Michelle Carter

Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

I'd kill myself too if my gf looked like THAT

She looks like Cara if Cara was ugly.

>me in a wig

i initially wasnt sure about this case but after reading the messages she sent to him, what a fucking terrible person she is. Why did she do it?

*If Cara were pretty

No doubt

What's up with that hairline?

Bully my foreheadfu, one. more. time.

I wanna skull fuck her tiny head

Natalia Dyer, obviously

She reminds me of Cara Develingne if Cara Develingne was an evil bitch. I want to marry her.

Cara delevigne obviously. Half of the articles I've seen for this case made me do double takes because I thought it was her in the pictures

>The Michelle Carter verdict was a total miscarriage of justice

>"Having had the night to sleep on it, I wanted to take a moment today to offer a different perspective on the Michelle Carter verdict than the sentiments expressed by Allahpundit yesterday."

>sentiments expressed by Allahpundit

wew

is her hairline receeding?

most girls have shit hairlines

I would caress her and feed her biotin supplements and restore it

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with receding hairline? Could it be because it's filled with insecure males ages 20-30?

How has no one posted this,yet?

It's Millennials in general. They're more obsessed with the deprecation of aging than any other generation in living memory. I'll enjoy the massive tidal wave of suicidal-tier existential crisis when they all reach their 30's and 40's and start freaking the fuck out.

They're gonna be 100 times worse than middle aged Boomers were. I feel bad for Gen Z

She genuinely thought her bf would be happier dead, and didnt let him pussy out of it.

y'all wish someone cared about you that much

Imagine if she forced you into a coke habit. Why isn't that a fetish?

You answered your own question

>"IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF"
>ok do it
>"UH WELL...UHHHHH I DIDN'T MEEEEEEAN IT REALLY HAHAHA...."
>personally if I felt like suicide I'd get help, but if it didn't work I'd kill myself
>"OK I WILL KILL MYSELF BECAUSE YOU MIND CONTROLLED ME"

>suicide without getting a single rape in or even at least turning a bitch purple
The Modern Male.

I don't know the ins and outs of the case, but apparently he called her while the fumes were filling his truck, he got cold feet and got out, and she told him to get back in and then did nothing to help him

it was involuntary manslaughter, which sounds appropriate for this case. It's not like she got first degree murder and will be in prison for life

Do you think she'll have to eat pussy in prison? She's a celebrity lookalike so she'll definitely be fingered by somebody.

>You can now go to jail for life for sending a text message
She told him not to and get help like 30 times, he wouldn't shut up about it and she said fine do it and he did it and it's her fault? Fuck this kyke judge.

Carter: "But the mental hospital would help you. I know you don't think it would but I'm telling you, if you give them a chance, they can save your life"
Carter: "Part of me wants you to try something and fail just so you can go get help"
Roy: "It doesn't help. Trust me"
Carter: "So what are you gonna do then? Keep being all talk and no action and everyday go thru saying how badly you wanna kill yourself? Or are you gonna try to get better?"
Roy: "I can't get better I already made my decision."

cara can play the flashforward michelle in jail.

This. That guy was a giant mega bitch who tried to keep that girl trapped in a relationship with suicide.

So why judge us over it? Men can at least pull off the bald look.

Who's side are you on?

>waaaaaaaaaaah I'm normal enough to have a cute gf I'm gonna kill myself
Yawn

hers clearly

I'm still confused

She looks like a Klingon

>started thread about her explaining the shitstorm
>everyone acted like all she did was say "lol kys fag" and most ignored it
>then mods delete it
>week later
>everyone is talking about it and mods allow it

Fuck every last one of you niggers. I hope you all get raped with a tire iron.

Wow. So this literally sets a precedent that all those twelve year olds in the youtube comment section that spam "kys" can be charged with manslaughter if the person actually does kill themself. Neat.

inb4 I get raped to death with a tire iron and you go to jail

Haha joke's on you faget!

No it doesn't you illiterate moron.

she wouldn't be able to play the thicc michelle though

A kid already went to jail for telling people in a videogame that he was gonna shoot people.

Cara only ugly

Lawyer here. You don't know what the word precedent means you illiterate moron. Kys.

Sup Forums is contrarian even about court decisions.

If she got off clean everyone in this thread would be screaming for her conviction.

