Phenomenal hold for WW. It's looking at a minimum 380M with potential at 400M+

>Phenomenal hold for WW. It's looking at a minimum 380M with potential at 400M+
YOU let this happen, Sup Forums. With all your memes, and all you "it will flop" and "no one cares".

Other urls found in this thread:

pro.boxoffice.com/weekend-projections-cars3-wonder-woman-all-eyez-on-me-rough-night-47-meters-down/
youtube.com/watch?v=cgWEFWopACk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying Sup Forums holds ANY power over anything but plane crashes

we wanted this to happen, stay mad pleb

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

she was supposed to fail! She's a kike! A twig! Wonder Woman is a nobody! No one is supposed to see this!

APOLOGIES

I thought it was pretty good.

I wish she had a phenomenal hold on my penis

more Gal plz

>lying on the internet

box office mojo and hollywood reporter haven't released any numbers so far

yea, it was pretty good. some cheesy lines, and that LITERAL explosion was a bit much. great setting too, ww1 is great.

this was an average movie.

pro.boxoffice.com/weekend-projections-cars3-wonder-woman-all-eyez-on-me-rough-night-47-meters-down/

>their highest projections only put it in 40 mil mark and it's already dead overseas.

>knows only BOM and HR
Pleb, they take the numbers from BOG. 10.85M Friday, weekend around 39M, 33% drop. Estimated 272M by Sunday.

>Implying BOM isn't the most accurate of them all.

>he hasn't learned that the more you talk shit about WW the more she exceeds expectations
You're bringing this on yourself.

>quietly keep reducing the output they think it will get but act as if its surpassing goals

uh huh

MY Gal.

I'm actually glad about this, not even trolling. the comic-con trailer was quite meh (never been into WW as a character except for the animated movie). all the other trailers though actually got me pretty hyped even though I was still trying to stay unbiased

saw the premiere on wednesday and it was a great movie. no feminist garbage but actually both genders working together, both the good and the bad guys. the movie was long enough to make the WW-Rogers relationship seem credible and the action was nice too

SS was the only movie in the franchise which was kinda alright but the rest really fired my interests for seeing more characters come to life. also, WW getting more money than the other movies would be great because that would actually get the franchise going in a bigger manner. FUCK all the articles regarding the movie though since all they talk about is feminism when the movie is objectively pretty good and the actual message behind the movie is love and equality

givposter still going strong.

It's surpassing goals though, it's got a crazy multiplier. I take it you only browse Sup Forums and don't go on boards who actually discuss numbers.

>It's a Sup Forums being wrong again episode

wtf I want to murder palestinian children now

>FUCK all the articles regarding the movie though since all they talk about is feminism when the movie is objectively pretty good and the actual message behind the movie is love and equality
That was inevitable, but at least it's not in the movie. Patty did an interview a couple of days ago that she didn't want to make movie "for women" but for everyone, since her main inspiration is Donner's Superman.

It's multiplier doesn't matter when it's foreign ability is so stunted. It lost WW gross in week 2 and isn't even mid-pack. It's greatest potential is domestic and that's a very limited market.

Ah, here it is. Based Patty.
youtube.com/watch?v=cgWEFWopACk

I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be Jenkins, a director who tried to make a cool movie for all audiences just to see how retarded-ass feminists think it's only for them and shit all over men because of that movie

how come everyone involved in the DCCU franchise is pretty cool and down-to-earth while the media is literally always retarded when writing articles about the franchise? I mean, I expect Sup Forums to be retarded either way but why is everything so forcefully political nowadays? how the fuck do these people not realise Marvel and DC movies are goddamn franchises based on comicbooks for children and teenagers?

I'm quite surprised it's doing this well t឴b឴h
I guess I shouldn't be since Suicide Squad always looked like trash and it somehow made a lot of money. People just have an itch for DC movies and really want to see them and for them to actually be good

Not at all, the modern dominant force at box office is white women.

>"I thought I was Superman"

fucking THIS comment alone is the reason why every single person on social media who says "I can't identify with a superhero unless he/she is my gender" is pathetic and mentally retarded. people are so focused on genders while the director herself doesn't really give two fucks

say what you want about jenkins and snyder but they are pretty based

WW destroying Marlel was always our endgame, stay pleb.

>how come everyone involved in the DCCU franchise is pretty cool and down-to-earth while the media is literally always retarded when writing articles about the franchise?
I don't know why that happens, maybe because I'm not from the US, but it seems retarded to me. If the director's intentions aren't political why are you making it political? For clicks and views only?

WB greatly underestimated Jenkins, they should've put her in charge of JL after Snyder got out and not Whedon (that seems a choice based on how much $ Avengers made, regardless of quality). She seems to really love these characters and has no agenda behind it.

Her favorite is fucking Superman, who knows what she could do with him given the chance.

