Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Trial Ends in Mistrial

>NORRISTOWN, Pa. — Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial ended Saturday with a jury that was deadlocked on all counts, punctuating an epic scandal with a giant question mark.

>After more than 52 hours of deliberation over six days, the jury of seven men and five women was unable to reach a verdict, and Montgomery County Judge Steven O'Neill declared a mistrial.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=kGqlrVmVULc
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/index.html
rollingstone.com/culture/news/bill-cosby-sexual-assault-trial-everything-we-know-w485797
time.com/3951761/bill-cosby-quaaludes-admission-oath/
nytimes.com/2017/03/28/arts/cosbys-lawyers-want-to-keep-quaaludes-testimony-from-trial.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

V I N D I C A T E D

LITERALLY innocent
godspeed, cosby

>get raped
>don't come forward for 20+ years

This will never make sense to me no matter how many times someone tried to explain their reasoning

HEY HEY HEY!

>inb4 he's implicated in an unrelated crime OJ

they all made it up

prove me wrong

>the jury of seven men and five women
Oh boy, I can see the headlines already.

How many years do you think this entire scandal took off of Cosby's life? He looks so confused and in pain

No one would believe them because everyone loved Cosby

wait so now the statute of limitations has passed for this case, right?

what did he mean by this

>all these women come forward
>people believe them

Umm sweetie? If one of them came forward, say, 20 years ago, who's to say others wouldn't come forward as well?

Bitches can't bring down the Pudding Pop King even after gathering in a flock to smear him. No money for any of dem hoes.

who pays the lawyer fees in the event of a mistrial?

Do you really believe 1997 is anything like 2017? Twenty years is a long fucking time. You and I were kids. Don't pretend you're older.

>79
>looks 93

He'll be dead before 2020, but my bet is one 2019

Do you recall what restarted all this?

of course it wouldn't make sense to you (or me) because you've never been raped

not saying any of these cases against bill cosby are legit, but there are countless examples of people not coming forward after being raped for many many years
although it's more common for these cases to have happened when they were kids (like all those catholic priests fucking kids) though

reliving traumatic experiences sucks so most people just try to avoid it
but bottling up emotions/trying not to think about them usually doesnt work and at some point you'll have to deal with what happened

Yes

hannibal burgers

At least they didn't wait until he died before making claims that couldn't be disputed in court

Exactly, you don't see my point?

wait, how is this even a trial? isn't there a statute of limitations or something?

Blacks hate other blacks who are more successful than them

U

Cosby pays his own. Government pays the prosecution costs

>cucks here defending a rapist nigger piece of shit
The memes are real

JURY NULLIFICATION
U
S
T

this was one from 2004, trial started in 2015

i am this guy wondering if this means the case cannot go to trial again because the statute of limitations has now technically passed
this may be retarded but i am not a (US) law expert

Given that you are getting off the point I think you do. It took someone else with clout telling society to reexamine these claims for them to be taken seriously. Clearly the victims had issues with their claims being taken seriously.

YAY! A serial rapist gets to walk free because people loved when he shilled ice cream!!

USA USA USA USA

THE GLOVE JUST DIDN'T FIT

t. Cosby '''''''rape''''''' victim

based

The pudding just didn't [incoherent bill cosby noises]

Say wait, did he get off then?

God bless those 7 men refusing to be nagged into changing their verdict.

No
They did not come to a conclusion whether he was guilty or not.
They will just retry the case with new jurors

You really don't know what mistrial means?

No, I don't.

It sucks that he has to spend his last days tied up with this bullshit.

HANNIBAL DRINKIN A FORTY IN A DEATH BASKET

I'm supposed to believe that it was harder to get a black man arrested in 1997 than 2017? Fuck off.

lol that dog's face is just saying like "You mad bro?". I could totally imagine my little guy doing this haha

yes hello where is your proof? Oh, you have none? Wow lad, women would never lie for their own benefits, wouldn't they?

>all that time making sure they had as strong a case as possible
>man straight up admitted to it back in 2004
>still gets off scott free
Money will always defeat justice, and the fact you're all gonna bend over to defend this asshole because he "totes owned those bitchez lol XD" shows just how shallow your moral fibre truly is.

(You)

t. no proof roastie

delete your 4chen account

>everyone loved Cosby

No, Everybody Loves Chris.

