LIVESTREAM: Identitarian movement protests in Berlin against Invasion of Europe

Happening.

The German Identitarian movement is going into the epicenter pozz and multiculturalism, to protest against the invasion into Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=TFiCqGh2fqQ
(Itso on youtube so it's related as stated by the moderation team)

Imagine throwing a grenade in there...

Imagine killing all niggers and liberals.

Easy Muhammad

Why is it always violence against black people with you guys?

2BH Brexit and the subsequent political disasters in Britain have probably finished off white separatist/supremacist politics in Europe from the mainstream for the time being.

The majority of working people don't want to leave the EU or "go it alone" as part of some fictitious pre-modern national identity.

>posting things like this on a site that's actually being watched now

I too like this Television and/or film

>more people demonstrating against them than with them

as usual

Idk what group votes like 100% leftist?

Cause they're ignorant and bigoted manbabies?

>black "people"
all nigger tripfaggots need to be gassed tbhfam

These groups are not anti-EU, they just hate non-whites. They will get a lot more support in the coming years due to the massive nigger influx.

So now we're just outright posting about politics without even pretending to be Sup Forums related, huh?

>now
Now that's what I call new!

Nice virtue signalling, faggot. Black people are the most violent and dumb people on earth and will never be anything other than a waste of resources.

I'm glad I stopped being invested in Sup Forums with Baneposting.

NAZIS RAUS! NAZIS RAUS! NAZIS RAUS! NAZIS RAUS! NAZIS RAUS! NAZIS RAUS! NAZIS RAUS! NAZIS RAUS! NAZIS RAUS! NAZIS RAUS!

>Why is it always violence against black people with you guys?

black people have killed over 200 white people this year in the US - 13% of population
white people have killed 5% population - 6% of the population

>brexit
>white supremacist

is this what amerifats ACTUALLY believe?

This really is the worst board on the site isn't it

I don't know why they bother, normal people don't go marching so right wingers will always be outnumbered.

most of Sup Forums posters are niggers, classic case of black on black violence

>the symbol for our movement is the overwatch logo!

> They will get a lot more support in the coming years due to the massive nigger influx.

This here is what I don't get, Muslims and radical Islam are the biggest threat to people like you in Europe yet you feel the need to call out black people.

There are enough politically neutral people who just like violence and they join either the right-wingers or the left-wingers for fun.

If anything it was Trump and his administration exposing the far right as a bunch of moronic, selfish sociopaths.

If it was blatant before, atleast faggots had the decency to include ''is this kino'' or ''what are movie about [insert agenda]''.

all in all, you just sound upset that they get more resources to waste than you do

Krager the black people going into europe are usually poor and looking for work but they're also muslim too.

It's not like here where blacks are majorly christian.

>NATO destabilizes a region for years due to ''''humanitarian'''' reasons
>it ends up creating aggressively radical terrorist movements across the region
>civil wars ensue across three countries
>this naturally ripples out into huge migrations of desperate people
>oh no we're being invaded by those nasty milsims this is totally not our fault how could this have happened :'(

you reap what you saw, bucko.

I certainly have enough, but I could have even more.

Just goes to show what absolute cancer your race is, doesn't it?

And this involves you how exactly? You could just ignore them if you have such irrational hate for them.

>civilists are responsible for what their shitty government are doing despite them not even voting for them
Muslim babies per women: 2.5 - 3
Nigger babies per women: 7-10

It be a shame if people started murdering politicians

it feels like after 7 years you would be used to it

don't tell me you have been crying about this for 7 years

>the middle east was peaceful prior to 2003

that amerifat education tho

No you don't which is why youre in here and not posting in a thread about TV or film or even making your own
You shit posters with a victim complex that also pretend to care about discussion are adorable

Or I could support initiatives that want to send all of them back and close the borders.
And no, it's not just the men I have a problem with, the women are just as bad, if not worse.

I enjoy this television and/or film too! Thank you for suggesting this Television and/or film.

I'm glad we have threads devoted to people like us who enjoy this television and/or film haha

>I'm morally obligated to suffer the consequences of what a incompetent government did before I was even of age to vote
My ancestors may have been slave owners too so please fuck my girlfriend, Jamal.

To every sane person ITT:

How do we actually solve the Sup Forumsyp problem?

I'm fucking tired of this bullshit being on every single board.

Ignoring them really. They're being edgy and hateful for (you)s.

Stricter moderation.

It's too late. That battle was lost when moot left. Trump going down will burn it out some though.

t. Sup Forumsedditor cancer

>2003
Try 2010, Sunny Jim, I'm primarily referring to the effects of Arab Spring and the subsequent shitstorm across Libya and Syria that spilled over into Iraq and to lesser extent Turkey. Also you have to be delusional not to see the link between radical Islam and the roles US played before, during or after Iranian Revolution and the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan.

In a democratic system, yes, yes they are responsible for their representatives, though I do agree the burden of the predicament shouldn't be on the shoulders of the people that had no say in this. Shame would be if people started demanding more immediate action though.

Yes, a terrible, terrible shame indeed

>we weren't in the Middle East prior to 2003
What

>progressives politicize media
>progressives infiltrate niche hobbies
>progressives rewrite history
>progressives push for fat acceptance and call fitness toxic masculinity
Never gonna stop until the root of the problem is gone. It's on every board because it's relevant to every board.

>liberals

Idiots like you haven't got the shit of an idea of what politics is.
Christ I hope fucking niggers like you will eventually learn again to shut up.

>actions have consequences, and the lack of proper actions for foresight has even more consequences

It's a shocking revelation, I know.

If I could honestly go back in time and shoot moot before he reinstated /r9k/ and recreated /new/ as Sup Forums, I'd take those murder charges for the team.

But really, the only way to stop it is delete both boards and permaban everyone that posted there within the last 48 hours.

Not Sup Forums

These problems are utterly inconsequential and if you had any brain whatsoever in that hollow head of yours you'd realise this

Fucking jump off a cliff, that would serve your 'race' far better than anything you've done so far

>radical islam didn't exist prior to 2010

amerifats ACTUALLY believe this

>the roles US played
Cool, what does that have to do with migrants flooding Denmark?

Fuck off shill

Kill yourself, armchair warrior

Strict moderation would be a solution.

>delet the coolest and most fun boards on the website for my lame TV couch potato board! wahhh

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Not like one thats exist today you third worlder

What does this have to do with race, you mong? I was just pointing out why Sup Forums shit is on every board.

Look at these fucking nazis. Absolutely disgusting. I'm dead serious here. Germans and german nationalism is a fucking cancer. Go get to know them. You'll see.

t. white male living in Germany for about 20 years now.

You fuck off back to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums or reddit. The fact that you admit you browse other boards is bad enough
You're not true to the Sup Forums cause which is the biggest problem on this board

Stalinist purge. They'll migrate to their own site or, more likely, back to T_D.