TFW no Asian gf

>TFW no Asian gf

Oi

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/06/opinion/sunday/alt-right-asian-fetish.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw asian wife is upstairs asleep
>tfw half asian children are watching tv and playing games
>twf luxury cars are sitting in the garage, fire is burning and trying to think out a lazy sunday in the cold

My girlfriend is aboriginal

the fuck? she looks like my cousin

sorry to hear that

Not Australian aboriginal.
Would rather kms

My girlfriend is syrian

Watch out now this tribal aussie shall honor kill you

How come?
(((Storytime)))

what language is this? thai?

you FUCKING NAZIS!
mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/06/opinion/sunday/alt-right-asian-fetish.html

stop liking Asian women right now bigots!

yes

*blocks your path*

''WE USED TO HAVE A CERTAIN PRESENCE IN ASIA, YOU KNOW''

>become English teacher in some Asian class
>it's your first day
>step into the classroom
>see this
what do?

>>become English teacher in some Asian class
Only if you're native bruh

central asian gf for me wee

my trannyradar is ticking

>Hurr durr don't come here we don't have girls only trannies and we're goddamn full and don't get with philipina girls they're with you only for passport & money do not even approach our women

I really give no fuck about race stuff that's the last thing I'd consider. Not that Im some freaking antifa I just don't care if there's no white race.
>Inb4: mongoloid
Nah I simply have hard time swallowing concepts like patriotism (the govt here tries to pump it alot) or my """duty""" to white race and shit. I never asked any1 to create me as white or black or Russian or papuasian so it is either random or someone else's decision. So now if it's random than who cares and if it is divine I let whichever deity to pay this bill.

You got only one life so spend it for yourself rather than falling for shills' propaganda. The biggest problem of white race aren't WM+asian women but white women preferring shitskins and niggers so go throw some meme pics at whichever place they gather