal human contact feels like?

I wish I was hugged every day. I need the physical contact so much but it happens like 3 times a year

>Sweden
Can’t blame you though, Swedish girls are the worst introverts. If you say hi she’ll sue you for rape. May the Æsir be with you

Last time I was hugged was 16 years ago

Why are scandinavians so autistic? Is it because the lack of sun?

Same.

9 years for me on my 18th birthday

Don't you have a Mother you hug?

She doesnt want to

Since you are Swedeish you probably should be hugging boys.

hugged a girl two months ago
yummy

stop being so autistic and just let it happen

*nuzzles your nape* Pasha... ~~ :3

Is it really autism?

feeling the warm body and the pressure against your skin is spectacular, your heart increase beating and you feel better

>Is it really autism?
Yes.

Do you really? It just feels encroaching to me, too close.

Nope. He came to your personal space.
Should have beaten her right there.

*she

Am I the only who doesn't understand all the awkward feelings that seems to be provoked in people of nordic cultures (or even angloamerican) by body contact? Whenever I tell an Anglo that men and women here kiss on the check as a form of greeting they react as if I told them that I eat turds.

When I was leaving to another high school years ago the girls all wanted to hug me but I didn't hug them cause I had man boobs and didn't want them to feel it I wish I hugged them so bad...

A Frau once hugged me and I got a boner immediately after and she saw it, laughed, and went and told her friends.

I've had enough with this /r9k/ bullshit on Sup Forums fuck off to your virgin board you fucking faggots

>she

nigga I don't remember last i was hugged. All I remember is that someone rejected me when i was leaving.

That's weird I had a Swedish friend who loved to hug people and kiss you on the cheeck sometimes too which even for me was a bit much.

Hugging and kissing girls on the other hand. Feels right man.

*cheek

>this is what northernautists actually believe
sure, its not "autism", you actually enjoy being alone forever dont you? /s

it calms you down, wtf
maybe you've autism (not joking)

No, it was very stressfull, i felt my heart racing and it felt claustrophobic

i dont even want sex i just want girl to hug me

You actually should see a psychologist. Not joking.

How the fuck should I know, I don't even shake hands. People just give a short nod and inhale quickly between almost closed lips here in the north.

Only time body contact is part of it is for really close family member or someone really important.

yes, everyone i know hugs their family at least and usually close friends too

>People just give a short nod and inhale quickly between almost closed lips here in the north
no, we don't

it's disgusting tbqh

From what i remeber from years ago it felt good

>it was very stressfull, i felt my heart racing and it felt claustrophobic
That's how I feel just being around people..
But then again I have a few diagnoses
>social phobia
>Asperger
>and others

PFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>no, we don't
Not him but yes we do?
At least here around Kiruna, Gällivare etc. There is even a youtube video on it..
youtube.com/watch?v=URgdIAz4QNg

It's like our universal word, means many things. Anything from yes, to hello to shrugging your shoulders in auditory form.

you need some hugs

no, we don't
i'm from norrbotten and everyone i know hugs family and close friends, and shakes hands with the others

shuu (from the video) is used as "yes" or during conversation to show you are listening to the other person. i've never once in my life come across someone using it as some kind of greeting

stop larping

Physical contact is unnecessary..

I'm good, thanks

>Kissing girls on the cheek is disgusting
Ok

Feels too intimate.

Then you are either deaf or retarded because that's how everyone I know greets each other when walking passed each other on the street etc.

I think it`s your siesta time now.

It's even more awkward when you are tall (I'm 198 cm) and you gotta hug someone short..

It's a remainder of monkey behavior and feels good once in a while.

How hugs you three times a year?
I don't... get any

or maybe you're just making shit up because you want to be a special snowflake

>scandi """people"""
desu though it throws me off sometimes because girls are like 50/50 shaking hands when you meet or hugging and/or kissing on cheek, and when you shake it's also a risk whether or not they'll do a normal handshake or a pansy one

Yeah, you need to have an intimate sphere smaller than 1 km. Its awesome though. Better than sex if you ask me.

Not even from your family?

Everyone needd a huge. I've made a point to hug my friends whenever leaving a party or so. At first some of them seemed a little awkward, but now they have embraced it and I feel it has made them a bit more open personalitywise as well.

hugs are like drugs

fug, needs a hug*

Visiting family? (cousins or something).

>"oh great, matti wants to hug everyone again"
I'm all for more hugs though.

faggot.

*hugs you*

No...
My father and my grandma are the people I am closer to. We love each other.
But hugging my dad is awkward. And my grandmother could pass for a nordic.
She is very servile and will always help me with anything she can, but she is not 'touchy' at all.

Well, I don't make a round of hugging everyone, but just closes friend(s) if the situation allows.

you are awesome and should keep doing what you're doing
I wish I could be more like you

Why can't you?
Just fucking do it.

I'm autistic as fuck, I doubt it would work

Why are you posting your betacuckness here, go back to

You should give it a try, might feel weird at first but is not actually a big deal and everyone likes a hug.

I'll try

You need to expose yourself to possible failure and rejection in order to build up a tolerance. Your self doubt isn't your friend, it isn't trying to keep you safe. Its how you hurt yourself.

Hugs are too close for comfort, it feels weird. Have to keep atleast 20-30 cm distance from people or it gets a bit too uncomfortable

That comfort is a trap. Connection to your fellow human beings>Comfort of being alone.

a girl hugged me once...

Don't think about it just let it flow naturally.

Everything social related is awkward when you overthink it

It's been a few years since I hugged anyone, can't say I miss it.