>dead overseas
>it's making more overseas than domestic without germany and japan
What did this shill get BTFO by this?

>Is way behind movies like The Mummy
>acts as if it has a chance in the worldwide.

>The Mummy foreign: $140,757,046
>WW foreign: $272,700,000
??
To add, WW has yet to open in a few int'l markets unlike The Mummy.

Feminist need every win they can get these day of muh sore ginniestic presidents and multiple scoops, even the victories of others

Sup Forums rolls with it because the shills got absolutely destroyed by the success of this movie and they need an angle to spin. Ghostbusters receiving only mediocre and bombing in the box office prove that the feminist had nothing to do with the success of this flick, but nobody wants our Pajeet friends getting fired so just ignore it

Sup Forums's meme power is being wrong about everything

since they memed about this shit for years it is a huge hit

>Comparing 8 days against 16 days

I say again, it is far ahead of WW for same amount of time.

>is way ahead the mummy
>hasn't opened in a few relevant markets yet
Will the shill BTFOing ever stop Sup Forums?

You started the comparison though.

A bunch of paki clickfarm workers are dcshills? wouldn't that be amusing

it's because americans are retarded and everything has to be about politics, especially things that separate the people from one another. I lived in america as a kid and even as a 10 year old, I noticed how their fucking country is torn apart by the intrinsic motivation of people, especially black people and nowadays women. instead of shutting the fuck up, everyone has to whine and blame their problems on others, that's always the easy way

they should have but be assured that WB will find a way to fuck things up by getting quip-whedon on the job. I am just hoping for the best

>>Phenomenal hold for WW. It's looking at a minimum 380M with potential at 400M+
How exactly it's Phenomenal if it's slightly better than Deadpool?

Where did it all go so wrong for Sup Forums?

>now

Bad goy

I think it says more about the character of Wonder Woman than the shitty movie they made. Same with Man Of Steel. Not that this was as bad. At least this one didn't have Snyder actually directing and wasn't complete shit. Too bad we still have Snyder's awful ideas and casting.

Deadpool was rated R and had 700 less theaters.

>got destroyed by the success of this dc movie
>dcshills
Poor Pajeet can't even read anymore

it's a non-comedy (factor number 1) movie about a female (factor number 2) main character. it is rather amazing how things are turning out

deadpool was a generic quipfest but people are just jumping on the fanwagon due to all the gore

stop speaking.
we've had enough of your misogyny.
#notmysuperhero #withher

>Deadpool was rated R and had 700 less theaters.
That's is my pont

no more alternative facts, you women hating nazi

>it's a non-comedy (factor number 1) movie about a female (factor number 2) main character.
So fucking what?
Are woman some special snowflakes or what?
>deadpool was a generic quipfest
And WW was average capeshit quality-wise with SJW propaganda

>marvelshills have to resort to comparing it to deadpool, probably the biggest hit in capeshit historu
>ww is now tracking to do BETTER
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

I hope Gal is alright if they do a Japan press tour )(it's gonna be out in August there so there's time), she's been out because of her back injury for a while.

>comparing a pg-13 movie with a Rated R, that made nearly 800 mil without china and a few other countries.

>with nearly 740 less theaters

>best selling movie of 2016

uh huh

Torrent where?
Also torrent for gotg2 and alien where?
What the hell?

She's not ugly, I just don't associate her with Wonder Woman.

Now, switch her with Antje Traue and now you've got an exotic, alien looking Faora and a Diana with a thick European accent who legitimately looks like a pretty, but tough as nails descended god who could beat the shit out of Superman if she wanted to.

I am sick of the fog of war of SJW bullshit, but you have to realize that women are underrepresented as leads in movie. Especially in the popular genre of action and capeshit movies, women haven't been represented.

As a DC fan, I am frustrated to see some of my favorite superheroines not even considered.

Warners even had one asshole executive to pointed to a shitty Bodysnachers remake and some small Jodie Foster cop drama doing bad as a reason not to have female leads. He canned the Wonder Woman movie in production at the time.

Deadpool had the biggest viral marketing I've ever seen for a movie besides GOTG.

You are the ones comparing them, Winter Soldier and Doctor Strange getting DEMOLISHED by a gal gadot flick with less budget, insane competition and half the marketing is a fairer comparision

As shitty as they've revamped Wonder Woman and as horrible as these Snyder flicks have been, maybe we will now eventually get some decent creators making movies of DC characters I like.

>viral
>It had a shoe-string marketing budget where they're literally doing emoji billboards to sell the movie

it has tiniest budget for a blockbuster that has ever been in modern era, they even cut the budget some more because they had no faith in it.

>but you have to realize that women are underrepresented as leads in movie. Especially in the popular genre of action and capeshit movies, women haven't been represented.
May be because they are less compitent than man.
>He canned the Wonder Woman movie in production at the time.
Looks like it was a good men.

