Can we have a Abo hate thread...

Can we have a Abo hate thread? I need to find that crazy vid of the 2 aboriginals making 'music' along with an Australian on a piano.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9KwW-x8PHA0
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEMiUEtpWd4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk
youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
youtu.be/E1JejIGjgw4?t=8
youtu.be/c5WYHH6viDE?t=9
youtube.com/watch?v=VTuCZykZw_c
youtube.com/watch?v=ddwsZfCbXpw
youtube.com/watch?v=nXKBx67GzVo
youtube.com/watch?v=x9tsVPV3J84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

An Aussie will be along shortly to help you.

youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs

In the meantime I will be bumping. I love these threads.

YES thank you! I kept searching for Aboriginal music funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks

SLIDE THREAD ALERT

SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
>SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
>SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK AND THESE THREADS ARE DISTRACTION TACTICS TO KEEP YOU FROM THE HILLARY CORRUPTION EXPOSING THREADS

SAGE. DONT REPLY. SLIDE

And there it is.

Thank you so much I was looking for this m8

fuck off, tinfoiler, abbo hate threads are classic Sup Forums

YOU AAAAARE MYYYYY SISTEEEERRRR

fuck you
Abo threads were a thing long before Trump AND CTR

What is the piano player? White? Part Abo? Male? Female?

post some abotrumpet music pls

abos are like 600,000 in oztraila

>Be Australian
>Steal a country
>Spread diseases
>Spread social vices
>Force people off their land (in a culture where land is religion)
>Steal their children and lock them away to be sodomized by missionaries
>Achieve extraordinarily low life expectancy
>Make threads on Sup Forums calling for further hatred to be directed at these people because my pale white butt is sore from sitting in my basement

When are these things going to be extinct?

Lyrical shitposting

>Complain using white man technology

Haven't kek'd this hard in a while. Thanks a lot

>Abbo
>people

pick one

>That was actually pretty good.
>Real question, was that a man or woman?

These... "humans" make blacks look like a super-advanced species. I mean, laugh all you want at blacks, but they have managed to achieve a lot of musical and sport successes, one even managed to get a Nobel in Economics. And of course, before the current financial crisis Barbados (90% black) was essentially a developed country in terms of both the HDI and GDP per capita. Besides, everyone can name a black person - Barack Obama, Muhammad Ali, Naomi Campbell... But who the hell can name an Abo? What have they ever achieved? Have they even managed to develop the bow and arrow indigenously? Is there any notable Aboriginal scientist, even in the very broad sense of the word, as in a famous psychologist, for example? What have they ever contributed to mankind?

>Driving the dirt road late from work
>Hit something hard
>It's just another abo sleeping on the road

>you insensitive bigots, how dare you shit on such a brave artistic performance?? we can learn so much from them!

Kangaroos move out of the street when they see a car coming
Abbos don't

>Can we have a Abo hate thread?
Why? What have they done to you?

Check this out charity song about not drinking petrol
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Serious question for an Assie (or anyone):

Abos clock in at around a 60 IQ. I'm assuming these are the ones that are considered beyond the scope of integrating them into modern society. How in the fuck were they tested at all?

Ayyyyy.....!

who is the most attractive aboriginal woman

Why the fuck are they so ugly? I would pound a thousand niggers before I even touched one of those.

Maybe??

They hit me with a boomerang once.

What the fuck is with the petrol huffing? Don't they have peyote or something they could do instead? Are they too poor or just stupid? Does it even get you high or do you just get a fume headache? Our Indians mostly just drink, smoke tobacco and occasionally meth.

Big mumma, pissed!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9KwW-x8PHA0

REPEETIN NOOMBARS

This kills the abo

When I simply clicked the same answer (say, "A") on a multiple choice IQ test which had A, B, C and D options available, I was scored as "below 60" at the end. It seems that "around 60" is simply the lowest score possible. Anything less and you'd start flinging your own shit at the monitor of the PC delivering the test.

your comparison is unfair, abos knew how to make fire, niggers do not (even chimps can), abos are 600,000 on australia, niggers are 1400 million

Looks like a half cast

Our Indians don't deserve to be compared to these beasts

Perhaps an Aussie can confirm.

