I jus saw this movie so let's have a thread about it

I jus saw this movie so let's have a thread about it.

How come pic related didn't have much screen time?

Is there hope she didn't die and will be back to protect Wick in the 3rd movie?

Anyway this was fucking 9/10. Great cinematography, fight scenes that felt like they were made by Jackie Chan (i.e. no bullshit fast cuts like you see in most Hollywood films or the MCU movies).

And HOW was the budget for this only $40 million??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHy2rSL760o
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hated that count. I wish she had even less screentime

i think it was a bit dull, desu
fight scenes felt repetitive gore very cgi-ey (blood spurts and what not)
the setting (non NYC) was somehow.. muted, if you can say that..
HOWEVER.. the last 1/6 of the movie was grand, made up for the rest.
Not as good as JW1, which is hard tho, cause it was an awesome surprise and crisp new too.

Thats a real feminine looking guy, whats his name?

She's so cute, I wish she was a boy so she could penetrate me with her feminine lesbian penis.

Do you hate her because you will never be with her?

She was the worst part of the movie... the tough girl thing is so tired, not to mention unconvincing.

>Not as good as JW1
JW1 was mediocre. I was going to not see this cos I didn't think much of the first but this one improved with a better story, better characters and better motivation

>the tough girl thing is so tired
How was she tough? Wick beat her. She wasn't overpowering or anything of the strong woman shit

I hate her because she tries too hard to look like a cool edgy male hitman

Best action spoof of all time. Better than Last Action Hero desu

if I was that chick who had her neck snapped I'd be so fucking pissed before I died, wick is BS

oh, and one more thing, Cassian dude, while being a very fun side character, was terribly cast, guy has no charisma or menacing roughness to him.

Yeah and what a relief it was when he easily kicked her ass. I was afraid they were going to make her out to be some actually tough and difficult opponent for him when she's just an edgy lesbian with a knife

are you from reddit? ok film. she was shit in it. shit character. ugly, nasty dyke for low testosterone nu-males like yourself. you may as well watch all her other stuff, she plays the same cocky, useless cunt in everything

I thought it was terrible compared to the original.
Did nothing better, just rinsed and repeated the standout moments from the first. Dropped the simple revenge motif for a 3-part, poorly-executed assassination, dumb evasive section, and a clumsy conclusion with no payoff.
Before watching it I was already wary as posters had compared it to Raid 2, but that movie had tons of it's own merit. Not as solid as the original, but still good, while JW2 was just trash that I wouldn't bother watching again.

Shit taste in women

Saw this in theaters, never saw the first flick.
I was incredibly amused by the prolific use of art in the shots. In almost every non-action scene, there'd be a sculpture or a painting in the foreground. Not only that, the art would absolutely nothing to do with the scene. In one of the recent Bond films, Q and Bond discuss the changes to MI6, sitting in front of the Carpenter painting about the old warship being broken for parts. This had a statement about the film.
Instead JW2 just had ART as the statement, like a dumb person's idea of what should be classy.
Then I began to realize that JW2 was about the audience's involvement, not escapism into the main character.
Almost every fight scene revolves around the public's eye and the conclusion of the film r3vewling the entire public is apart of this strange society is the climax of audience participation. To get this inclusivity, however, it need avoid anything high brow.
John Wick 2 was basically an honest film for honest people. I respect that.

>train your whole life to be an assassin
>preform your art perfectly
>be hired to assassinate whick, just another job for you
>perfectly plan out his murder
>he falls perfectly into your trap but he is fucking IMMUNE to bullets
>get in a physical altercation, for the first time in your life you feel fear as he slowly starts to over power you
>out smart him anyways, unload 3 bullets into his torso
>FUCKING DOESNT EVEN MAKE HIM FLINTCH
>tears start to form in your eyes as you realize its over
>he flips you around like a rag doll
>all you can think and pathetic panicked thoughts as his hands collapse around your neck
>its not fair, you can't even beg him to stop
>he snaps your neck, you feel your body go numb
>all you can feel is rage beyond belief as tears steam down your face
>all you can do is watch him shake off the bullet wounds like a stubbed toe as you slowly asphyxiate
>the world goes black around you as he walks off already forgetting your face

Did she get her neck snapped? She was stabbed in the final fight.

>Is there hope she didn't die
She is dead.
Wick will see her again in hell.

I like how they spent the entire film building her up to be a formidable badass and Wick BTFO this dyke clam in about 20 seconds.

I work with someone who looks exactly like her, except half the age.
I creep her out a little bit.

Why nobody talking about her role in xXx: Return of Xander Cage?
Movie of same year.
youtube.com/watch?v=IHy2rSL760o

No there was a female busker that Wick walked past after the 7 million dollar contract was put out. She shot him from behind 3 times, and he walked up and snapped her neck

Didn't she get stabbed in the heart?

it was meh

rewby roes was as boring as she was in the other two movies where she plays the exact same character

Giving wick a magic bullet stopping suit made a lot of things worse

a lot of the action felt like a video game, not because "hurr man shoots dudes with gun, so call of duty!" like some critics probably said, but more like a contra where dudes don't exist until they pop out of the edge of the screen and are promptly taken out if you memorize their spawns

first one was okay but this was just above average

Roasties BTFO

The shitty royalty free blood VFX really ruined the action scenes.

>gets built up to be a bad ass
>gets wrecked in ten seconds by Keanu

What did they mean by this?

this and this, guys running up to him and the blood effects were kinda bad

Unlike cassian wick pulls the knife out aftet stabbing the heart. I would assume that means she ded

John Wick - Competent Action Revenge Thriller
John Wick 2 - Neon-Lit One Man Army Action Thriller

Their diferrence is like Rambo and Rambo 2.

this.

entire time the movie hyped her up to be as the final boss, but she got rekt in less than a minute. I FUCKING HATE 'STRONG' FEMALE ROLES HOLY SHIT

Meh. Its ok. Makes the whole unreal realness more palpable onscreen.

This. Fucking satisfying seeing her getting thrown around. Blonde violinist bitch also got decapitated.

spot on.

the dyke was the only redeeming thing of 2.

The only thing I don't like about the girl is her final fight scene with John Wick. She's supposed to be mute but picked up her grunts when she threw punches

which actually way cool in my opinion. The "hype" was herself thinking she can handle him, that she is that ultimate badass, but then when she confronted him (by her own decision) she got her ass handled and started realizing how fucked she truly was, and there was nothing she could do about it anymore.

this

she might have just been deaf from birth. they cant speak words coherently but they can still make noises