This is getting sad, at some point Antjefags should accept reality.

Then again, the fact they are thinking of doing Batgirl based on Simone's awful New52 book instead of her Birds Of Prey run is disgusting.

>Wonder Woman will domestically outgross BvS

how the FUCK did this happen? How did Snyder fuck up so badly?

I never made or brought up anything about dp, someone else did. She's literally not in his league and will never be compared in any bracket to his movie. None of them are, none of them would take the chance of losing china, not with traditional budget and marketing.

It seems like you don't know what viral means.

Meanwhile, WW had tons of marketing and even major tie ins with branded womens products to boost stales and still barely got beyond Deadpool.

As someone who thinks Wonder Woman is an icon and Deadpool is a decent joke character from the 90s, I am disgusted.

Then again I was disgusted how Batman V Superman was so mediocre and kept thinking how much better a good Batman and Superman film should have done.

btw
Who thought this was a good idea?

>WW had tons of marketing
This revisionism, holy fuck. You guys were saying, one week prior the release, that NO ONE was advertising this movie.

Well making about the same than the most profitable capemovie ever with less marketing is still impressive no matter what

Snyder is fucking poison.
Warners is finally waking up.
I bet WW would have done even better without his bullshit in it.

I wasn't saying that. Maybe Snyderfags were in preparation for a possible poor box office.

My bad then.
Thing is that everyone was predicting a major flop, let's not kid ourselves. Sup Forums made fun of WB because they didn't promote WW, and even the Internet was wondering were the advertising was.

But Sup Forums has predicted obvious flops before. The thing is that whenever Sup Forums is wrong people make a huge fuss about and start spewing "hurr /tv is wrong as always durr".

It had an insanely small marketing budget, being sandwiched between major tentpole blockbusters left them no choice but to market the movie in 10 days or so. Sup Forums was right on that

It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

Sometimes I wonder if studios purposefully put shitty writers or rewrites on movies with female stars just to point to them as a reason not to have female leads.

It all depends how good the writer and director is.

Sometimes it's the male writers and directors that make horrible female characters.

The general concept of a female lead is not the problem. The bad writers are.

pic fucking related

Yes. I know. Somehow those shitty RE movies have sold well for the cesspool that is Sony.

>woah we predicted a movie that was shit and everyone knew was shit was going to flop

stop using ghostbusters are your proof that lel Sup Forums isnt always wrong

>i-i-i-it's male conspiracy against womynz
Just fucking kill yourself.

>tfw Gal's new baby girl isn't making her sleep because she's sick
Newborns are a hassle.

one opened in february, the other opened in one of the most loaded summers in recent memory

ScarJo's female flick flopped too and got terrible reviews.

>mfw someone said it would finish opening weekend under captain underpants
I know you're reading this right now, but you need to kill yourself.

>wonder woman will end up being more profitable at the box office than suicide squad, bvs and man of murder despite not doing as well internationally as it is domestically

It's kind of amazing

>one opened in february
So basically durring the deadzone for movies.

Not really, February has been the new hot spot over the last few years.

>a movie that everyone including SJW and weeaboos hated and shat on didn't do well!!

woah this is the power of Sup Forums

What are you talking about, WW had triple the budget of Deadpool, and double marketing budget. probably triple that too. And it was rated R

stop thinking they're comparable, they're not

Die-die little kike

Not GITS, her new one with Kate McKinnon.

is that even out

>not being here long enough to know that Sup Forums calls obvious cash cows flops all the time

Happened with Guardians of the Galaxy 1, it even happens with the Star Wars movies.

Tl;dr: you took shitposts seriously

No one thought that WW was a cashcow. Maybe now people are saying "of course she's making money, she's one of the Trinity!" but before it premiered the narrative was "no one even knows who this bitch is".

>No one thought that WW was a cashcow.
Everyuone knew it because "MUH FIRST FEMINIST SUPERHERO"

are you retarded? I just pointed out why it's a rather big deal. usually, movies with female main characters don't make that much money. what is so hard to get?

>And WW was average capeshit quality-wise with SJW propaganda

I feel like it was one of the better capeshit movies but to each his own. where was the SJW propaganda though? everything the characters said was pretty much on-point and fit the narrative. just because WW thinks that secretaries are slaves doesn't mean that's SJW. it's a natural thought process in my eyes but you wouldn't care because you want everything to fit your narrative anyway

you're the typical stupid contrarian "women are so shit!!!" retard who can't even write a proper sentence without making ten mistakes in it. way to go, you're really making men seem superior

user, where have you been? Every single time there's some hyped explosionfest Disney/Marvel/DC tripe Sup Forums says it'll be shit but expects it to make dosh b/c of the proles.

Lurk more you fucking retard

It's not. Winter Soldier is and it'a getting educated