How fucked is Hillary now that this leaked?

Pic related, she has been coordinating with her super pac Correct the Record illegally. Bye bye Shills.

sli.mg/iXqOgY

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf
vocaroo.com/i/s06Xo4JNySHp
a.pomf.cat/tduqna.wav
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83946675/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83940434/#83945063
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who can we send this to?

have a bump

Bump

no one will listen

DELET

How can shills even compete

Bump

The Clintons can be on the Superbowl Halftime show putting aborted fetuses in a blender making margaritas and the American public would want the recipe.

Blump

I'll bump

Think he is mad he will lose a job?

Sad but true.

She isn't fucked at all.
>Leaked emails "scandal
Nobody gives a shit
>muzzie dad talks shit Trump
Trump goes down in polls

Sad you will lose your job?

Mods are trying to silence us

THe MSM is doing its brainwashing operation well.

Send to Drudge

I'm not shilling for Hillary, I'm saying how pathetic this shit is. Americucks LITERALLY would rather chose a corrupt bitch than a guy who says meany things.

You do it I've already sent it out as tips you spread it too

Tell a non-american what this means, please.

Didn't we expect Correct the Record to work with Hillary? I mean, it seems obvious.
Is that illegal?

your state elected officials?

I already did

Super PACS aren't allowed to "coordinate" with the candidate because they function differently than regular fundraising. People get around this easily, Colbert actually made fun of it years ago very well. But this right here is blatantly illegal

thanks senpai

correct the record does work with hillary, that is not issue. it's that correct the record is using a Hillary superPAC front to illegaly coordinate directly between Hillary and and the PAC leadership.

In otherword, Hillary is paying for money to be raised in her name, which is illegal for superpac. i

>implying those cucks aren't implicated in this

No seriously, my state is literally where this is headquartered

No one cares, friendo

Do they hire Brazilians? I will work for half of whatever she is paying

You obviously did enough to reply

Does Trump know about this? Does the FBI? I know media and law enforcement isn't going to go against her but we should still spread this as much as possible.

What the hell is Correct the Record?

Thanks. So they can raise money on their own, and then donate it to whoever they want. However, they can't agree with candidates on how to do it, since that would imply that the SuperPAC is using it's "super"-privileges (basically: unlimited amount of contributions) on an already agreed upon political candidat.

Makes sense... fucking Hillary, I swear, if you elect her, things are gonna go to shit.

Not fucked at all.

AstroTurfing is OLD SCHOOL, and COMPLETELY LEGAL.

Have a nice day

too lazy for flag extension so all I see is stars and bars

For the record, none of this was 'leaked'. This was all hiding in plain sight in the public domain. I just connected the dots.

Anyone who's been following my work on The Bonner Group in /cfg/ should know that this is just the beginning of a massive Shit Storm for David Brock.

Mike Cernovich, Stefan Molyneux, black pidgeon speaks, anyone who will just shill this out there

checked

...wikileaks?

Sure them too I guess. Idk

I read this quickly and am skeptical. It looks to me as though:
1. There is a superpac
2. Someone connected to the superpac supports Hillary
3. This person made a donation

This must happen all the time. Almost everyone in a superpac is going to favor one political side or another. Is there any evidence of favors being purchased or of corruption? If not, then this story is a non-flier.

I'm wondering if this is a false flag to take up good Sup Forums time with something that doesn't even quite look like a proper conspiracy.

Don't let this slide

Everyone see this

TL;DR?

Not quite. Correct the Record shares the same address as 14 other organizations. Like I said, this is just the beginning.

Better image...

>TL;DR?

Trump has been stumped.

tl;dr you are an easy to manipulate useful idiot that can't read for himself.

Kek'd

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf

You're fucked CTR

drudge

Superpacs are not a long way removed from the political parties they support. They're clearly a way of bringing more financial support in for the big parties. This is to be expected. I don't think it's a conspiracy or a scandal. It makes sense that a bunch of political lobby groups (superpacs) would share similar geography and offices. This looks like small stuff compared with an average plotline on House of Cards. I can't see this story blowing up. It looks like an attempt to create more noise so as to block out the sounds coming from Trump attacking the Khans.

Bumping this

I hope you stub your pinky toe really bad today. I call

Bump.

At this point I'm convinced she's above the law but for the love of fuck send this to anyone in power to use it.

Get in here so we can colectivly detect shills!!!

Allida Mea Black is going to have a gym accident in the near future I suspect

THE MODS HAVE BANNED THE GHOSTBIN FILE!!!! They are handing out two week bans automatically everytime you try and post it

exactly. actually a really good way to sum it up.

and honestly, I know trump is a meme around here, but we're pretty honestly fucked either way this election.

I dun geddit

what's the bit she did wrong?

Keep this alive

on it

Do you have an election council that oversees the rules are not being broken?
Here in the UK we have b the electoral commission. You have anything similar?

so, free speech is illegal, but what about paid/fake speech?

the fact that somebody is paying you to say shit doesn't make it free, right? especially if it's part of a plan to socially manipulate people

There was an EPIC thread last night here about DOXXing the CTR shills.

Even the retards from Sup Forums made some calls.

vocaroo.com/i/s06Xo4JNySHp

a.pomf.cat/tduqna.wav

Before the Mods decided to SHUT IT DOWN!

Here is the archive of the threads if you missed it:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83946675/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83940434/#83945063