Did they fuck?

did they fuck?

I wonder if Marlin has ever considered raping Dory. I mean, she wouldn't remember it.

I would hope so, it would be cute.

My friend and I kept joking about this the whole film.

>I wonder if Marlin has ever considered raping Dory. I mean, she wouldn't remember it.
kek

Do fish even have sex?

>Dory looking out into the open water
>Suddenly her vision grows darker, as if a cloud casts itself over the ocean
>fuzzy memories of Marlin's voice and an unexplained sense of dread
>"Let me touch your underfin" echoes in her memories "It's all that you're good for, anyway"

I'm pretty sure external fertilization was a major plot point of the first movie.

Generally, the female fish shit out some eggs into the water. Then the males come along and release their fish spunk, which lands on the eggs and fertilizes them.

>read it in Ellen's voice
>realize she would never succ
Ruined the whole damn thing.

Wouldn't Martin be a she at that point? Clown fish are genderfluid

at this case, Nemo will fertilize his egg

Could Marlin even fertilize Dory's eggs? They're not the same species.

Could a beaver impregnate a porcupine?

He's her caretaker. That would be so wrong.

>"Wh- what are you doing, Marlin?"
>"Shh, don't worry, Dory. You won't remember a thing." [sprays on her eggs]

>that part where Dory got face raped by dolphin

That was pretty ballsy of Stanton to include, especially in a Disney movie.

How do you know she isn't?

No, Marlin and Nemo take care of Dory like a mentally handicapped relative.

Could they?

Yes.

How do you think platypuses started out?

Fish don't fuck
The female lays unfertilized eggs and then the male has to cum all over them
"now watch me fap" is so boring even doujins don't use it

this thread is going in the right direction

With God getting reeeeaaally drunk?

No. By the time Finding Nemo is established, with Nemo being a single-parent kid, his dad had more than likely already become female. Clownfish do that when there is no female around.

he pulled a Cosby without even having to drug her

Could you imagine if humans reproduced like fish? A woman goes to the bedroom and shits out a bunch of eggs. The man probably watches because by now it'd probably be a turn on. Then she leaves (or stays, who knows). Then the man gazes upon all the eggs assembled on the bed and he just starts jizzing all over them. Masturbation probably isn't as prevalent since the act of sex doesn't really exist. So he gets this one special time with all of his babies.
I be there'd be websites that sold fake eggs that you could jizz on. Men would use homemade lookalikes to jizz on. Women could use these fake eggs to insert into herself until her belly expanded and then shit them out in order to either pleasure herself or practice for her actual birthing.

mm-hm

Some fish do actually. It's weird and I don't know how to explain it. Just look up guppies and Molly's. It's like they use their something or other as a sex baton until they hit the minority in the fish Pussy. I'm drunk and don't know how to explain it. Fuck

Fucking zootopia fan, it was the only text in the post, no need to greentext it.

Meanwhile in the Fishman Alternate reality...
Could you imagine if Fishmen reproduced like humans? A Fishwoman goes to the bedroom and spreads her legs, revealing her pink clam. The Fishman probably watches because by now it'd probably be a turn on. Then the Fishman gazes upon the clam on the bed and he just starts jizzing all in it. Masturbation probably is prevalent since the act of sex exists. So he gets this one special time with the Fishwoman.
I be there'd be websites that sold fake Fishwomen that you could jizz in. Fishmen would use homemade lookalikes to jizz on. Fishwomen could use fake Fishmen to insert into herself until her clam expanded and then jizz them out in order to either pleasure herself or practice for her actual birthing.

Bravo.

No, Dory is in lesbians with the whale shark.

Now I'm imagining a humanised Dory running around the house wearing panties and and one of Marlin's baggy shirts while he fights the urge to sexualise her.

no, Destiny was having a foursome with the shark gang

Damn. That's edgy.

I wanted to see them in the sequel.
Wonder what happened to them.
I mean, shit, we got the fucking seagulls back, why couldn't they come back for a brief cameo?

Why don't people in real life just kidnap women with severe memory problems? Kidnap them, then when they ask where they are just tell her that they are your wife. Or you could even go farther, and make up an elaborate story to tell her, like she can't leave the house because she has a deadly disease that will kill her if she breathes the outside air, and also she needs suck and eat the cum for your dick or else she'll die.

Someone should draw that.

Fish don't fuck.

Because people with sever memory problems are usually either geriatric, have a lot of other physical problems or are already under close supervision.

What you are looking for is lobotomy and Dalhmer has already proven that a bad idea when making a sex slave.

But Marlin should be female by now!

I saw a movie with that exact plot on Netflix.

Are you okay, user?

Fins, Fish with internal fertilization use modified fins for fertilization. Now you know why they censored Darwin feet in that episode.

>Marlin knows that if he's no longer the dominant male, he'll change gender
>struggles with the fear of it and the decision of what he has to do for a long time
>finally gives in
>Marlin: "Dory...? C-can I talk you alone for a moment?"
>Dory: "Sure! But you wouldn't be alone, silly, 'cause I'd be there too."
>Marlin: (nervously) "Ha ha... yeah..."
>they swim to a secluded cave near the drop off
>Marlin: "Dory... I need you to... "help"... me with something..."
>Dory: "Okay! I'll be glad to help you with anything! But wait, aren't you worried I'm going to forget and make things worse?"
>Marlin "...No. This time your ability to forget things is perfect."
>he grabs her by the fins and slowly pushes her into the sand
>Dory: "Huh? All you wanted was a hug? Why didn't you ask me sooner, I love cuddle parties!"
>Dory: "Wait... what are doing? No... no, I don't like this. ...Marlin. Marlin, stop. Please... stop..."
>Marlin: "Just forget, Dory. Forget this. It's what you do best."

jesus dude

why bonner?

That's not how fishes work

Please find Jesus, it's never too late to accept Christ into your life and stop being a fucking degenerate.

this is sad and depressing for everyone involved, even the readers, good job.

No thanks

Who touched you when you were young?

Read in the dulcet tones of Albert Brooks, god almighty thats good

I dont see the POINT.

>all these normalfags who don't know hot shit when they see it

Whose to say every fish hasn't done this to her

I feel sad now.

I thought you understood DNA, Sup Forums. DNA, or Disney-Natural-Amalgamation is the process by which a male and female in any given Disney world can procreate making boys that match the father and girls that look like the mother. If, for example Loli and Stitch had kittens, the males would take after Stitch and any females would look like a typical Hawaiian child (as drawn by Chris Sanders).

Dam, that was good.

>[sprays on her eggs]

What's all the weird underwater related posts Sup Forums?

>Dalhmer
Who?

SECONDED

>this thread

You joked like this in public

I know, it's so insensitive. An innocent bystander could've gotten seriously triggered.

>Forget this
>Its what you do best

Sexuality really is just so incredibly fucking stupid when you think about it for two seconds.

Yes?
It was in the theater, spoken quietly, anyway, would you think I'd be shouting it?

kek

>I love cuddle parties!

Well shit, the more you know.

>this thread

I don't get it, could someone explain?

So how are they going to dub segourney weaver's voice in other languages?

Will they just use other pop-icons for individual countries or will they just shove in subtitles?

>Why don't people in real life just kidnap women with severe memory problems? Kidnap them, then when they ask where they are just tell her that they are your wife.

>not going on fifty third dates
Stupid fucking faaaaaaaggot