To anyone considering emigrating to Lithuania:

>>>>>>>> DON'T

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_Lithuania
youtube.com/watch?v=5Uzu58N-Sso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to breed with your blonde qt 3.14s

t. Sikh Bro

Why would I leave America? Go fuck yourself.

Fuck lithuania, the only thing I know about Lithuania is i think Hannibal Lector was born there

I didn't want to move to Africa anyways

You really shouldn't, our women hate niggers anyway.

Now I want to live in Lithuania.

>We are extremely hard working
0/10
Try better next time.

Seen two niggers in Lithuania, and they're here only to play basketball anyways. That's what basketball americans are for anyways.

Literal non-country

Literally no one considers that shit hole

I saw this exact same shit post but with Japan last time. Which country gets the next version?

wasn't this thread posted yesterday, but with Japan instead and everything else was verbatim?
remember to sage shills and slides lads

Says the shithole that will be mexico in my lifetime.
Sure bud.

>burger's knowledge of world's history at it's finest

>Lithuania
>Relevant

The only thing I know about Lithuania is you guys like to steal Russian Ballistic Missile Submarines.

I need a map to know where that shit is located

We don't get swarmed with niggers or spics, so it's pretty good to be irrelevant apparently.

It's where the butthurt belt is and looks like squashed Africa.

The USSR should have never been dissolved. Communism kept you people in line.

>you should have never seeked independence England keeped you in line

> More than 95% of Lithuania's Jewish population was massacred over the three-year German occupation — a more complete destruction than befell any other country affected by the Holocaust.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_Lithuania

You're right if the commies wouldn't have occupied and kept us in line, we would have genocided all the jews

I have lived in Lithuania for 5 years.

Its basically true. Great women. But they are getting more and more exploited, and they are getting more and more spoiled by the fucking year.

In the end I got tired of it. The people are street smart but a bit stubborn and...stupid.
But great to deal with once you became friends.

Also to this country is where all of stolen cars from America and Europe goes to, in case you didnt know.

You know I do feel like signing up for that online contest. Heres my 80 emails.

Russian Mob is still a thing.

That's funny cause over here in London I can't keep all the gawky lietuvan bitches off my nine inch pole of dark black fuckmeat. Just remember when you're next fucking your woman and she is pulling that "I don't like it" face it's because your bitter little whiteass dick can't fuck her like a real brother can.

Aciu for all the sluts butthurtian

This is the most ridiculous thread I've seen on Sup Forums in a long time.

>This thread again
Lets play a game, i'm thinking of a 4 teller word that starts with S and ends with an E.
*Hint* You should be doing it if you're replying to this thread

lol why would anyone even want to go in this shit country

Well that's true, there are plenty of track suit wearing retards on the streets and plenty of smart people too.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uzu58N-Sso

No chance fuckboi

11. Lithuanians live there

Ask the shitskins, chinks, turkroaches and niggers that come here.

I have to agree with burger, it's a pointless thread no one wants to emigrate here anyway. we are not that significant and our social benefits suck

You're not fooling anyone Jonai, we know you migrated to Britain for those shekels. Can't wait then they deport you back to Lithuania due to brexit, you fucking shitter plumber.

most, if not all, are students

>4 teller word
What did he mean by this?

never met any

My pants aren't easy to fold and my passport is hiding in the crisps again.

>our social benefits suck
that's probably the reason we're not flooded with sandniggers desu

Yeah, the niggers, but the other ones are here for other things

You don't live in Kaunas or Vilnius. Niggers are a common sight in Vilnius these days, and shitskins are even more plenty.

There. There. Don't cry. Give it a decade or two and you'll have plenty of Russian or Polish cock probing your insides.

Does it ever bother you your country is demographically dying and your people going extinct cause your women prefer shoes and thinking about black cock to actually having children?

Balts are just Slavs that didn't pass quality control son. Stupid whores with big cock addictions. And that's just the men.

What kind of pussy country sells testosterone pills next to the car products in supermarkets anyway? You wannabe Arnie niggers are pathetic.

Now excuse me whilst I give my Lithuanian maid a nice throat full of niggerstick. Peace bro.

>His maid is also his fuck-slave

What an absolute plebeian.

Many shitskins, muslims, and niggers, are there as students.
I know because I have been there.
But these go mainly to Kaunas and Vilnius.

The biggest place they go to is Medical University in Kaunas.

Since few years they also started English program in medical uni in Vilnius, so more will come there.

And many come as Erasmus students.

And also regarding shitskins and niggers, welcome to the fucking EU mate, everything is not gold and green forests.
It will only increase.

>He is literally pretending to be black to impress Sup Forums users by falsely stating the size of his penis.

Top kekers, you cuck. I knew anglos hated themselves, but this is too much.

>Does it ever bother you your country is demographically

Actually more people are coming back to Lithuania than leaving now.

>What kind of pussy country sells testosterone pills next to the car products in supermarkets anyway?

