Do you have a favorite Spider-Man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5V2jUTAJuAw
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Peter_Parker_(Earth-9997)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/May_Parker_(Earth-9997)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss him, Sup Forums.

Pre-resurrection Ultimate Peter.

Of all of the Spider ongoings right now? Silk

I liked Ben Reilly, he was a nice guy

You're not alone

This, or 80s to early 90s ASM Peter.

Pre-OMD JMS Peter

Also I personally think House of M Peter was a very interesting concept. A miniseries about a crazy Peter is something I'd buy any day of the week.

My fav is the 616 Spidey on pissed off mode. Like the one on Kraven's Last Hunt.

Kill yourself.

Peter Parker, but if I had to choose one that's not regular Pete it would have to be Ultimate. And if not a Peter at all, I am a fan of the 2211 Spider-Man

Kaine/Scarlet Spider
Miguel/Spidey 2009
Peter Porker/Spider-Ham
Peter Parker/Ultimate Spider-Man
Flash/Agent Venom-Venom: Space Knight

Kaine. Always Kaine. Miguel is cool too

This one and Memer-Man.
youtube.com/watch?v=5V2jUTAJuAw

Venomay

If you're only asking about Spider MEN, then her dad, Earth X Peter or 6-armed Peter.

If symbiotes that have made webbing count, then Carnage.

What do you like about him?

616 Peter simply for being the original, and my personal hero since I was 4.
Kaine and Miguel because they are my favourite runs since I started reading comics, Kaine slightly edging out due to Aracely.
Anya and Silk are my favourite spider women, although Silks run is considerably harder to enjoy without Stacey Lees art.
Carnage-ma is best symbiote ;_;

Forgot picture

Gwen!

Reilly or Miguel. Ultimate Peter is good too.

No, no I don't.

The only correct answer

Ultimate Parker is really the best one, so much heart.

Not Parker : Superior.
They need t bring that concept back, Spidey as vigilante/anti-hero was amazing.

At least you didn't post Slott's Otto, aka, majority of his characterization, which is shit. Superior Spider-man was at least 75% shit, rest 25% were Avenging and Superior Team-up which were only crippled by not having any lasting effect due to not being written by Slott.

If you miss him, then just keep reading Slott's run, it's same fucking shit that should satisfy your absolutely god awful taste.

Kaine. Duh.

Peter used to be my favorite, but he's been written by Slott so long that I don't recognize him anymore.

Does Agent Venom count as a spider-guy?

Posting more Kaine because he's the best.

Poor Kaine.

Kaine best spider

Is there like a compilation of his run I can buy?

Scarlet Spider Vol 2 by Christopher Yost.

Suck a dick Spock.

have we ever had a peter parker who was above 40?
what would that be like?

How come it's 50 bucks on amazon?

I'm with you user, I miss him too.

No clue. Maybe because it's really good?

It still hurts. That's still my favorite idea Spider-man run of all time, even with the two awful stories.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Peter_Parker_(Earth-9997)

>Pre-OMD JMS Peter

Anyone who say otherwise is worse than 1000 Hitlers

Ooo - I must really read spider-verse one of these days.

Just read the tie ins. They're the only good part.

This guy gets it.

Spider verse took the idea of "What would Spiderman look like in other universes?" and rolled with it so hard that we got designs like this. Not only is the retro-anime aesthetic interesting, but it's the only multiversal spider-person that I want to see more of. Her backstory was teased at, but not explained, and the overall idea takes a complete opposite direction from what we know as Spidey (is a little girl, Japanese, robotic exosuit, and possibly a symbiotie?) that it's interesting to think of her as Spiderman.

Peter never got to explain the Spock thing...

>ears
dropped

Kaine, Miguel, the memory of Peter that I desperately cling to as Marvel slowly rapes him to death and Ult Jess.

Terry McGinnis

God I'm still angry about this. Can't just take his wife, have him lose his body, have everyone hate him and have Silk walk all over him for a while, gotta alienate and depress his goddamn brother too. Fucking Marvel.

No, you really mustn't. It's jobbing central and everyone you love gets killed in the most asinine way possible.

To be fair I wanted to see more of Aaron Aikman too.

It's not as awesome as SP//dr, but still good

I wish Protoman Spider-Man hadn't died. He was cool.

I didn't mind Aikman, but his inclusion in Edge of Spiderverse felt more like an idea that they didn't know what to do with. His story was a neat idea, and the ending had promise for at least one spinoff issue; but otherwise it felt like the writers giving the readers the biggest middle finger when they decided to do nothing with him. Prove me wrong if you don't mind, though-I barely remember what happened in his story other than a creepy daughter, spider mutants, and the obligatory multiversal vampire dude.

I'd post Kaine but all my pics of him are borderline /d/.

Huh. Thanks anons. Kaine never really interested me as a kid during the Clone Saga, did he get really interesting all of a sudden or did I just grow up at some point without noticing?

You grew up. And the 90s ended. So both.

>spider-MAN
this. Kaine is mai spider-husbando.

not the poster but I used to enjoy how compared to peter he didn't know what was he doing during fights and was more
nervous than anything else.

also enjoy the part when his mom died it was handled pretty well

I don't really like the new miles because he's backstory make no sense and his story is only 4 comics in. His part in spider-verse was enjoyable though

Who's venomay? I know she's not the same as normal May.

You know where I can read this?

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/May_Parker_(Earth-9997)
I just called her that, no idea if Venomay is a regularly-used nickname for her or anything.

This thread is really making me like Kaine as a character. He's like a classic "unwilling hero", sort of like what they try to do with Wolverine but better executed.

>Bagley shit artwork.
Into the trash it goes. Ultimate Spider-Man woulda been better if Mike Zeck drew it. Not someone who needs to go back to art school and take 20 anatomy lessons.

>it took two hours for kaine to come up