Goooooooood evening goodeveninggoodeveninggoodevening. I put my COCK in your son's mouth

>Goooooooood evening goodeveninggoodeveninggoodevening. I put my COCK in your son's mouth.

What's your fav QI episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2075133/Christopher-Hitchens-death-In-Memoriam-courageous-sibling-Peter-Hitchens.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm happy for them desu

They look like a very happy couple.

What kind of tier of pedophile do you think this disgusting creosote is?

He doesn't have a morsel of talent in his fat little body, he is exactly like Jimmy Saville, someone who is inexplicably promoted and paid despite having zero talents. That is, he has no talents other than being good at diddling children with BBC executives.

It'll all come out when he dies, everyone will shake their head and say "b...but he was a national treasure, he did so much work for mental health charity! He was a good guy!" and yet you will all continue to pay your TV license and allow the BBC to continue the child rape train.

literally any one, they're all great

love trumps hate

>they're all great

qi is one of those shows you watch for a few laffs and to pass the time, it's not a show where you specifically remember what happened.

It's a comfy show and it's usually good.

>that episode where Fry goes up to Peter Hitchens at his brother Christopher Hitchens' funeral and starts talking about how God isn't real

True autismkino

I don't get it, who's supposed to be the autist here?

Fry, for approaching Peter who was mourning his brother and tipping his fedora at him about God

I watched some episodes years ago. The fat lady was the best tbqh

Can you read? That was at the bar. Peter avoided Fry at the memorial service because he was too autistic to not even pretend to be friendly.

If I reverse image search this how long will it show you've spent here straight? 10 hours?

that is not a child, it is a modern numale

Perhaps Fry should be a bit more understanding seeing as it was at the reception for the guy's dead brother and he's probably not interested in talking about Fry's half-baked theology

Again, can you read? Even Peter admits they had a nice discussion about the epistles and like most conversations at a bar (you'd know this if you had ever had one at a bar) it steered towards some the basic disagreements, in this case about theism vs. atheism.

>half-baked theology
Like worshiping a dead kike on a stick?

god Peter Hitchens seems like an insufferable cunt and this is from HIS perspective

>But then Peter Hitchens is proportionately as joyless and unlovable a person as his so deeply missed brother was joyful and loveble and I was upset at such charmless rudeness. And I was, I freely admit, a little drunk. Which is just what Christopher would have wanted me to be

He even partially admits that he was being a drunk bore

He wasn't willing to put his feelings aside and leave it out at a fucking funeral

It's autism of the highest order, and shows what a nasty, sad little man Fry is

Isnt the guy like 27

>hey man I know your brother is dead and this is his funeral and I'm literally just some guy that your brother did a debate with once but did you know that GOD ISN'T REAL????
>uh, fuck off m8
>OH WOW YOU'RE SUCH A CUNT

Nah

>I could see Peter Hitchens standing utterly alone (as he does intellectually, morally and socially amongst his brother's friends)

lol, what a cunt

>Go up to to guy you know has a problem with you
>Address the huge fucking elephant in the room in a polite way
>The autist spergs out at you anyway

Yeah, you're a retard m8

>be at bar
>people will obviously be drunk
>person you automatically detest tries to strike up a conversation with you
>even admit to having a nice conversation
>conversation goes to a point of disagreement, as it obviously will considering your views being at odds with the views of most of the people there

>autism of the highest order
That's just you, followed by Peter Hitchens

Imagine being this guy's Dad

Imagine having your one and only son walk in the door and say "Dad, I'm getting married"

And then out walks this blustering gastropod

>HELLO HELLO HELLO, I SLAP YOUR SON'S FACE WITH MY SWEATY COCK

I would honestly kill myself

>And I was, I freely admit, a little drunk. Which is just what Christopher would have wanted me to be
kek

>trying to argue with a guy whose brother just died
>this is the non-autistic thing to do

Only a teenager would write shit like that

Do you even know what a drunkard Hitchens was?

He was a drunk but at least he had some tact

>Hitchens
>tact
He said Jerry Falwell would be buried in a matchbox if he had been given an enema. This was a few days after he had died.

He never even mentions arguing. Fry acknowledges that Peter "didnt approve of the things he did" It's apparent from Peter's perspective that the conversation was civil until Peter was no longer "willing to pretend a friendliness I didn't feel" Lilttle Pete couldn't keep it together, he got triggered, and now he's playing the victim. What a debater!

>argue
user it's OK if you've never talked to other people, at a bar or otherwise.

You're the kind of retard that says "god's not real" when people say they hope their loved ones went to heaven, aren't you

I tend not to get into arguments about God with the close relatives of dead people at their own funerals

Still don't see why not doing that and being as respectful as possible to people who were actually related to the deceased is autism

Yeah, you're the one who stands in the corner all alone because you don't know how to talk to people at all.

You're right, I would handle my brother's death badly

I guess it wouldn't affect you as your family don't talk to you anymore

I suppose you would react to a person you hate offering condolences by not even pretending to be friendly, much like your idol Peter Hitchens.

