TRUMP IS A PLANT

A Hillary plant to be exact.

Don't believe me?

In the next few days leading up to August 15, Trump will be committing political suicide by making a few controversial statements.

Statements that will make you scratch your head, but will none the less prove he's trying to lose on purpose.

>muh shill!!!

Yes I am a shill. Always been always will be.

Enjoy Hillary as your president.

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/styles/ratio--3-2--830x553/public/ap111228110669.jpg?itok=csL3-izG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage'd for shill thread

Yes he is a plant who risked his public image to run for the sake of Hillary and has a better shot than Cruz or Jeb. Makes sense

Shil

This is true, HOWEVER the common Americlap won't give a single shit.

Go watch Mark Dices videos on how retarded the average person is.

I asked my classmates yesterday about Hillary's ISIS connections and they all claimed it was rumors

>making a few controversial statements.
lol you'll have to do better than that to make anyone believe you're in the know. can you confirm the sun will shine tomorrow as well?

It wasn't like the US had much of a choice anyway.
RIP democracy.
When did she die anyway?

Can someone please photoshop Graham as an Aussie shitposter, since he's an Australian creation?

Ever since I first laid eyes on his beauty I knew he would always be the face of Australian shitposting in my heart.

I already confirmed that I'm a shill, quit being autistic bots... oh wait.

It will make him more popular in buisness, especially in reality TV. He's made his image into a product he can sell.

It will be race related and offensive to the lower class

>Trump is plant
>try to make political suicide by making a few controversial statements
>gets elected anyway
Its like Springtime for Hitler all over again.

You're an idiot if you believe this demoralization thread

No one has done more damage to her reputation, career and even her physical health than Donald Trump.

Not only will he win in November, but he will defeat Clinton by a wide margin

Most of his support base here were hillary shills.

Now that he got the nomination, they've turned on him.

It was surprisingly transparent.

Go outside more, you'll realise just how doomed this country truly is.

>Chile
Fuck outta here

I don't think Trump can even win in a country that is 60% white. And let's assume that he wins. There will be massive chimpouts and people will disturb his work.

Then when 4 years are over he will be the last white republican to win.

cuck

>It will make him more popular in buisness, especially in reality TV. He's made his image into a product he can sell.

No it didn't, you fucking retard. He's actually lost business over his presidential run. He's alienated swathes of the country.

He already had a marketable image. That's why he and his kids make huge sums of money off from selling the Trump name.

If trump gets shat american Sup Forumsiticians will vote for someone else

M8 write down the following words:

You will be making this exact thread in the next 2 weeks. You will demoralize on your own.

Why would Trump do all this for Hillary? Give up 2 years of his life + millions of dollars of his own money. Hillary is cheaply bought. You pay Bill $400k for a speech, and she will do whatever you want her to do for you. Trump probably could negotiate her down to $200k, really. If he wanted to own the President, he could do so for much, much cheaper than all of this.

>Trump is literally Hitler
Ishiggydiggydoo

He did, he gained a new audience for his products. A bunch of insecure white racist losers that masturbate to anime.

Your shilling doesn't work here cunt.

Clinton got beat by a nobody in 2008. A literal one term senator with no political reputation and very little experience

The powers that be hate her. They have already chosen Trump. You better start getting used to it now

Predicting dumb statements from Trump is like predicting sand in the desert.

I'm afraid you are correct. Trump's nuke comments are enough to silence his own most ardent supporters. He wanted to get the nomination then throw the election since the very beginning.

I am not really insecure. I see how poor 80% of the world is and i feel superior.
Owning a house, owning a large farm land. It's like i am a king

Rick Wilson pls go back to Twitter.

Wow, he found the NEET market for himself.

Perhaps Trump wanted to ensure Gary Johnson was at the debates.

msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/styles/ratio--3-2--830x553/public/ap111228110669.jpg?itok=csL3-izG

Yeah he spent 60 million and damaged his brand instead if just paying a super PAC 20 mil like her other billionaires

Why is a long time Clinton operative working as the director for all operations as COO at Trump's MAIN long-time Public Relations Company: Rubenstein Communications/PR ?

It's so fucking obvious there is 0-1 degrees of separation through these people all over the place but people see no mainstream verification so they deny what is right in front of their face.

HILLARY IS A PLANT

A Trump plant to be exact.

Don't believe me?

Trump and Hillary are friends. Trump is richer than Hillary. Obviously he can not be bought by her.

But Hillary is in hot water. If he becomes president, she could easily be imprisoned, along with Obama and the rest of the treasonous Democrats.

So they've made a deal.

Expect Hillary to commit political suicide by August 15th. You will all be scratching your heads

You better plant your sage in all fields now, before it's too late!

I've read art of the deal

but that might work on other people.

sage