Pathetic.

Honestly Jared Leto if Cara wasn't available.

>Lawyer here

post degree

>no reasonable measure of prevention for loss of life in a situation you create

now that's what I call the right angle to practice law

No shit newfag, you're posting on the board who called Casey Anthony a perfect waifu and had a thousand livethreads during her trial.

Fuck off faggot
she literally convinced him to get back into the truck full of poisonous fumes when he got out mid-act of suicide

Why is everyone on Sup Forums obsessed with hairlines?

Shut up hairlet.

I have a full head of hair family

Disgusting, if your hairline doesn't touch your eyebrows you are beta as fuck.

What's up with your forehead, my man?

It's fucking RAW!

What did she even say?
She and manson should share a cell

>tfw betas are alive near me

She looks sickly. Is there a specific name for that kind of look?

That's not coke and it also looks like a lazy photoshop.

She's cute in a Cara Delavingne way

I would have no issue being her "pusy slave"*
*note I am quoting bpp and not pretending to be him

She was qter as a fatty Tbh

It's a real picture you fucking retard.

This guy.

Imagine being so beta that you let a solid 7 talk you into killing yourself.

This bitch should be given a medal.

uncanny

Nope.

Holy fuck imagine if Roof was her bf

Their kids would be the edgiest fuckers on Earth.

>Repeatedly tell your beta ex bf to get help
>Instead he continues to nag you with his suicidal thoughts
>Finally snap and tell him to do it (faggot) so that he stops bothering you
>Get sentenced for it
What is this bullshit

Radcliffe can play her

Except it was more like
>hey, my depression is getting worse again, I think I need help
>nah, just kys yourself
>You sure? I love you and I love my family, I don't think they'd want me to die
>nah, just kys yourself. Here's guides for how to do it.
>Well, OK, I guess...
>yep, do it. Here, I'll buy the things you need to do it and set it up so you can
>OK...
>and I've scouted good locations for you to kill yourself at
>....
>just do it.
>I'm getting cold feet about this
>don't be a pussy, just off yourself, you've already committed

And then her defense was
>wahh, I was just joking and trying to be supportive! I didn't really WANT him to kill himself! It's not like I helped him or egged him on or provided the means and research and location, then coerced him into going through with it!

>Cousin keeps texting me saying he's going to kill himself
>Annoying as fuck but keep telling him not to for weeks
>Get drunk one night and he texts me and says he's standing on the bridge and is gonna jump off
>Finally get sick of his shit and reply "Do a flip faggot"
>He actually jumps off the bridge and fucks that up and breaks his legs and pelvis while also traumatizing some old lady that was driving by in her van and saw him jumping
>He tells his parents I told him to do it and everyone in my family gets all pissed at me and holidays with them are still weird three years later

Suicidefags are the fucking worst.

WHERE IS THE SMUG PEPE EDIT?????

Germanic hairline

Who is this bitch and why does she look like the type that'll put a loaded gun to your head mid-sex and force you to cum inside?

She's literally a more attractive Cara though

No, you don't know what it means and I doubt you're a lawyer.

This was in a lower court. No legal precedent is set. This may embolden prosecutors to go after similar cases-but this case was way more than her just saying >lol kys

She actively participated in his suicide, first by encouraging him to do it, then providing information on how to do it, then providing tools to help him do it, then researching locations where he could do it, making him promise he would do it, and then coercing him back into the car after he tried to get out and save himself. There is zero precedent in this case that could be used to go after 12 year olds constantly telling people to kys. What Carter did was way more involved than just a few things said in jest.

And the cunt never thought those texts would come back to haunt her.

Normies think they send a text and poof it gets magically sent with no copy sitting in the phone companies' servers.

I wonder how many phone co employees have jerked it to all the dick pics I've sent.

I made this thread yesterday, you fuck.

Kill yourself. Arrest me.

Can you prove it?

>5 minutes into Prison & Chill and she gives you this look

lel shut up nerd kys

You cousin is a tattle tale pussy. Needs an ass kicking at the least. If you're not up fro it, think about enticing someone to disappear his faggot narc ass.

Hahahaha get fucked. Justice has been served

I would literally try to get her out of jail legally speaking

What would you call my hairline?

She has thinner hair than my 60 year old father, no wonder she shaved it and wears wigs