>it would be wrong to pretend friendliness to him in person
This is actual autism

If I had made clear in the past that I disliked them, I would probably be far less polite if they tried to argue with me about anything at my brother's funeral

Top kek!
A true master deb8er would fucking destroy this ignoramus in battle!
Guess little hitch-bitch got BTFO.
Atheism wins again.
>excepting a knight of reason battling with the weapons of logic and proof to not engage his mortal enemy even if meeting at the dead feet of the brother.
Fucking fundies.

*tips fedora*

Mourning his brother who had completely opposite beliefs and shit all over him in debates and discussions constantly, they weren't exactly close.

They say of the acropolis where the parthenon is

>they weren't exactly close

You've never read Hitch 22, have you

Damn. Virgins btfo.
God's not great and this fact needs to be shouted from the rooftops. Even over the heads of "grieving" fundie-sheeple at the funeral of their relatives.

That's true, you would start sperging out at your own brother's funeral.

If Stephen Fry tried to smug talk me I would, yeah

You've never read any of the columns Peter wrote mentioning his brother have you?

So we can finally conclude that it's not Fry who is the autist, but you (and Peter Hitchens)?

Does Britain have male TV personalities that aren't old gay pedophiles?

Like this one?

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2075133/Christopher-Hitchens-death-In-Memoriam-courageous-sibling-Peter-Hitchens.html

>God's not great and this fact needs to be shouted from the rooftops.
It should've been shouted at Christopher Hitchens' funeral at least

reminder that this jewish pederast is ARE national treasure and if you say or think otherwise you are a bigot

Ant and Dec

No that's just how British people talk

>being emotional at a dead family member's funeral
>autism

>is ARE national treasure

that's exactly why you should have at least 3 children or none at all.

>sperging out at someone taking pity on the autistic brother of the deceased person standing all alone and trying to talk to them
>not autism

Am I supposed to side with the half-kike who supports Israel or the half-kike who supports Palestine?

>defending Stephen Fry

Sure is summer in here

Just a simply lmao at the people who think Peter was in the wrong here

>Peter doesn't like him
>Christopher has told Stephen that his brother doesn't like him
>Stephen comes up to him in the bar
>Peter obviously doesn't want to talk to him but does so out of politeness
>Stephen basically turns on the full autism
>"HEARD YOU DON'T LIKE ME"
>"Correct"
>Stephen is unable to contain his autism at this point so he just turns the conversation to religion even though he knows for a FACT that Peter doesn't want any of that shit
>Peter humors him
>Stephen wanders off since he doesn't have an army of liberal arts students to clap after his every word

I know several people who have actually met Stephen Fry in person, one of them actually went to a dinner party with some other students from Cambridge University and literally ALL OF THEM said he was an insufferable cunt who talked down to people and basically baited an argument all night.

THEY SAY IN THE ACROPOLIS

>starting shit with a guy after they were just at a funeral is okay
>Its autistic to be annoyed by that

mate you definitely have some mental blockage up there.

>when your son's boyfriend looks older than you

more like 17

Hitchens is one of the greatest intellectuals alive.

>blustering gastropod
Audibly exhaled

>implying i wouldn't disown the faggot the day he came out

>mfw I had to suffer through this one because I didn't want to miss any callbacks to hw much of a shitshow it was

>Fry shows up at your house drunk and stutters a twenty minute rant to you about homophobia before loudly puking on your doorstep

The man is a national treasure.

Plus he drives a black cab as a personal car. So quirky

>This was a few days after he had died.
Wasn't it on the day he did?

How is every woman comedian so shit?

imagine what it was like when this kids family met stephen fry
>uncle getting quietly drunk
>some distant relative that doesnt even know the kid just here to suck up to fry
>fry just doing his so british xd schtick

Honestly I'd suck his old dick once every couple days to have access to his money. He's openly said he's not interested in ass stuff.

Is it weird I wouldn't give a fuck about throating his saggy cock but the thought of him putting his old ugly face on my dick makes me gag?

>Is it weird I wouldn't give a fuck about throating his saggy cock but the thought of him putting his old ugly face on my dick makes me gag?
Nahh, I'm straight and I agree. At least with a dick you can pretend it's someone elses but I couldnt get hard if I looked down and saw that disgusting face on my dick.

>>He doesn't have a morsel of talent in his fat little body
he's a good actor and interesting speaker

not to defend Stephen Fry and as much as I like Peter Hitchens he can't be very autistic on certain issues usually based around his faith or other people not following the same values as him like his pitiful autistic defence of drug prohibition(if you can get out-argued by a commie who doesn't have two braincells to rub together like Russell Brand then something is wrong)

>inb4 *tips fedora*

I'm Anglo-Catholic but not autistic(or statist) enough to force my religion and morality on others or have a 'tism fit when people how aren't hurting anyone do things I don't approve of

>how aren't hurting anyone

*who