Embarrassing for Republicans.
Embarrassing for the GOP.
Embarrassing for America.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You guys want to ignore this?

We've seen this a hundred times.
Everybody knows this is just media spin.

You were all warned the he would be the chaos candidate.

holy shit, shilltards on full damage control

literally manufacturing an alternate reality where hillary has a chance

>replace Trump

How? Call a new convention? Good luck with that. They would rather fight Trump in court than Hillary in the election?

There is no Republican waiting in the wings who can unite the party, so why bother?

>Butthurt GOP turns on Trump because he called out an uppity sandnigger

What the fuck lol

The shills on Sup Forums are this fat shit and various amalgamations of him.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

I hurt myself today

Anyone who still thinks Trump is going to win is the one living in an alternate reality.

YOU DONT OWN BABY FELLATIO!!!

I think something must have happened in the background and the Khan thing is just a cover. The whole media is united in portraying Trump's campaign as a mess when everything was fine a week ago.

Maybe they realised Trump isn't going to play ball.

Did he actually do a segment on that?

Really made me think
Saged

All the powers that be are against him yet he's not breaking a sweat.

Maybe this is just a media scare but it's working for me. I'm actually scared that Trump is not going to make it.

Is it over, Sup Forums? Are both sides going to bring him down?

1 post by this ID

Fuck off shill. This thread is now about Trump's fallen victims.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

Trump ruined his chance in, what ? One week ? He is the most incompetent candidate ever. Even his own staff want to suicide.

Just face it, Trump is done, he is getting demolished in the polls and will never recover.

It was fun while it lasted though.

The GOP establishment has always been against Trump. They're globalist puppets, while he's a pro-America anti-globalist. It's one of the reasons Trump is so popular with voters.

all theses doomers Never watched a US election lol

They said they can't force him out. They can look for a replacement, but that is for only if he decides to quit. They are spinning it to make it seem like they are considering whether to force him out (which they can't do). The DNC also likely has a backup if Hillary went to prison (unlikely now) or if she gets sick/Bill dies and she drops out (more likely).

Maybe the media suspects Trump is finally calming down, so they are inventing this controversy (mountains out of molehills) for one last hurrah. It also keeps distracting from Hillary (which is what she wants).

Very few regular people are going to see this "controversy" and say "Trump argued with some people? Now I am suddenly fine with cops getting shot weekly and letting tons of illegal and unvetted immigrants into the country. Bring on Hillary!". The DNC scandal should have made even bluepilled folks a bit more skeptical of the media.

Ok, maybe Trump isn't "doomed"

but he couldn't afford a disaster like that. Look on 270towin.com

The Dems already have it easier by virtue of having more delegates without the swing states

We're fucked

kek. This.

Give it up shills.Your alternate reality is too ridiculous to be 'kosher'. The world wants Trump!

>You guys want to ignore this?

Sup Forums is even more artistic than Reddit. They can't ignore shills.

This is going to be my 4th election I've been eligible to vote in, but regardless of my personal experience we've literally never had a presidential election like this historically. They're having to break out rules they've never actually had to use before just incase Trump actually self destructs in the next few weeks.

can this even be done? replace him?

>all this shilling
Just ride it out ameribros. (((They))) are desperate. They're trying to scare you.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Adam Edelman.

Edelman.

Hmmm.

He's right, though

See

>replace him

They can't. They're afraid of him and he's letting them know how much he fucking hates those rhinos, see the whole Ryan thing

>All this demo damage control.
I'm not even saying Trump is the best candidate all around, it's just that he's adressing issues that were ignored for 8 years and promises safety. Can USA and Russia create coalition of unstoppable power?

>FL
>NC
>rustbelt
>trump is ahead in all of these places

???

Trumptards manufacture an alt reality where everyone who disagrees with them is a shill. Despite Trump being the most deserving of criticism of any candidate ever.

A lot of people shitting on Trump hate Hillary too. He gets so much criticism because there's so much to criticize. Why can't you acknowledge this?

If I were voting I'd vote Trump but I could still admit he makes many moronic statements worthy of ridicule.

So says the (((media)))

>artistic

I actually read that article, and it was basically just 'hmm how could the GOP replace trump, if they wanted to?'. Nothing about them actually trying it.

The headline and entire story is purely to imply that's what's happening. It's full on media bias at it's most bullshit.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>burr hurr hurr you won't endorse me so I'm going to throw a tantrum and try to kick you out of the GOP... ;-(

>Hillary paid $6M for this abortion of a shitpost.
Neck yourself my good man.

Also, where's the DNC story of 'DNC considers replacing Hillary if she's indicted'. Oh yeah, that made up opinion piece won't be published, because the Jew York Times is sucking Hilldags dick like she's pissing shekles.

Are you Hungary for some truth spaghetti failed Italy fag

it's a copypasta

user, if I could get paid huge sums of money while also BTFOing Turmptards on Sup Forums, that would be a dream come true. But alas, your tears must serve as their own reward.

>Adam [[[)))

I just wanted to type what I typed ok.