Do girls like Daria even exist? You know, they think like a guy: logically

Do girls like Daria even exist? You know, they think like a guy: logically.

>guys
>logical

well its certainly not women who are more logical

fiction is fiction

Life imitates art, mang.

Thank God they don't. Daria is a cunt

Daria's mom was the sanest person on the show tbqh

You'll come to realise that when you're an adult

Workaholic mom who doesn't spend enough time with her kids to understand them. Puts on a facade that her family is most important to her when really all she cares about is winning the next big case.

I'd say Tom is easily the most sane person on the show.

are they related?

how dare you

How dare a mother have a job.

>doesn't spend enough time with her kids to understand them
Objectively wrong.

Nothing wrong with having a job, but she quite obviously is more passionate about her job than she is about her family.

Thinking back, I guess you got me on that second point since I don't have much to prove that claim.

Tom is still a saner and generally better person than Helen. Hell he's probably the only decent person in all of Lawndale besides maybe Mr. O'Neill.

This waste of quads offends me.

Helen was always loving and supportive of her daughters. Daria noticed this more as she matured, but it was obvious even from the beginning

I knew a chick like Daria back when I was like 13 she was pretty cool and we hung out a lot and dated a bit. She moved to New Hampshire when I was like 15 though and then to Canada after that, kinda lost touch with her. But yeah, chicks like that exist, and just like Daria you don't really notice them and they keep to themselves

I was not presenting Daria as an example, you crack baby; I was presenting you with what Daria's reaction would have been to your comment.

I don't know, man. Guys act pretty irrationally when pussy is involved.

Weak willed faggot guys maybe

>closeted daddies boys with no self-awareness
It's cute. Maybe one day you'll get the cock out of your mouth, but it doubt it.
10/10

This. They're out there, but if you don't grab them up while they're forced to school, it's a rare chance you'd have any chance to talk to them. Books and music give off that "don't bother me" vibe.

Women are logical. They just different set of rules working for them and set different priorities. Also Women are too fucking emotional for their own good.

If a Woman wants a guy, she'll get him. The guy won't even know he'd been had.

Having autism isn't the same as being logical though.

Wasn't a decent part of the show her realizing that she isn't as together as she liked to think? She showed that she was insecure and vulnerable a number of episodes.