/brit/

New year new me down 2lbs so far edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UBkGndSDe8
blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/12/13/when-the-banks-leave-londons-possible-futures-post-brexit/
ft.com/content/931b1b1a-df49-11e7-a8a4-0a1e63a52f9c
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/11/brexit-city-of-london-jobs-ey-dublin-frankfurt
youtube.com/watch?v=LCniBAlk87w
youtube.com/watch?v=ljz9XYbXsUs
cityam.com/271356/no-eu-city-matches-londons-unique-appeal-finance-hub
news.sky.com/story/london-extends-lead-as-worlds-top-finance-centre-despite-brexit-11030259
youtube.com/watch?v=VcxjNQxf0Uo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

l hope that autism battle doesn't spill into this thread

the rents are on my back again for not making enough money

Don't think I'm going to college when the semester starts.

traps are gay

sexuality begins before infanthood, it begins in the womb and is imprinted by the birth process. people who were born with the umbilical cord around their neck end up liking autoerotic asphyxiation. people whose mothers shat on them end up liking scat.

I bet you've seen someone like her before

Also Lokki is Finnish for a seagull

Honestly think this BLACKED stuff is working on white women, I never really thought of it until recently but I actually want to experience the BBC now.

business idea: slip certain words like "mong" into most of my posts so that people can identify me as that one argumentative prick who's wrong 60% of the time so that people can safely ignore me if they catch on

wew lids

You see this one still actually looks somewhat qt, maybe it's the lack of all black attire.

reminder that biggie had released a quadruple platinum and a diamond album and died before turning 25

Honestly black/white mixed babies are so much cuter than white babies, need to find me a princess

>finding babies cute at all
BEGONE WOMAN

Which one? The one about child sexuality, or how banks are leaving London.

the thing i don't understand about the whole transgender/trap sex "is it straight" debate is this:

Say you're attracted to them for their female characteristics. That's probably true. That's not gay. You like their feminine behaviour, feminine voice, feminine hair, clothes, slim or curvy body, tits and bum.

But if you're really attracted to feminine characteristics and not male ones, wouldn't you be happier just having sex with a biological woman? Someone who had a vagina instead of an illusion-shattering penis dangling between her legs?

Tbqh a penis isn't even the worst of it I feel like bollocks is even more masculinity and trannies have those too

l don't want to say just in case :x

there's more to a relationship than just sex
companionship and stuff

>they aren't leaving, they're just moving a lot of business to europe, everything will be fine

Nigger lover

>Luca, 17
I am wearing my favourite jacket. IT is simply the coolest jacket in the world. It has some fake fur stuff on it. I'm inspired by weird and unique stuff. Also garbage

caught him lads

*reels him in*

>GOTCHA NOW AUTISMO YANK

*pulls him aboard as he flaps, his fedora falls off on to the deck*

birthday feels like its over after only 1 hour

parents have left the room, my brother is playing videogames upstairs, and im just sitting here on my computer petting my dog

feels grey.

so to borrow Tumblr buzzwords, would the apply to heterosexual biromantics?

Lad night

so-shul mee-djar

Bit depressed about how I've never had sex

liam is a carpet bagging non racist sweaty

Turtle are you here? how did things go with the japanese girl?

The Hawaiian 56%er Platoon

Sick of living who the fuck is Liam?

youtube.com/watch?v=0UBkGndSDe8

Happy birthday

its quite good but gets old fast
dont worry about it

hello

SO BRAVE

not sure where this lad parked his penny farthing, although im certain he has one

It's Kazakhstan la
Don't think any US camo patterns look like that

I'm going to say no
I'd say what you're talking about there is really just platonic attraction, so it would be a little bit gay

this
depresses me when I see the gf strip naked in front of me, and she's got a pretty decent body too, but I'm just nowhere near as excited to see that as I was when I was more or less virginal two years ago

Business idea: Alcohol with zero calories

>This is innacurate
>UK based banks are global and based in the UK

You're shifting the goalposts. UK based banks are the minority. Many US banks, Chinese banks, European banks are all shifting their European subsidiaries to the continent, along with all manner of mercenary investment banks.

> it's a trash opinion piece, and there's even a disclaimer at the bottom saying as much.

