WHAAAAAAAT
OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAD
RICH EBINS LOL

what is this style of comedy called?

"mummy monsters are racist"

it was the moment they went full-reddit

reddit lite

IT BROKE NEW GROUNDDDDD

Half in the baaaaaag! Get out of my car and into my dreams!!! Oh my gaaaawd! What's wrong with your faaaace?I Hack frauds IT BROKE NEW GROWND!!! Is this replacing Susan?! Email me if you want a pizza-roll! AAAAAIIIIIIDDDSSS! IT TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE! Well me personally, I really liked this movie it was so dense every frame had so much going on, it's like poetry, it rhymes, it's gonna be great... What is it with Ricks? That's right Jay! FUCK MOVIES! Fuck you it's january! Fuck you it's year! Fuck you it's FOREVER!!! I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS! Speaking of reference, have you seen movie?! part time Thaaat's right Mike! AT-ST's AT-ST's I'm gonna cum! ENDLESS TRASH! Paul Blart Mall Plart part 2, he's a funnier character than we've ever had before, if we can get him working... THESE MEN ARE PAWNS I have put a price of twenty-thousand dirham on their heads! Next they will be hailed as the true messenger of GOD! Ahhhhhh They were just a couple of song writers who came to Ishtar to break into show business. Easy boy, easy, boy, easy boy, easy boy! What the hell's the matter with him? Is he blind?!? Well yeah he is, bu-but he's in perfect condition. So how did they end up on everybody's hit list? Your life is in danger. Behave normally, we have guns pointed at your backs. No, don't put your hands up you idiot. Oh little Darlin'. My little Darlin'.Oh where, a-are you? Do it. Ayyiyiyiyiyiyiyi schmechahii buttahotsfayaaah! I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere I feel like RLM needs a new fanbase, I got fahckin' Jokes-Redundancy-Stress-Disorder ovah here! I guess I have to... FUCK THE PAIN AWAY! Mmmmmm... I like to fuck my cat... What were these guys smoking? CIGARETTES? And I thought it was a really odd note to just end the movie on 10 minutes of news photage of 9/11. You might not have noticed it, but your brain did... You read this comment. What are next? And Kevin Bacon

Fuck you Rick Berman

Now back to 9/11

>I'm butthurt because I missed the point they were making
It's not their fault you're a retard, user.

How much does Mike weigh now?

POST SOME FUCKING VIDEOS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Movie 43 review where they reveal Jay is a figment of Mike's imagination

anytime they laugh

no, they weren't saying college kids would say that

you can go back and watch it

GET A LIFE!!

>I hated this film
>Really? I loved this film!
>Well.... I didn't hate it....

pastebin.com/ExT6KMvB

is Best of the Worst replacing Half in the Bag? Is Rich Evans replacing Mike Stoklasa? Is Rich Evans replacing Rich Evans?

The "Booo, get fucked" opening

That time he threw the beer bottle and it hit the other beer bottle and it flew on top of the thing at the back.

His smile and optimism and gf: gone

YOU JUST KEEP HITTING THOSE FUCKING HOMERUNS DISNEY

When Mike tries to get Rich drinking.

But the ol Facebook says they are still together.

thanks

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the Graveyard Smash.

Just marathoned this post

What I did I think of it?

Am I, dare I say, /yourguy/?

And then there's the horsey sauce!

Why isn't she ever in BOTW anymore? Her Thunderpants reaction was cute

i got my cat pregnant

>Why isn't she ever in BOTW anymore?

because of the internet

An user who may or may not have been me said he was stealing her trash and putting her used tampons in his mouth. Apparently that caused her to be offended in some way that I don't understand.

People were freaking out about her THICC body and sending lewd comments to her 24/7

3,2,3,4-4,2,3 AND These men are PAWNS! I put a price of 20,000 dirham on their heads. Next they will be hailed as the true messenger of GOD! They were just a couple of songwriters, who came to Ishtar, to break into show business. Easy boy, easy boy, easy boy, easy boy! What the hell's the matter with him is he blind?! Well yeah he is, bu-but he's in perfect condition. So how did they wind up on everyone's hit list? Your life is in danger. Behave normally we have guns pointed at your back. No don't put your hands up you idiot! Oh little darlin'. My little darlin'. I can't believe these men may control the fate of the Middle East. Oh where, ar-are you? Do it! Ayiyiyiyiyiyi schmechahii buttahotsfayaaah! This is unbelievable. HOOPA HOOPA HOOPA Kno-ow well-a. That my love-a Are the two American messengers of god dead yet? Is this the oasis? Does this look like an oasis to you? Yeah look at the birds! Are those vultures? YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH Wa-as just fo-or you He's aiming at us! Would you stop being paranoid! Run schmuck, they're trying to kill us! Warren Beatty. Dustin Hoffman. Isabelle Adjani. Your girl? How did she get to be your girl? ONLY YOU! I think they're wonderful! Ishtar: Written and directed by Elaine May Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this is some of our best work!

when they zoom the camera on rich's face and he does his fake laugh shout
>they slow it down too

oh haha what a funny joke

>youtube.com/watch?v=cRZTDEJUilE

This is awesome

youtu.be/XJKCkN3zM0Q

I wonder how much weight did Rich lose by getting in and out of the car over and over

The HITB episode where Mike gets drunker than usual and throws several beer bottles behind his shoulder and then at the end they show the mess and Rich starts cleaning it up

The segment with the guy getting his head ran over by the four wheeler, had me so buckled I got cramps

have your ever been to rlm generals here?

there are people here who know where both mike and jay live, they have details about jay's car, and other creepy shit. people post daily about how they want to fuck jay. it's not any different than any of the lolcow shit. that's e-celeb discussions in the nutshell.

