BREAKING - US GENERAL DECLARES MILITARY COUP IF TRUMP WINS, I REPEAT, US GENERAL DECLARES MILITARY COUP IF TRUMP WINS

BREAKING - US GENERAL DECLARES MILITARY COUP IF TRUMP WINS, I REPEAT, US GENERAL DECLARES MILITARY COUP IF TRUMP WINS

latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-khan-battle-20160731-snap-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-khan-battle-20160731-snap-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

US is roachland-tier now

(((latimes)))
i bet this won't be clickbait

The the alleged generals side with sharia khan?

>LA times

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK SPIC

Declares his intention right in the open, get fucked after .. so smart

>latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-khan-battle-20160731-snap-story.html

You could have at least rickrolled everyone

and Texas becomes independent if Hillary wins.

Texas wins either way.

I read the article. It's not at all what you said.

Go suck a bag of dicks.

>if you don't vote in either of the two usual similar shades of shit, the establishment will rebel against the people

How the fuck is this democracy?

HAHAHA DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK ANYONE WILL FALLOW THIS FUCKER IN THE MILITARY

look at that jew. what a fucking traitor. he swore to follow POTUS.
YOU DONT GET TO PICK AND CHOOSE YOUR ORDERS, PUSSY.

He could never get the military to comply.

Feels good Pham.

atleast were still not slavs

>Says there will be a coup out in public

If he really said that he should be fired, what a retard that's not how coups work

SAGE

>only 2 candidates
>i-if the majority votes for this guy w-we will coup
>Democracy

Sad thing is I think my cousin has more on his ribbon stack than that so called general.

oh so one of obamas appointees? who is surprised? trump will just remove his faggot ass

obama purged over 200 generals for ideological reasons alone

>latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-khan-battle-20160731-snap-story.html

>“There's only one way to talk about Gold Star parents: with honor and respect,” Ohio Gov. John Kasich, who lost to Trump in the primary and has withheld his endorsement, wrote on Twitter. “Capt. Khan is a hero. Together, we should pray for his family.” (Gold Stars are awarded to the family members of soldiers who die serving in the U.S. armed forces.)

ok now they are just lying, john kasich defeated trump in the primary? no he won ohio, thats it

your quote says he lost to Trump in the primary.

are you high?

He swore to uphold the Constitution, not blindly obey the President.

That's what you think!

Texas is turning blue

doesnt specify where and when

>young kids in the middle of a large city are voting democrat
Color me shocked.
Texas is becoming more libertarian than anything else. Gun rights are expanding, while marijuana was recently decriminalized in houston.
The vast majority of people I meet outside of the cities are either republican or libertarian.

>1picture
>7 illegals

Texas isn't turning blue. In fact we've received a surge of conservatives fleeing California and other locations. Also photo ID laws and shit bar hillary's undocumented peoples from voting

>marijuana was decriminalized in Houston

Not saying you're lying but do you have a source?

>mfw moving to Texas in a few months

I cannot wait.

wat

Military picking Hillary over Trump... We need to make sure our leaders have a proven track record of abandoning military personal for over half a day.

Hahahahahha I cant even say and not laugh out loud.

top kek, keep dreaming.

how does Texas treat all the people moving in from the east/west coast? I'm from jersey but would love to move to texas and buy my first couple firearms and not have to worry about inane liberal folk.

Hello my tolerant and wonderful g-goys- I mean fellow citizens..

I am selling a fine choice of weapons, memorabilia and flags in both Pro-Coup and Anti-Coup colours.

Come get yours now! Will you be prepared for the final battle between good and evil?

>I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

That's the Oath of Enlistment. Officers have no such clause in their Oath of Commission to obey the orders of the President. Enlisted do. This general will get shut down hard.

If true, this man needs to be tried for treason ASAP

We hate you because none of you fucks are ever not liberal.
Think about your opinions. Your real opinions, not your Sup Forums opinions. Think about them real hard.
Now imagine the most lefty left leftist lefter that ever lefted a lefty left, or just imagine canada. You are that annoyingly liberal to us.

Do not fucking come here. You are ruining the last good place in this god forsaken country.

An incompetent general appointed by Obama to be his yes man threatens military coup if Trump wins because his position wont be secure.

I wonder if this dude will be called a traitor like they did with Trump when he asked russia to look for e mails that apparently dont exist.

The fire rises.

If true he should be fired.

What the fuck has happened to America?

>thinking that coup was real
Yeah, sure, Putin really wins his elections too

I guarantee he's got plenty of officers with knives behind their backs now , waiting to disappear him, now that he's spoken of fucking treason and painted himself as a loyalist.

>General Egghead declares a coup
>nearly every soldier is a Trump voter, they refuse the order
>General Egghead gets BTFO'd, to Mechico for all i care

>US general openly admits treason

Wew are you that dumb?

get this mother fucker

F I R E D
I
R
E
D

We don't mind where you're from as long as you respect your neighbors and adopt our way of life. Maybe brush up on Texas history a little and choose a baseball or football team to support. Guarantee you'll fit right in.

Dallas is for higher income living/business, and it's beautiful at night inner city.

Houston has the best cuisine in the state. Austin in close second (disclosing small town barbecue joints which are killer in most locations)

Austin is for music, long boarding, hipsters and/or people who prefer to walk.

Texas comes from the Caddo word tejas which means ally or friend. Typical behavior you'll see from most people in rural or urban areas.

Be warned, however, traffic is a pain in multiple locations, mostly Houston and Dallas.

fucking teens shouldnt have learned what is coup.

Um, do you see what you did there?

Officers have no such oath, yes. Therefore he is perfectly within his right to say that he's gonna lead a coup if Trump wins - or at least, it doesn't violate his service oath.

Coup would be the best thing to happen. The people could rise up and create a real democracy.

Wish you're starting to sound pretty racist right now, man.
Listen and believe.

>white trash with no job, used to be coalminer untill the wife upgraded to coalburner

>new president lawfully elected
>Obama promotion worried
>advocates sedition

Where's the Army's court on this one?

Only Coup can prevent forest fires.

If that's what he actually said, he should hang by the neck until dead. Period. That is the crime for treason. I doubt that is what he said.

no, the militia would stage the coup. it may not be the militia you expected but it is legalized in its actions by the 2nd amendment.

trump tells russia to hack the dnc
>omg thats treason

general declares military coup if trump wins
>agrees just because its anti-trump

SAGE op is an idiot, the article mentions nothing in this regard.

As long as your not one of those economic refugees we get from progressive shit holes who, instead of learning from their mistakes, want to transplant the same ideologies that led to said shit hole. Embrace the culture/attitude
and you'll be fine.

This as well...

Why is this still up?

reported and saged

My thoughts exactly