Did he do it, Sup Forums?

Did he do it, Sup Forums?

I really don't know...in the beginning when it was just the one accusation I was like "this bitch is just trying to ruin a good mans career...why else would she have waited this long?" Then when more accusations came out I was like "hmm...maybe there's something to this". But now that there was a mistrial because the jury couldn't come to a decision I'm like "are they just conflicted because they grew up watching this man as a lovable character that everyone admired or did he really not do it"...I'm very conflicted at this point lol

>30+ accusations over the decades, all with similar stories
>former employees of Cosby have admitted delivering what they later realized was hush money
>Cosby admitted in a deposition that he gave quaaludes to women he wanted to have sex with

Gee, I wonder

the only reason he wasn't nailed to the wall is because I bet the jury was mostly black

Bill Cosby probably raped some folks.

Did he do recreational drugs and fucked sluts that wanted his rich dick? Yes.

Did he actually rape them (real rape, not modern day "rape")? No. At least there's no proof, and the prosecutor needs to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

Hannibal Burress is a talentless nigger that rides his career on being "black guy that isn't chimp out enough he might kill you"

Nah

Only 2 of his "victims" were found credible enough to be allowed to testify

the rest either were proved to have been lying and were somewhere else at the time, or they had even less than 0 evidence to support their claims, and couldnt even prove they had met Cosby

try again

Even he says he did it, so obviously.

Of course.

Too many accusations to be bullshit, and his own statements about going into the "gray area between consent and refusal" are damning.

Sup Forums will work themselves over backwards to deny that a powerful media figure in the eighties and nineties would ever engage in sexual misconduct though.

This. You dont get accused of drugging and raping over 20 women without some shit happening

Right...I mean who could a celebrity actually rape. Everyone wants to fuck a celebrity. The ugliest actress in all of Hollywood could walk up to me right now and ask to smash and I would do it. Not even for the money but just to say that I smashed with a celebrity. I wouldn't call that rape...even if drugs were involved. And btw qualudes aren't really date rape style drugs. Those are for a good time : )

Sup Forums doesn't have to do shit...the courts have already decided for us. There wasn't enough evidence yo.

He is a nigger, so yes he has probably raped women

But most Burgers dont understand how their own courts work

There will ALWAYS be reasonable doubt because there is no fucking evidence, its just a fact

>37 women accuse Bill Cosby of rape
>Oh, most of them are lying!
>This means if 90% of them are lying Bill Cosby still raped 3.7 women.

Nothing will teach women who want fame that certain prices are too high, so let them learn.

I'm not talking about a court case.

And you think that's going to stop "the courts"?
He didn't get off, they're still going to try to open a case again and again until he's convicted.
This isn't some victory for anyone, the man knows his fate, regardless if he did anything.

>Only 2 of his "victims" were found credible enough to be allowed to testify
It's not because of credability. It's because of statues of limitation.

Sex had turned into something ugly in the past decade. I remember many times in high school/university were girls got drunk and had sex only to regret it. Instead of claiming rape they shrugged it off and moved on. Those women Cosby "raped" were probably too caught up in the moment to care and then regretted what happened later. Dumb bitches tbqhfams

If you take quaaludes you're fuckin'
If you're Bill Cosby you're fuckin'

Im not big into witch hunts and give benefit of the doubt more than the internet likes to. But certain times, when there is this much smoke there has to be some sort of fire

>statues of limitation

this had better be fucking bait , heres your (You)

>He is a nigger, so yes he has probably raped women
Sup Forums logic. I wish you fucks would stay on your containment board.

>There will ALWAYS be reasonable doubt because there is no fucking evidence, its just a fact
Which is why this case shouldn't have been tried it was nothing but he say she say. They were hoping female bias will convict him, but it backfired

theres not a single black man anywhere who hasnt cheated on his wife. Its in their DNA

That fire is Bill Cosby was being silenced with a few false rape accusations, then other women looking for fame and payouts joined in. It's a common tactic employed by Them.

He'll die of old age before he goes to jail over this shit. If these women wanted to see him locked up over this why wouldn't they have told someone directly after it happened. It would've been more damaging to his career and he might've had time to sit for a while. Doing it now is utterly pointless.

>tfw liberals cant decide if they are supposed to support women claiming rape, or defend a black man who is accused of being a rapist by whites

You are either pro-rape or pro-racism by your own rules, which is it libshits?

And yet I can't think of any other celebrities with literally dozen of accusations against them.

But yeah, "quite common".

>Doing it now is utterly pointless

The point is to ruin the man's legacy forever so that when people see a picture of him, they automatically look at it in disguise.
They WILL try everything to convict him and he knows that. He's going to be stuck living in court rooms the rest of his life.
This is all because he spoke out against BLM.

>2011
>Quelude rock in the house tonight

>>tfw liberals cant decide if they are supposed to support women claiming rape, or defend a black man who is accused of being a rapist by whites

A situation entirely made up in your head, the only people supporting Bill are old fans of his show (who tend to lean right) and people who genuinely hate women. No liberals are having a hard time with this one.