Me personally, I want Josh to be my leatherdaddy and punish my balloon knot with his tumescent twelve inch cock.

Wow RLMfags are fucking losers.

Probably the bit with Jessi, Mike, Jack, and Rich during that X-Mas BOTW where they talk about the Mexicans getting drunk and accidentally making a movie

That was disgustingly racist how could you find it funny?

The analysis of the Qui-Gon/Watto bet

>pushing 40
>voluptuous fertile body
>unmarried
>childless
>bf is a fat alcoholic who does yt videos about capeshit and promotional VHS from the 90's
She must be on suicide watch most of the time.

Just keep telling yourself whatever you have to in order to make yourself feel better about being a pathetic permavirgin that's obsessed with e-celebs.

chunkys chicken

She just turned 28 the other day

When Reddit Levans make the funny laugh that turn mike into suicide alcoholic and jay grins

>28
>dating 40 year old fat unmotivated alcoholic

Point still stands desu

No, she is definitively in her late 30's. I remember from the Shouji episode.

this one

They don't say anything about her age in the Shoji episode.

Hearty kek

2002: qt gf
2012-17: no gf

What went wrong?

he stopped dying

>durr jay doesn't broadcast his personal life all over Twitter, therefore he must not have one. This is very important to me because I need to validate my own worthless existence.

film brain pls go

>i must defend jay on an anonymous basket weaving forum by all costs

I have no idea what this means

Don't you have anything better to do, Jay?

this is the moment I knew they were Sup Forums. January 2012

how come they didn't mention Sup Forums in there slenderman video

>there

this is why

You don't watch his vlogs?

Just perfectly encapsulated what had been bothering me for a while with these type of movies.
I'm all for strong female characters, but that ain't the fucking way.

She really did become a smoking hot latina.

Did Mike Stoklasa create Bayonetta?

CUTE

but that's no different from what the rock or vin diesel do in every FatF movie and they're considered strong characters

stop projecting

It's just a coincidence.
They should make a video about it.

How do you go from smokin' hot latina...

...to this?

Those type of movies usually have that "wink wink" comedic tone to them, a character gallery of other such characters and a few humanizing moments to make up for it and make us believe that this is possible in that heightened reality.
"Strong female character" flicks overcompensate to a ridiculous degree, usually feature just one leading female with an inflated ego and don't manage the right kind of tone or even a hint of anything but 2dimensionality. Plus, femcool just ain't the same as boycool, a strong female character should be using strengths inherent to the female gender rather than just loading up on male tropes and energy. So, a woman taking out a room full of badguys should do so differently than a 6 feet tall steroid man, or your brain ain't buying it, equality be damned.

test

Just marathoned the first half of your post, gonna finish it tomorrow

Jay has aged like a fine wine

HEY DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THE RLM GUYS LOOK OLDER NOW THAN THEY DID 20 YEARS AGO???? I DIDNT REALIZE IT UNTIL Sup Forums STARTED TALKI ABOUT IT LIKE A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS EVERYDAY. THANK YOU ANONS FOR TEACHING ME HOW TIME WORKS.

Not everyone gains 200 lbs or looks better 15 years later, reddit.

I wonder if RLM is embarrassed to have as autistic a fanbase as you guys.

I'm almost positive they are.

They did it to themselves. Their content attracts lowlifes like these.

They are! In fact they have banned me from their forum, stream chats, and youtube comment sections dozens of times. :)

Mike has been to enough Star Trek cons to be able to deal with autists.

do we see his ballsack
do we see his ballsack

TALK ABOUT HIS BALLSACK

Seeing how celebrities and friends looked when they were younger is pretty common and natural human curiosity, I think you're the autist, friend.

You faggots seem obsessed with it though. You post the same gay shit day after day. It's fucking creepy.

Nothing because I'm not an autist who needs a friend simulator

normies pls

why are you here then

These fuckers made me memorise all of that.

wtf I never read these threads but I'm 99% sure I smoked a joint with that girl after a show a few years ago. She played keyboards in a band we played a festival with in Michigan. Is she the Plinkett guy's wife or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=tSEqVqmYhrk

I can imagine this movie in a Redbox or on Netflix. It's shocking.

>wtf I never read these threads
This is a lie.

>I'm 99% sure I smoked a joint with that girl after a show a few years ago
This is a lie.

>She played keyboards in a band
Everyone here knows this, including you because you're lying about not reading these threads.

>Is she the Plinkett guy's wife or something?
You're pretending you don't know.

Overall, I give this lame attempt at (you)s a 2/10.

Uh, okay. Man you friend simulator faggots really are mentally ill. It's not like it was something worth lying about, I might have smoked a joint with a girl that is married to the Mister Plinkett guy. If you think that's something worth making up you need to rethink your life.

ur a cool dude, my dude

when Mike made fun of Gilchrist's Star Wars fan-film at a convention