What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOQme4tcHoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trustfund babby with no skills

Nowadays BA students get over this phase with only an embarrassing twitter feed to haunt them.

A tiny little plant.

autsitm

>inb4 millennials get mad at someone else's life decisions
Should have fucked Kstew tho

The wild was a mistake

It's been proven he didn't die from food poisoning, though this was after the film's release.

This.

This too.

Piece of shit who had it all and threw it away, hurting his family.

THERES A BIIIIIIG A BIG HARD SUN

GOAT song

>5'6"

I wonder.

First world problems.

I always liked how sean "I have to hit my wife to get an erection" penn tries so hard to make the guy look like a romantic instead of just a braindead guy with no real problems.

he followed his dreams and died a hero

the fact that you looked up this dead kids height is fucking tragic.

reexamine your neet existence entirely.

>5'6"
lmao

did what most people wish they could do and lived in a hype bus shelter

>died a hero
He died from not being able to hunt. Not very hero-like.

McCandless excelled in academics, sports, and work; did what he loved with hardly any outside help; and did not seem to be driven by ulterior motives like wealth or social status. Sure he fucked up going unprepared into Alaska, but his previous outings show he definitely wasn't incompetent or a pussy.

Why everyone reacts with such extreme anger to his story is baffling to me. I've only read the book, so maybe the movie misrepresents him as the hipster runaway cliche everyone seems to think he was.

He looks like those antifa guys

What did he die from?

Chris was an ass in the book too
>hurr I want truth
>how dare my wealthy parents grant me endless amounts of opportunities that some would kill for!
>treating Ron Franz like shit

Untreated neuro syphilis

Acting like another pretentious trust fund kiddy who had daddy issues

Every species can smell its own extinction. He was just more woke to that than you bro.

Doesn't even fuck young Kristen Stewart

Christopher McCandless came from an extremely broken home, his father was especially deviant. From my perspective the man was highly adventurous, unchained and literally could give a fuck less what you thought about him as he was out to experience life exactly the way he wanted.

For some people his rejection of how our society behaves offends them as he is hyper critical of the bullshit we think we should care about and ignore whats really important. Things, things, things.....

For Chris it was all about the experience.

"The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure" ~ Christopher McCandless

Also just to point out, where you would admit it or not, he provoked a thought in you to question, "What the fuck was his problem?"

I think Chris would have loved the fact he made you think and question.

And personally, I went to Bus 142, solo, 44 mile round trip on foot as he had, I crossed two rivers, I slept on the same bed he had completely alone in the wilds of Alaska..

It was the greatest experience of my entire life.

youtube.com/watch?v=gOQme4tcHoU

Can't hear you from down there.
Right in all caps manlet.