This is not a foto montage

This is not a foto montage.

"Lies" is "read!" in German. These guys are giving away free Korans.

When did you become suspicious about Islam the first time?

Other urls found in this thread:

therightscoop.com/horrifying-video-of-afghans-beating-to-death-and-burning-body-of-woman-accused-of-burning-koran/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happens if someone happened to burn one of them, or maybe piss on them ? Just asking because a mudslime and his friend burned a bible near my supermarket the other day, screaming some words I do not speak because i have a brain.

Did you do something? Were they punished? I'm sure I know the answer and the excuses you will give but I still have some hope left...

pick one up and throw in nearest bin.

make sure they see you.

You could witness the calm and collected nature of the religion of peace. I'm sure they would forgive the person for burning their book.

Bin that koran, hadji.
Kekd

>When did you become suspicious about Islam the first time?

When I read the Qur'an for the first time. You have to be a blind and dumb idiot, not to realize that Islam is dangerous, a murderous ideology, a cult of death and war. - Or an opportunistic liar.

Pretty sure the forgiving part comes after the beheading.

Fuck if I know if they were punished, called the cops, said something about young tards burning a bible and being obviously agitated, the time It took to buy me some Sunny D and prepare to witness a possible happening with the cops and they were gone.

>When did you become suspicious about Islam the first time?

The internet told me that all muslims are bad but then I fortunalley met a cool guy and I just think that islam is just as bad as the catholic church. like i bet most of you islamophobes don't even attack christians just as much as muslims, hypocrisy lev >9k.

>someone wants to convert you to what they believe is the meaning of existence by simply offering you a free book and it's a bad thing

I suppose you'd rather they go full ackbar?

So you did something. Good job, there are fewer like you with each passing day, stay strong Frenchman!

What exactly was he supposed to do? I know your people chimp out (or maybe gyp out) at the merest of provocations, but still, what good would it do to start a fight with several muslims over a Bible

Yea, heard about those christians beheading people in middle east yesterday ? Or when Christians bombed themselves somewhere in Europe ? Or when they trucked down 84 of my countrymen ? Because they don't do that.

Are those Korans on the floor? ABSOLUTELY HARAM ASTAGFIRALLAH!!!

True.
>"When the servant of allah strikes the head from the infidel, only then can they receive forgiveness." -Muhammed (PB&J)

Kek

Go to your next supermarket, buy a pound of bacon and throw it on the books.
No, but seriously muslims harassing people on the street into joining the islam has already been a thing since like 4 years ago.

White people plus Islam would be pretty cray.

and than call nearby serb to remove kebab ? because it's racist to get into an argument with muslims if you are westerner.

>Because they don't do that.

crusades *caugh caugh*

therightscoop.com/horrifying-video-of-afghans-beating-to-death-and-burning-body-of-woman-accused-of-burning-koran/

>gyp out
kek

I took one from them...read it...after that I wasn´t just suspicious.
Shouldn´t hand this shit out to smart people.

>crusades
Yea we are in 2016 right now Poland, civilisation happened.

Crusades were an answer to muslim invasion in europe.

I only attack people who worship a terrorist pedophile like Muhammad that's just the kind of guy I am

they are in Switzerland too

I got my free qur'an from them

>mfw you'd get a fine and court-ordered sensitivity training for handing out bibles in germany

The Crusades were a series of fuck-ups that paved the way for the fall of the Byzantine Empire and the birth of the Ottoman Empire. Right idea, horrible execution.

No problem with the Crusades except they didn't finish the job.

Crusaders should have finished the job.

I became suspicious in the 90s when I learned about their existence.

Became more suspicious of leftists and politicians after all the wreath-laying and muslim-hugging after 9/11.

Cartoon riots really sealed the deal for me. Leftists and governments go full retard in their cocksucking cravenness towards islamic terror, after decades of mocking and slandering christians. (I'm an atheist but I hate leftists and globalists with the burning fire of a thousand suns.)

Just read the all three books and you will see for yourself. But this generation is fucked by screens and displays.

What's wrong with it? Gideons give out free bibles too.

Saudi Arabia sent millions of dollars to "help settle refugees" in Germany. They are also operating out of mosques to help speed up the proselytization of native Germans.

Did you even read the Quran before equating it with the Bible?!

Be careful of the filtered versions of quran in order to appear more civilized to eurocucks. You cannot really understand quran until you learn arabic proficiently which is the biggest waste of time you can imagine.

Yes. I didn't equate the 2.

I just hate the right-wing tumblrettes who ruined this board by posting every single non-issues that triggers their insecurities

so what? christcucks used to hand out free (((bibles))) at my school, which lead to a lot of fucking bibles ending up in trash.

if religion cucks want to waste money, let them.