Mexican scientists find transgenderism is not a mental illness

Was Sup Forums wrong about trannies this entire time?

livescience.com/55554-transgender-identity-classification.html

>Mexican intellectuals

/thread

>LITERAL MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS

wew muchachos

even the faggot pope says it's mental illness

>Mexican intellectuals

>doctors who get paid to cut off dicks want to continue to be paid to cut off dicks
Curing cancer is hard

>Mexican intellectuals

> literal manlet from a shithole

Because mental illness isn't a thing.

>Mexican scientists

>we interviewed 250 trannies
wow nice fucking research m8

Did something eat your flag?

>Mexican intellectuals
|
|>
|

>mexican intellectuals

>autogynephilia - a fetish where one imagines being attractive as the opposite sex - and even cuts off one's own dick to indulge it and make it more real
not a mental illness

YES! Finally I have your flag.

>AUTrian faggot thinks he can banter a Gurkha

I hope the Germans won't be so kind on your mother next time, you invalidly abbreviated waste of a country. How does it feel to be alphabetically cucked by a convict colony faggot?

Fucking newfags...

Oh you're a durka now huh? Come and get me little durka, I'll leave the cat-door open.

>durka
Good to see you haven't sullied the good name of Austrain """""""wit""""" by going past name calling. You must be above 8 to post here.
Also go bend over for Hans Thundercock.

How's the earthquake recovery going, Raju?

I think you're based Gurkha bro, mummy Lumley told me so. The Gurkha regiment are up there with the Paras in terms of prestige.

There are words in this world that do not mix up really well, Mexican and scientist are a good exemple.

really makes you think

Kek

Mexican Intellectuals.

>Mexico
>science

The burger prepares to post something clever. He slams his fat fingers into the keyboard, squinting at the letters because 50 chins block his FOV.

He begins furiously typing, the keys rattle with each press. But he cannot make any legible sense because thoughts of McDonald's, his sister's vagina and 9/11 nevar 4get) keep popping into his head. He manages to string a few nonsensical words together, he hits post. Suddenly, his heart begins to fill with pride at the American education system. They taught him to finish a sentence.

He stands up, knocking over a gallon of deit coke, and raises his hand to his man boobs. Soft trumpets play in the background as he whispers "Murica!" with teary eyes.

Tragically his heart gives way to such undue stress of standing up. He tumbles to the ground with a loud splat, struggling to breath. The life slowly leaves his beady eyes...

And this is the story of a proud, red white and blue Murican! Dog bless USA.

the journal that they published in doesnt exist.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

>Mexican scientists

Wew lad you mad? I would be jelly too if i lived in a shithole sorry bruh lol stay cucked.

Gurkhas are based but your banter is shit mate. Making fun of American obesity is reddit tier low-energy shitposting.

DO NOT REPLY TO TROLL/SHILL THREADS!!!!!!

>The researchers found that 76 percent of the participants reported experiencing social rejection, and 63 percent reported being the victim of violence as a result of their gender identity. In many cases, social rejection and violence against transgender individuals occurred within families.
>be a literal faggot
>get beaten
They didn't need a study to know this

>Mexican intellectuals

>Nepal brings the bantz

Read the article though. Their findings were basically "turns out a lot of transsexuals were picked on for acting on their mental illness, which means it's not a mental illness for some reason"

How come we never hear of intellectuals from other countries?

China, japan, italy, spain, etc...

they forgot to snort the coke off of the lens before observing it again.

do u have a blank one, I guess I should finally start collecting

KEK. Well meme'd, my rotund friend.

Go drown in deep fried butter, lard ass.

Holy Shit,
Nepal drops bombs

Occasionally you do hear from Italian intellectuals but they're in the same tier as Russian intellectuals which is just above Mexican intellectuals in that occasionally they're talking about genuine science but typically it's some fringe ancient aliens tier bullshit.

>Chavos

>mexican scientists

"Go drown in deep fried butter, lard ass"
In what universe is their fried butter?
M8 dont overdose on that aspergers medicine k thanks bye.

Deep-fried butter is actually solid, so...

fpbp

I apologize my Sharia friend. I do not have the wit of Allah with me. God bless the Islamic Caliph of Bongistan.

>you invalidly abbreviated waste of a country
i like it

They are trying to say that the only criteria for mental illness that needs to be met is distress and disfunction and because disfunction and distress is caused by society it's not a mental illness. This is beyond retarded as you could apply this to literally every serious mental illness because another essential criteria is a lack of insight and with a lack of insight comes a external locus of control, i.e. the mentally ill person blames society for their problems and doesn't take personal responsibility.

So by the logic of mexican intellectuals, individuals with cottards delusion are not mentally ill because it is societies fault for not realising that they are dead.

God damn mother fucking mexican intellectuals I swear to god.

>"The researchers interviewed 250 transgender "

So... they asked transexuals if they were mentalli ill and they said "NO IM NOT" therefore it isnt a mentall illness..

Welp, thats the way science works down here so im not suprised...

Here you go.

>The researchers interviewed 250 transgender people in Mexico City.
Dropped.

Mexican """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""scientists """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""2

Aren't most people living in Mexico city distressed and dysfunctional anyway?

Reminder.

>In what universe is their fried butter?

Make it just a touch harder for me, would ya. Bantering with idiots gets boring.

>say logistic regression shows their study was significant
>no p values

>newfags replying to copy-pasta

>Scientists
>Psychological evaluation and definition
You seem to be confused, mexico.

Let's be fair to mexican intellectuals here: clinical psychology in general is a fucking shitshow.

>Shit country
>Britain literally BTFO by original Gurkhas

How many years till you got independence there, Tyrone?

>be a man be every stretch of the definition
>have y chromosome
>have penis, testicles, vas deferense, prostate, adams apple, etc
>have muscle mass and bone density of other males
>but my brain makes me think and feel like a woman
>my brain is out of sync with the rest of me
>literally mentally fucked
>not mental illness

also
>not a randomized controlled trial

Gender dysphoria is a psychological disorder

>they used a (((((statistical analysis))))) to separate the feelings of distress and whatever from inherent mental illness vs a reaction to social rejection

Yes. They are ugly as fuck, too.

About 2 months.

>mexican intellectuals

sage

Everything is wrong with this study.

>inb4 IFLS picks up on it and really makes their fans think

Dunno, that girl on the left looks two abortions and half an ounce of meth away from being unfuckable. Would still hit that desu senpai.

But they're still relying on self-reported data, making the whole thing meaningless

>my brain makes me think I'm a billionaire.
>my insurance won't cover the money I'm lacking.

Neat

It is never a Mexican's fault. The concept of personal responsibility does not exist there.

>Mexican intellectuals

Reading through the article. Their study doesn't prove that trannies are sane.

>Our findings support the idea that distress and dysfunction may be the result of stigmatization and maltreatment, rather than integral aspects of transgender identity.

> mexican scientists
> 250 people

Savage mountain bantz

>Mexican Scientist
/thread

On one hand I want to believe this because it reaffirms my beliefs.

On the other hand

>Mexican intellectuals

pls someone make an animation of this

you can't thread your own post you nigger

>Not a mental illness
The shit literally ruined my fucking life in every way. It has to be a mental illness

>Mexican scientists

>mexican scientist

>Mexican Intellectuals

>mexican scientist

>mexican scientists

>Are you crazy?
>Nope
>That settles it. Trannies are normal, guys

MEXICO YES!

>mexican scientists

>Mexican scientists