Have you ever heard of protein you fucking limp armed faggot?

>pic related its you

The language in Lithuania is stupid as heck. I went there when I was travelling around Europe and it was awkward as hell trying to speak your dumb language.

Well it's one of the hardest languages to learn and I don't blame you, it does sound awkward even to native speakers sometimes.

I have worked on river boats moving barges, toiling in steel mils, and running the giant meat augers and saws at slaughterhouses.

Lithuania, even with my blown out knee i would outwork your lazy asses into the ground. Two weeks ago i knocked out a literal member of the blood gang with a fucking one hitter quitter over a girl's bandana that i wasn't even fucking.

Lithuania, if i learned your language, which would be the only way i would come to your country out of respect, and tried immigrating to your country you should probably just say thanks.

Emigrate: to leave from
Immigrate: to leave for

Lithuanians that emigrated to London are mostly shit tier rednecks from the countryside, the ones that live in the city are not as retarded, we ourselves don't want those losers comming back

If I'm going to emigrate, I'm going to Finland to Rovaniemi to herd reindeer with that other user who is moving there next year.

Nice imagination you have there ahmed

i doubt fins want you mixed mongrels in their country touching their pets.

100% pure Swedish.

>There. There. Don't cry. Give it a decade or two and you'll have plenty of Russian or Polish cock probing your insides.

Hey its still a decade or two longer than UK lasted. You should laugh at your own country, Abdulah or should i call you Marek, Ivan, Jamal, Mantas, Assik.....

>
Does it ever bother you your country is demographically dying and your people going extinct cause your women prefer shoes and thinking about black cock to actually having children?

Yes, it bothers, but we are irrelevant anyways. You should be more scared about white british getting extincs more. British woman are 10 fold more sluts compared.

>Balts are just Slavs that didn't pass quality control son. Stupid whores with big cock addictions. And that's just the men.

British are just slavs that didn't pass quality control son. Stupid whores with big cock addictions. And that's just the men.

Now excuse me whilst I give my Lithuanian maid a nice throat full of niggerstick. Peace bro.

Stop playing, Mehmet, your dirt poor, live in a cardboard box near mcdonalds for comfort of free wifi.

Hi, bro .

If I had money, honestly, Id rather live in Eastern Europe or Yugoslavia.

btw mate, i always wondered, is the name longinus common in lithuania?

I FUCKING HATE LITHUANIA AND YOUR FUCKING FANS THAT SHOUT "LIETUVA LIETUVA" DURING BASKETBALL MATCHES.

It's very rare but not unheard of.

How many are called Mindaugas?

Plenty, it was the name of our king after all

>ave IQ 94
>alcohol consumption highest in EU
>one of most traffic deaths
>homicide rate is highest in europe
>fattest of all post soviet countries
>lithuanians emigrate as rats from sinking ship

lithuania is only good if you have money and want to retire in the countryside

According to the web, name Lionginas is given less than 2 times a year. So wery rare.

migrating from this shit country was the best thing my family ever did.

Yeah, a lot. Names of old Lithuanian dukes are pretty common too.

I would love to emigrate to Lithuania but i do not want to cut my wage to less than 20% of what i have today. So no emigration for me at least not now :D.

What if I'm Lithuanian diaspora?
Not that I'd leave; I'd rather stay and fight.

Heard only once and laughed my ass off, I thought it was the dude's nickname.

The last time I traveled abroad, the natives mistook me for a God and I was forced to sacrifice a monkey.

I'm never going back to Canada.

Relax, it cant be that bad

>tfw 1/4 Lithuanian Jew

You didn't get them all

Homicide rate isn't the highest here, you're probably mixing it up with suicide rates. Many betas kill themselves here due to bullying, it's like natural selection, not that bad of a thing.

Gonna immigrate to Lithuania and shit on the streets 2bh

Why are Lithuania working so much with cars?

It is the highest. Check it yourself if you don't beleive it.

Profitable business

its the most known lithuanian name in poland, one of the heroes of one of our national books has it, hence my question.
i once worked with a lithuanian named lutas, guy had tough life since it sounds very similiar to penis in polish

>*teleports behind you*
>*unsheats pirate sword*

Nothing personal

at least we are no.1 at something...

don't you have some outboard motors to steal?

>and lower IQ than ours(white)
Nah you're pretty much retarded

Lithuanians are poor as fuck. I could easily go there right now with my NEET bux and fuck a depserate qt

There's no such name. Maybe Lukas?

We're also the biggest niggers in UK

Well top 3 at least

fugg really?
not lukas for sure, something ending with tas
vitas, vutas, litas?
maybe something like that

Vytautas?

Well fug I just applied To a Job there.

>To anyone considering emigrating to Lithuania
LOL, no one is considering, that you filthy mong.

Mantas? Matas?

naw it was short, maybe it was just his nickname or surname

Vitas is a possibility

Anyone from the butthurt belt is welcome here

why not unite with Polan again?

Good, we dont want you here, fatty