Were you born with thick skin, /pol?/

Were you born with thick skin, /pol?/

thick foreskin

what the fuck is thick skin

No. I developed it through years of Sup Forums and betraying everything I thought was right and good.

Were you born with it?

I guess so

Nice.

nothing to do with thick skin, it's just basic reality.

if what someone says is true, then there's no need to take offense over it since it's based on fact. if what someone says is false, then there's ever more reason to not take offense over it.

Not circumcised? What are you a Goy?

Quit replying to off topic meta slide threads. Quit posting these stupid threads. Go to Sup Forums if you want to discuss things besides politics. This includes all the other bullshit non politics "generals"

>implying this is a slide thread

I bet you don't have thick skin, user.

Yeah, but then Dr. Shekelberggoldstein cut it off

Jew brother?

Are you in my house

I literally just start this game for the first time.

A thread that brings no value to the particular board which slides threads with actual discussion off is a slide tgread by definition. Off yourself.

Not Jew but like most Americans my parents were tricked into the circumcision meme

OP here, it's a very hard but fun game. Take frequent breaks from it if you feel frustrated.

I just finished hlm, god it was fun.

Watching people die helps temper the steel.

Yeah dude, I still mess with the level editor from time to time too

At least your dickle got prickled!

>hm2
>very hard

Kek approves of circumcising. Or Manny pardo.

I didn't find it hard, but some people get mad and quit it because of the off screen shooting

kay you got a point there

this is why I prefer the first

With strangers? Yes. I am thick skinned at work and in public.

I only let my family get to me a little bit and not very often. Only because I care about them.

yes but some kike cut it off

It is very hard unless you play it painfully slowly.
>be hm2 dev
>time to design another 10/10 lvl
>let me put windows fucking EVERYWHERE, these are houses of glass
>good, now let me put enemies with clear line of sight of the player off screen to every corner
>fantastic, now let me remove most cover
>for the final touch let me add enemy patrols that come from off screen of course
>perfect

nope.

Are you Pedro Lopez?

Somebody once told me that Manny Pardo was the Miami Mutilator.

Picture this: you are the greatest police officer in Miami, no - the entire world. You put your life on the line every single day for the people of Florida, ridding the world of goons who only want their 15 minutes of fame and cartels alike.

You are forced to do all of your missions alone, because your fellow officers are too slow and too inexperienced to, for example, assault a ship with a 100 colombian cartel members, you are forced to do it on your own and are so fierce that the survivors, if any, jump in the water and swim to the shore, afraid for their lives.

You spend your only free time pursuing the most devious and evil mastermind on planet Earth: the Miami Mutilator. Your ultimate enemy and final task. You are the only one capable of such an assignment, and sacrifice everything to purge the world of its worst evil.

And then some little bitch declares you are the Miami Mutilator. After everything you've done and are doing. So I punched that piece of shit and told him to get a grip. Nobody tries to insult the greatest hero that has ever been.

a thickskinned society is often a callous one

The ''I am not offended by anything'' crowd have nothing to be proud of

*chk chk chk*

Hell yeah

>Manuel Pardo, a former police officer, was convicted of eight counts of first-degree murder, with an additional count in CC# 86-1417-A. Pardo admitted he intentionally killed all nine of the victims because he believed them all to be drug dealers who “have no right to live.”
> He took photos of the victims and recounted some details in his diary, which was found along with newspaper clippings about the murders and a Nazi memorabilia collection
>Mario Amador, 33 / Roberto Alfonso, 28 / Luis Robledo, 37 / Ulpiano Ledo, 39 / Michael Millot, 43 / Fara Quintero, 28 / Sara Musa, 30 / Ramon Alvero, 40 / Daisy Ricard, 38
Based.

no, but i collect it

Maybe he's born with it?

>what is hard mode

No, but I killed more people, which makes me more famouse than your little persona.

You're not born with thick skin. It's something you develop. Middle school and my early highschool years Ibwas a pussy. But then I just said fuck everybody and what they think, they can eat my ass.

I was, for almost everything but self incompetence/failure. I am my worst enemy.

I don't think anybody should try hard mode. It's tedious and unfair and it just makes the experience worse. And this is coming from someone who's done a 95x combo hard mode Dead Ahead.