I read in another thread that it was perfectly legal to toss an abo you'd hit at night because the fucker was sleeping on the road onto the side of the road and just drive off, up into the late 1970s.

That true?

Who her /rama rama/?
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Do they fuck up society like niggers or are they just annoying/an eyesore?

This one's like an Attenborough documentary, drunken boons in their natural habitat
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec

I'm sure the land is religion to all animals

This is why God gave us dominion

This must be pleasant.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEMiUEtpWd4

"music"

I can't watch this...jesus fucking christ, I can't...
I know it'll be way too cringe...

Holy shit they act just like niggers, I have new found respect for aus-bros, they truly understand our plight over here in America.

> clapping
since when did the yanks reach australia?

that was pretty avant-garde mate

my fucking sides

ABC presents: Tranny and the Cavemen

>tfw abo

some real abbo music for Sup Forums

lel, this is great

Fucking kek that white guy doing the hop and wheely

They were just kids mayne.

1:50 to 2:30 is particular emotional
When you compare these to the greats i.e. Beethoven, Mozart, you have to recognize it's up there with this, the true pinnacle of Abbo culture.

I don't get why people think we're different, it's not like whites are advanced aliens compared to most other inferior child like below avarage IQ manlet races, right?

>own a bike
>don't own shoes

Hmmm. Really makes you think...

Absolutely.

I can never ever get tired of seeing this. Ever. This is the fucking gold standard. Sides always take a good long vacation when the pianist gives the que to the retards to start mumbling and hitting twigs... And they sit there for a split second wondering what to do.

My gf had no idea abos existed. I showed her them and told her they were a subspecies of humans, the last subspecies since Homo floresiensis died out.

And is it me? Are they laughing at themselves and the whole thing?

?

Nah they are high as a kite on 80 octane unleaded

No, the government made the petrol uninhabitable because they were worried about that.

the way the old lady laughs it almost seems like its just a prank and those old fuckers are laughing that they got this gig

Replace Aussie with any "conquering nation".
whaaaaaah

youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU

youtu.be/E1JejIGjgw4?t=8

youtu.be/c5WYHH6viDE?t=9

youtube.com/watch?v=VTuCZykZw_c

youtube.com/watch?v=ddwsZfCbXpw

Barbados was propped up with Narco dollars from Venezuela and is corrupt as any nignog nation. Good rum, though.

They certainly look like a classic artists rendering of a fucking cave man.

i doubt people that enjoy sniffing petrol would enjoy peyote or any other psychedelic. Yes, it gets you high, just like some african children sniff glue and get high of the solvents.

I guess alcohol is to expensive/inaccessible to them?

Leaf Abos are just as memeworthy as Strayan abos, can't go anywhere in the northern prairies or territories without being mugged by an eskimo gang or get begged for booze by a buffalo nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=nXKBx67GzVo

This is fake, right?

fucking how

Looks like a white girl with black skin. She needs to clean her teeth and she'd be legit a 10...

Maybe get a nose job...

It is an interesting mashup of genes.

Fuck these threads. Abos are a million times worse than niggers they're beyond useless. All those infographic memes posted around about them are not only true but indicative of ongoing practices that still occur in their Northern Territory tribes to this day. The one thing I hate about being white is we're too altruistic. We had the chance to wipe them out entirely and now our god damn faggot first world feminist values have taken over and every living thing is considered valuable.

Pic related last abos of Tasmania our glorious ancestors wiped out, nothing of value was lost.

holy crap i came in here to post this

You call that an abo m8?

not even close. you don't get murdered by niggers for $5 or for a pizza. abos seem lazy and stupid, but niggers are all of those + violent and merciless

fug

I think this is the first non-white that I actually would

kind of have a thing for thick eyebrows

> that pic
FUCKING METAL

Valid point.

>nosejob
you have some kinky fetish, my friend

What is that picture? Who are they?

Can I sniff this?

t. American.

WOW.