What's the worst movie you watched from this year so far?

What's the worst movie you watched from this year so far?

Bump

Unironically Logan

T2 was great.

Begbie being a poor man's Max Cady was revolting.

The Thing

This.

I hope to fucking god you mean the prequel.

Also T2 was good, are you mad that it wasn't just Trainspotting again? The whole idea was that it would be a completely different movie.

No, I haven't watched the prequel.

You guys severely overhyped "muh practical effects."

Shouldn't have even been made. It was worthless. I gained nothing from knowing the fates of all the characters. Not to mention some pretty terrible gross out comedy to try and retain the feel of the original.

DOSS CUNT

Wonder Woman

>paying to see capeshit
the fuck is wrong with you guys?

>>paying to see capeshit
Who said anything about paying?

>retarded robocop knock off story.
>you already know who the villains are at the start of the movie
>scarjo's awful performance.

I gotta admit I knew nothing going into Transpotting 2 and the first 20 or so minutes I was hating it. Then I stopped trying to have it tied into any idea I had of what a sequel should be and went with it. It's rather unique in how a sequel movie is made today. It kinda puts forth the idea that all those lofty ideals you had as a kid, then get your shit together later in like, only ends in bullshit.

The movie is the very idea that you don't always get what you want.

Guardians 2. I couldn't believe how much worse it was than the first one. I thought the first one was alright, but everything about Vol. 2 seemed rushed in terms of the story and CGI and the humor cheap.

I don't like capeshir, but I was letting Guardians slide since it was more sci-fi esque than anything.

wat. I just finished this today and loved it.

Kong skull island

Will this be the year where all the contrarian faggots turn on The Thing?

can't pick one, so...

>xXx Return of Xander Cage
Vin Diesel went from misfit daredevil to insuferable Superman. Combined with atrocious writing makes it even worse movie than State of Union

>Get Out
It started alright, the whole "white people are racist even when they don't mean to" and "us blacks are cool" was bit annoying, but then it went full retard and turned into nigger power fantasy. If it at least made sense, I would give it a pass, but not like this.

>Guardians/The Defenders
These russian Avegers are just hilariously bad. At least it was short and effect actually looked like they weren't made by 2 drunken gopniks, but actual professionals.

>Rings
Even worse than Ring 2, and that's a quite a statement. No qt Naomi, we get instead some generic 2000's horror teenagers and that manlet from Big Bong Dairy

Watched it last week. Really overrated but nice.

>gopnik
I love that word. I wish I could work it naturally here in America.

Worst movie I've ever seen desu

Probably XX. Wasn't awful but it didn't do much particularly well and isn't something I would watch again. Second would probably be It Comes At Night. It was a decent movie for most of it but the ending drags it down and even most of the movie, while being pretty good in a technical sense, seemed like it didn't know what kind of movie it wanted to be.

Rings

wonder woman

STOP SHILLING FOR 3 HOUR LONG SNYDER FILMS /TV

The Accountant

Is it really that bad? Was going to take the wife to see it.

>Was going to take the wife to see it.
Her son, too?