It's not. The only "problem" you have with it is that it was written by a Bulgarian. In any case, here are some more. Notice how they all agree jobs will be lost.

blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/12/13/when-the-banks-leave-londons-possible-futures-post-brexit/

ft.com/content/931b1b1a-df49-11e7-a8a4-0a1e63a52f9c

theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/11/brexit-city-of-london-jobs-ey-dublin-frankfurt

>Haha, oh wow, that's probably one of the most stupid things I've ever read on this site

>You have no idea what you're talking about

Sterling argument lad, very convincing.

that's a sharp look

I'm not sure if you remember me but I was just wondering if you had any news on the left hand for me to get a gf for the 2020's lads I have been using for a while now and I have not yet received any response from you about this issue and I wanted to let you know that I am white you filthy sandnigger I am white you filthy sandnigger I am white you filthy sandnigger I am white you filthy sandnigger

another qt :5

got a poo in my arse

Finland in the house

youtube.com/watch?v=LCniBAlk87w

In the Merc

why are finnish people so weird? they even look funny

/fa/ desu

how do you rate the world /brit/

can't believe I've only now just realised the South African that posts here came from Sup Forums and he was a fairly infamous shitposter there

He used to spam the /nsg/ and brit/pol/ generals all the time and shill for Jews and Israel and against Holocaust denialism. But he would also post in all kinds of Sup Forums threads every day. He was notable for his South African flag. He got the reputation as being the "south african shill", "south african jew", "south african JIDF" and you see him being referenced a lot in the Sup Forums archives.

Recently he's been still shitposting on Sup Forums, shilling for Destiny the YouTuber against Alt Right YouTubers, but admits he's not on Sup Forums much these days.
Seems like he's moved mostly fully to /brit/ on Sup Forums of all places to troll people.

anorexic slag

-1991 Nissan 240sx hatchback (paid cash)
-1999 Mercedes SL500 AMG convertible (was free, needed keys)
-2003 Chevy Silverado 1500 (paid cash)
-2006 GMC Yukon Denali (paid off)
-2013 Ford Focus SE (paid cash)
-2016 Ford Taurus SEL (paid cash)
-2016 Chevy Tahoe LTZ (company car)
-2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 crew cab High Country (company car)
-old lifted jeep wrangler (junk beater)

1974 Moto Guzzi Eldorado (was free, needed restoration)
2008 BMW R1200 (paid off)

nails like that make me uncomfortable

>yeah I just came from chemo

BAD BOYS INNA LONDON
RUDEBOYS INNA ENGLAND

Damn this is hot

personal fav

He gets pussy like mad and you know it

Inbreeding and the lack of white genes, basically like Ireland

Take your nigger music elsewhere

>I dislike Japan
Back to whatever stormweenie non-anime watching shithole you came from

"Bash the fash"

he's a good lad.

don't care too much for politics in /brit/ in any road. certainly wouldn't care too much about someone having poltiical opinions that differ from my own.

Someone listens to grimes

this is kinda neat not gonna lie

quintessentially british post

Unironically wear these all the time so show off my ass/camel toe

jungle/dnb and garage are all quintessentially british music fatty.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljz9XYbXsUs

could have unironically pulled a girl like this if I wasn't a spastic

>blog
>paywall
>speculation
>The only "problem" you have with it is that it was written by a Bulgarian

Go fuck yourself.

I can do the exact same

cityam.com/271356/no-eu-city-matches-londons-unique-appeal-finance-hub

news.sky.com/story/london-extends-lead-as-worlds-top-finance-centre-despite-brexit-11030259

However my links aren't speculation and wishful thinking by someone with an axe to grind

It was relevant posting the venture capital news at is shows that the business environment in London is still extremely healthy and still far, far more attractive than the other cities you cited.

>Notice how they all agree jobs will be lost.

Of course they will, we will most likely be outside of the single market - jobs will have to move to serve those areas - but every single bank that is 'moving' is actually opening a subsidiary office. There's no talk of moving global HQs, it's complete nonsense.

faggot-kun desu

tfw no qt finnish gf

DUDE

bit annoyed about brexit. was banking on fucking off to europe because shit has already hit the fan in this country.

good thing you're a spastic then

starting the new job tomorrow lads. any advice?

novel idea: communist horror where everyone's just sat around doing nothing because everything's been automated

>Look who finally came out of his cave!

Notice something /brit/, there's no niggers in the pics

Essentially nigger racket

yeh

punch the alpha male in the face

Nah, I kinda like it

>Splitting the UK up
Edgy

try to see it in a positive light in terms of opportunities it gives you.

even experience in quite mundane seeming things can be invaluable for getting better opportunities later on.

China is superior in every way

only seen a few desu, 4 or 5

Still want a ramp truck

Have AAA for free tows and all but just want one for kicks

Do not talk to anyone
Do the tasks you are assigned
Do not look up
Do not eat lunch
Only say "yes" or "ok" to any request

British music mate. pure and simple. yanks out.

youtube.com/watch?v=VcxjNQxf0Uo

>oi mate, you got me some more??

>The London School of Economics is just a blog, but sky news and a free Troy run newspaper is entirely trustworthy

read the sign

Dont talk to me or my soy ever again

Hate niggers, they've ruined my life