What the fuck is this obsession with comic books and "nerd culture"?

>What the fuck is this obsession with comic books and "nerd culture"?

Why is it acceptable for people to act like fucking losers and embrace it like it's a good thing to live life perpetually like a fucking child?

Most people don't consider that acceptable.

it's not.
it's just geeks on the internet feeling less ashamed.

a majority of people don't act like this.

Idk man, but I'm with you. It's also sad that these neckbeards are basically a bottomless money pit. If you want something to make money, just attach a superhero (or anything that those nerds like) to it and it will shit out money

I see a lot of people wondering around wearing marvel branded t shirts or bags or shoes. Even posting their reactions to capeshit online like "yaaaaas omg it looks awesome"

Manchildren.

nerd culture is for plebbit normies who dont fit in anywhere. At least Sup Forums degenerates accept their degeneracy and meme about it.

plebbit fags try to act like nerd culture is cool because they are completely insecure abut themselves.

It's like people are becoming infantilized. They are watching the same movies because they are simple and colorful. People can't let go their childhood and they are afraid of being a grown up so they hide behind memes (oh look I am adulting because I bought a plunger instead of some toy I wanted!).

Yes, people sometimes do things that other people do not find acceptable. As you grow up you find this is normal.

it's just pleb normies. real "nerds" like superhero movies when they're 8, not 18.

It's actively cultivated by entertainment and technology companies that make huge profits off of people with the disposable income of adults that have few responsibilities and buy lots of crap. Follow the money.

It's been like that for quite a while, social media just made it more visible.

I think it became way more noticeable around 07/08 after The Big Bang Theory gave these people a voice as if liking any of that stuff was something along the lines of being gay or bi and they hold it as an identity rather than just enjoying it for simple entertainment.

I really don't recall seeing "I'm SUCH A NERD XD" being thrown around a lot in the very early 00s when Spider-Man and X-Men were coming out.

dear god just let people enjoy things

Forming your identity around entertainment media is a lot easier than being a self-defined individual.

>most people
sounds like you don't hang around a lot of normies

It's all part of the plan to remove power from the average person and make them docile, like in that one bad movie with owen wilson's brother.

>I will prove that these people are wasting their lives by complaining about them online endlessly
For what purpose

Found the manchild

Pretty much this. With the internet becoming less centralized people can now just "buy" their own personality with the phones they have. They don't care about creating depth for themselves but it really shows how badly capitalism has been rooted in a lot of people.

>Why is it acceptable for people to act like fucking losers and embrace it like it's a good thing to live life perpetually like a fucking child?

Why don't you ask that question of the hundreds of millions of sports fans?

Who watch under 90 IQ nigROIDS move a spherical object back and forth for 3 hours?

If aliens ever came to visit earth and watched our behavior, they could understand why people like capeshit because they would understand there's some sort of story. Watching a ball move back and forth for 3 hours has a narrative as well of course, thats easy to understand for dogs who love to play fetch and leashed down syndrome kids who chase after everything in the park.

triggered fat white drumpfag

Alt-right manchild ?

As long as the person has a job, advances their life, I don't see why they can't read comic books and watch superhero movies.

>calling people perpetual children
>posting on Sup Forums as a summerfriend

Wew lad

wew the fun police have arrived

>implying this entire thread isn't full of fun police saying "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!"

The Jews, in their eternal plan to rid the planet of the Gentile ("unclean one") has infiltrated the subculture of those deemed unpopular. Nerds. The average, ACTUAL nerd who most-likely is somewhere prominent on the autism spectrum, has high intelligence but low self-esteem and social cues. However, they present a very real threat in that they're likely to migrate towards hacking and other antisocial activities.

The Jews, knowing this, has subverted the "nerd" somewhat - by convincing neurotypical people of low or moderate intellect that it's "cool to be a nerd", those who formerly had a kind of refuge find themselves threatened, with nowhere to turn to. This, in some cases, leads to suicide and one-less problem for the Jew to worry about.

>tl;dr: "nerd culture" was invented to erode the self-esteem of highly-intelligent people with the intent of driving them to suicide so they pose no threat to Jewish domination of the world

KEK you Sportsfags get triggered so much harder than anyone else.

>MUH I'M A REAL MAN. I WATCH NIGGERBALL

>MUH I'M A REAL MAN. I WATCH CAR GO IN CIRCLE

>MUH I'M A REAL MAN. BALL GO IN HOLE! BALL GO IN HOLE!

MUH I'M A REAL MAN. MAN KEEP OTHER MAN FROM MOVING BALL INTO HIS ZONE. HA HA. GOT EM!

No you aren't REAL men. You are fucking losers, that throw away 5 hours of your life each day watching meaningless shit all day.

When your HOME TEAM, or fav athlete wins the big game. NOTHING will change in your life. You will still be an absolutely pathetic loser that cam only be happy when you connect with total strangers would would never be your friends in real life, and more than likely don't even live in your HOME town.

>it's a Sup Forums LARPs as Chads to make anonymous neckbeards think they aren't anonymous neckbeards episode

This is a lazy comeback, but you're posting on Sup Forums I hardly think you are one to criticise others for this.