Seriously, what the FUCK did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=kGqlrVmVULc

what a madman

>edition.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/index.html
>rollingstone.com/culture/news/bill-cosby-sexual-assault-trial-everything-we-know-w485797
>time.com/3951761/bill-cosby-quaaludes-admission-oath/
>nytimes.com/2017/03/28/arts/cosbys-lawyers-want-to-keep-quaaludes-testimony-from-trial.html?_r=0
He's mentioned giving them sometimes, implying consent as he asked though under the false pretense of a "relaxation" pill. Anytime he was asked to speak further his lawyers leaped in to shut him up.

White knighting on Sup Forums won't get you laid.

Making a big bowl of Jello in his honor

This would be like people consenting to do Molly or some shit,getting fucked and regretting everything the next day.The only difference being these women can profit off the situation.

>hannibal burris
>clout
now I know you're trolling

JUST

Given he has a public platform to say things like "People need to reexamine that Bill Cosby is a rapist" and it happens I'd say he has a little yea.

only if the prosecution thinks the outcome will be different and that it's worth the state's time and money

If he was a serial rapist,why hasn't he rapped anyone in over a decade? Are they going to wait another ten years to come forward too?

t. nasty old roastie who can't get laid. yuck

sad!

>didn't even rape the best pussy right next to him

DROPPED

getting old sucks.

you're assuming that it wasn't already being looked into before Burris tried to raise his exposure

thankfully those goldiggers won't see a dime of his money

Ha Ha Holy Shit some cable channel is playing a marathon of the Cosby Show right now.

TVOne, what did they mean by this?

the real MVPs
>but he's an old guy accused of rape in hollywood! he must be guilty! fuck your so-called "evidence", stop mansplaining!

>literally quoting fake news as an argument
You literally do everything wrong, sweetie.

Dude there were people accusing him in the 70's and 80's that shit was suppressed because of the money he was making people. How is that so hard to believe?

>>rollingstone.com/culture/news/bill-cosby-sexual-assault-trial-everything-we-know-w485797
> Cosby, 79, has denied drugging Constand, though he has admitted to sexual contact between the pair – but as part of a consensual relationship.
> Constand has denied Cosby's explanation, telling police, "We were not involved in any romantic relationship.”
A romantic relationship is not a prerequisite for having sex. No wonder this didn't go anywhere. Let the man go home.

At most the only wrongdoing they have evidence for is unfaithfulness to his wife. And that's between those two. Not the world.

Because no one went to the police,hospital or took photos.

TvOne and Bounce are black channels, theyll always support their own

Love cosby show, hated when tvland and allof them tookit off air. Luckily these stubborn blackchannels are left, and theynshow plenty!

Any drugs he gave he likely took himself, people do drugs together all the time and drink fuck, then forget. Who's to say he wasn't the one being raped?

There is not a single piece of physical evidence in 60 alleged rapes.

>"rapes" 58 women
>not a single one of them manages to do anything in 40 years

what a legend
btw didn't he go blind?

They wanted to wait until he had enough money in residuals.

What an absolute Don. You could hear those annoying bitches attacking my man, and he just blew passed those greasy shit stains. What a class act and a great guy.

Yes. He's legally blind now.

we win baby

If someone accused Cosby of rape in the 60s and 70s, he would've instantly been lynched.

A famous black man being a accused of rape in those times was a death sentence.

Originally Theo was supposed to end up in jail after raping a girl, but Cosby was all like "WE DON'T RAPE!"

I always knew he didn't do it, fucking lying gold diggers need to be burned at the stake!!

burger legal system doesn't usually involve fee-shifting. you pay for your own lawyer.

WHORES BTFO

it's pretty fucking retarded how a case with absolutely zero evidence of any kind can even go to trial

I bet he raped only half of those women

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

isnt that what the trial is for

>really hoping he gets off with no charges just because it would make normie mad
I really boiled my own turkey

Quaaludes and roofies, Sup Forums.

You too can get laid. Thanks, Cosby.

>celebrity bribes a jury

more at 11

Same as happens every time

Only reason Jimmy Saville is guilty is because he was dead before he had a chance to defend himself

Rolf Harris got let go recently too

Any chance of a Netflix Cosby Show reunion now before he dies? Every other old 80s/90s sitcom seems to be getting new seasons right now.

Based af desu. This is literally an unironic case of dindu nuffin. (((They))) can't allow a positive black role model to exist so (((they))) tried to destroy him. Keep on keepin on Bill.

Edgy.