THE DELEGATES DONALD

THE DELEGATES DONALD
GIVE THEM TO ME

Ṯ̢̳̗̭̰̙̖̣͊̎h̶̡͎͍̤ͧ͌͋̍̿ȅ̶̢͖̖̣̜̐̿̎ͅ ̹̞͆̓̈́ͪ̎D̨̫̮̣̺̰̗̖̆̚͘e̙̙͐̅ͩͩ͊ͩ̍͋͟l̀̍̈́͆͐҉̸͈͔̼̥͔̰̩̱͎e͍͒̓̋ͮ͐g͙̻̭̤̹̙̹̉̅̏͒͑̏̎̂̀ȁ̴̞͍̻̼̯̃̆ͤ̅ͣ̏͡t̜͈͚̠̫͉ͤ̾̒͟e̎̿͂͑҉̡͓͘s̸̩̦̔ͣ̊̓̅ͦ͟͠ ̵̠̪̣̈͌̓͆ͬ̈́̌̔̓͟D̦̙̋͒̓̆͌̉ͣ͘o̮̱̬̗ͭ̏̀͘n̨̪̗͍̘̩ͮ͑̑ͬ̀ͧa̢̛͖̗̱̗̍͒̇͑̈́̑̀l̶̴̰̤͙̇d̤ͪ͗̓̀ͩ
̈̒͛͏̵̙̻̲̣̰̘̦G̸̝͎͎̲̒̐͆̑ͧͨ̓͋i̵̭͓̜̟̳̻̣̹ͬͩ̅v̰̫̤̫̦̦̟̂̔͗̑̔͛͟e͎̱̻͓̮̩̪ͪ̑͒ͯͧ̌̾͟͜ ̫̱̙͔̲͔̻͋̈́͑̾ͯͫ͝ṫ̰̯̼̗̙̜̻̘̫ͤͨ̕͟͠h̨͓̞͋̄ͮ̐̒͘͠e̵͈̟̝̦͐̚ḿ̴̅ͦͭ͛͡͏̤̺̺̱̭̯̖ ̢̣̺͉̓t̷̰͈ͤ̂̑̈́͟ǫ̷̖̘͚͒͒̀̐̍ͧ̊͐͢ ̈̌͂͊͌ͦͦͯ͡҉̫̜͞m̦̠ͦ͊ͭę̛̤̠͕̈̌͗̀

Gemini, right Donul?

Your appointment with the campaign should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Dahnald.
>I take it he was agreeable?
He didn't really have a choice.
>Has he been nominated?
Oh yes. Most certainly. When I mentioned we could put him on the priority list for the delegates, he was so willing it was almost pathetic.
>This election... the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.
Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

Post this stupid shit in Sup Forums.

Meta threads are sliding all the real discussion off the board so take your children's laughs thread somewhere else.

Ave, true to Cruzar.

Donald is that you?

Just-just one more delegate and then I'll stop. Please Dahnald, I promise. Just one more.

PUT THE FUCKIN DELEGATES IN THE BASKET!

You're not funny.
Your meme sucks.
Stop lowering the quality of this board.

>this board
>real discussion
>quality

You living in some sort of time capsule?

So what's the story behind this "Dahnald delegates" meme? I'm guessing something about Cruz's behavior at the RNC?

>quality
>this board
You have to go back.

>this board is just satire and shitposting
Go back to Sup Forums faggots.

Just him being having a retarded voice and always obsessing about delegates and taking every moment of his campaign to talk about the evils of DAHNALD. I suspect that yeah, it made a resurgence because of his RNC shenanigans.

Make me, sperg. Our mods have totally deserted us so I may as well do the only thing left to do and have fun here.

Kekd

>acting like a retard is having fun
What are you, 12?

I'm fancying those delegates Dahneld.

>getting mad at someone having fun
I think it's fun, and I care not if you don't like it.

Fucking kek'd

For decades I have waited, Dahnahld. It's been a while -- but I haven't forgotten. Tell me, Dahnahld, how are the delegates? Do they.. miss me? I miss them.

The time has come. For years you have spited me. Beguiled the delegates. Rubbed it in my face.. but that time is over.

Hand them over, Dahnahld.

>In re the Dahnald Delegates meme

Ok, thnx for the info. I thought it might have been a specific event because it's the same image each time, but it seems more like just his general behavior these days. I thought maybe he actually lost his cool and confronted Trump or something.

C U C K
U
C
K

Can anyone source me on this meme? I was away from civilization for a bit and completely missed RNC.

UNBIND THOSE DELEGATES RIGHT NOW, OR I'LL UNBIND THEM MYSELF.

DAHHNUULD

LMFAO

>ratribution

Return the delegates Dahnuld....

Or suffer my currrsse...

Ted Cruz, being the sore loser that he is, held onto some delegates (in Florida I think) even after he dropped out, just to spite Trump. And then he refused to endorse Trump as well, all because he's still butthurt about not being the nominee.

You see this Dahneld? This is my machine gun. Now if you don't hand over the delegates i might have to lose a few rounds.

So why does the meme make it as if he's demanding delegates from Trump?

dobra stefan nie udawaj że wiesz o co chodzi

Because he refuses to accept defeat and his spirit roams the planes in search of the delegates he lost to Dahnald.

He's full of angst and a yearning for revenge after losing to dahnahld during those fateful months. So he scours the earth in search of vengeance

Spierdalaj. Żyje w Ameryce, mam tam dom, mam paszport, i głosowałem.

Dahnald pls, the delagats

Thanks folks, that was enlightening.

DAHNELD

DLAHANNAAAAALADS

THE LELEGETS

>C-could I...could I get some d-d-delegates too?
D-Dahnhaeld?

underrated

>I WONT HAVE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY FAMILY LIKE THAT

>APOLOGIZE TO MY WIFE DONALD SHE'S IN THE AUDIENCE
>No I won't apologize
>Oh...o-ok

>redditors run another meme into the ground

DAAAAHHHNNNAAAAAALLLLDDDD

fuck thats scary

DAHNALDA-SAN, HANDA OVA THE DERAGATSU

Get out of here. Ted. You are FINISHED.

>it's an "everyone who isn't as funny as me is from reddit xd" post