>If these women wanted to see him locked up over this why wouldn't they have told someone directly after it happened.

Career concerns, humiliation, fear that they would immediately be called liars by an anime imageboard populated by autists.

Go check the twitter tag

Plenty of WE WUZ and BLM type people are defending Cosby

I don't like cosby and i don't hate women.I hate the justice system being abused by people trying to gain fame or money.

If they had any sort of proof i would be all for convicting him.

>>Cosby admitted in a deposition that he gave quaaludes to women he wanted to have sex with

"There is no acknowledgement that he gave the quaalude to someone underage, or to a woman who wasn't consenting." - Benjamin Brafman (a prominent New York criminal defense attorney)

It is damaging to Cosby and "will haunt him for the rest of his life," but it does not show that he committed a crime.

They didn't convict him because there's literally zero evidence in this case. It's a pure he-said-she-said.

Most millenials these days don't even know who he is. He's been out of the spotlight for quite a while now so I'd say his legacy is already pretty much dead. He wouldn't even be in the spotlight now if it weren't for these accusations. He tried to come back out as a comedian a few years ago and it was a sad display of an old man trying to desperately hold onto his career. Idk man I just think this isn't gonna go anywhere.

Did he give drugs to women to put them in the mood for zip zop sodomy bop? Yes. But so fucking what, they could have said no. There are chicks who take drugs themselves to have more fun during sex. And quaaludes were taking by everyone left and right back then. These whores are looking for an easy payday.

It was the 70's everyone was doing it in the 70's

>t. misogynist pos

Women cannot consent to sex when under the influence, educate yourself :/

Men can't either.
He was probably high himself.

>I wish you fucks would stay on your containment board.

And we wish you would see the world as it is instead of how you wish it was. You know, before everything turns into Detroit/Mexico. Your type are so dangerous because you won't admit you're wrong until the very end when it's too late.

I know I did.

Reminder:
> Quaaludes, the brand name for methaqualone, were a popular sleeping pill in the 1960s and were used in the 1970s and '80s as a club drug, particularly to help people come off of a cocaine high.

Men CAN consent and abuse when high/drunk. Only women can't

Its like driving a car drunk, the man takes the action so he is responsible, not the car

This thread is full of fedora'd white knights.

Return to Reddit.

his first mistake was going anywhere near a shit canadian woman

Nah,33 women are obviously lying just to spite him.

depends on what you think he did

Is he the new OJ?

hey Hey HEY

Just like Drumpf right?

How many of the women are respectable, intelligent women?

On a similar topic, what happened to those dozen or so women that all accused Trump of rape who just vanished completely after the election

unironically no

No he didn't this was an attack by Jews on one of the most loved entertainers in US history.

25 million people watched his show every week

25 million

Thats more than any game of this years nigger ball finals

He could have any woman in any town in America

Google news Bill Cosby before the rape accusations started what was he doing?

Saying tough things in speeches about the African-American community like how fathers need to raise their children, stop trying to be a rapper or monkeyballer? Yes, look it up

>police and media go after decades old crimes that are beyond the statute of limitations
>meanwhile there is zero investigation, criminal or journalistic, into pedowood

Really jingles my jangles

>women aren't pack animals
>women aren't susceptible to suggestion
>women don't love attention
>women always tell the truth
Look, the exact same things that make them easy to manipulate make them incredibly untrustworthy. As far as Cosby is concerned....if you cast a wide net, you're gonna snag some dolphins on accident. I don't look at "forty accusers" as proof that he's a rapist. I look at forty women and imagine that it's less than a tenth of the slizz he pulled and therefore isn't that bad of a guy. Like I said, you're gonna tangle some dolphins on accident.

>unknown black comedian goes on a white woman raping spree in the 60s
>none of the victims report it

Obviously not.

Exactly. I can't wait until they impeach his orange cheeto shitskin out of the white house.

>be woman
>give pussy to a rich alpha nigger
>decades go by
>realize you can just lie that he raped me and get free millions
>come forth with this
>all other whores who he fucked hear about this
>they also lie that he raped them

Feels good being redpilled

Yeah, I've always thought the accusations were coordinated by the Black Panthers.

>women lying

There's the fire

Check this article

This is why they destroyed him

>Washington Post reported that Cosby unleashed a diatribe against "the lower economic people" who, in his estimation, "are not holding up their end in this deal." He said their transgressions included incompetent parenting, poor financial management and failure to master the basics of English. According to Cos, "Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. ... You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth!"

And, in comments sure to warm the hearts of lawful citizens everywhere, he also aimed his wit at petty criminals: "These are people going around stealing Coca-Cola. People getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake and then we run out and we are outraged, (saying) 'The cops shouldn't have shot him.' What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand?"

The Post described the audience's response as a mixture of "astonishment, laughter and applause,

The one that went to trial happened in 2004 and she first reported it in 2005. She didn't wait, she just couldnt get anyone to listen.

What proof did she have?