Hillary voters average IQ: 129

>Hillary voters average IQ: 129
>Trump voters average IQ: 102

Sup Forums BTFO

so what you're telling me is that Stephen hawking and an average dude are voting for Hillary, all the niggers are staying home, and only white and Latino voters are coming out to the polls and all of them are voting trump?

Hmm. Really made me think.

Nice source faggot

sage, hide, report

Thank you for amending the logs.

>not counting black people in the average

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

I would like to see a source on that.

That is an outrageously high amount of high IQ voters in the population to gather that amount of average.

Both are above average IQ OP probably has below average IQ

how is that possible with all the blacks that are democrat?

Checkmate and sage.

Wow you are right I was crazy thinking that single moms and niggers and beaners were low IQ mongrels but you have totally corrected my record

Don't reply if you don't have a anti-Hill picture to go along with your post faggots.

But 90% of blacks vote Democrat, and blacks in America have an average IQ of 85.
I'm not just pulling this out of my ass, this is well known in scientific and social science circles.

So how the hell do you get an average of 129? Do you just have a massive boatload of 185 IQ supergeniuses lying around somewhere?

Statistically, less than 10% of the country has a higher IQ than 130
There's just no way a stat like this makes any sense

>>Hillary voters average IQ: 129
hillary voters are mostly woman and niggers lmao.

Nope. More women are voting for hillary. Women cluster around the mean and the mean is around 99 for an American female (being generous). I hope you realize you are literally a pawn for a corrupt politician who shouldn't even by law be allowed to run for office.

>(((IQ)))

Get this slide shill crap out of here, cuck

Hillary voters average IQ: 72
Trump voters average IQ: 101

>triggered

most of the democrats didnt even vote for hillary. voter fraud in 5 states +r delegates allowed her to win the primary . its entirely possible that less than 10% of the country voted for hillary and that less than 10% will vote for her in the general election

HA check mate

excellent source

>Hillary voters average IQ: 72, also are faggots and have aids
>Trump voters average IQ: 114, and pick up the best women when they go to bars
Source: just pulled it from my arse, like you, you boring pointless lame faggot
p.s. have a sage

>average hillary voter IQ
>+2 standard deviations from the mean
holy shit boys... trump statistically can't lose!

>>Hillary voters average IQ: 129
>>Trump voters average IQ: 102
FACT: 90% of the numerical facts on the internet are entirely 'made up'

>1 post by this ID

How does it feel as a spic to be occupied by them?

sooooo, blacks are voting trump and bringing down our average???

Yet another Paid Hillary Cuck

Make sure to blame yourself not the man for crossing the God Emperor when your wife leaves you like Depp or randomly dies like Oswalds did.

Not an argument

If the average IQ of a Hillary voter is 129, then it is mathematically impossible for her base to be more than 4% of the country. That sounds about right.

HILLARY BTFO

That can't be right. Only something like 2% of the US population have IQs that high. Are you saying only (at most) 4% of Americans support Hillary?

So Hillary could get like 5% of the vote?

This post is sad, just tell op that he is wrong becuase high iq people are a minority.

is this a meme?
if that's real then the math literally says Trump won the elections

It was a question not an argument.

If hilary voters average IQ was 129 it would be a guarantee very few of the population would vote for her, as people averaging at 129iq are actually a rather small slice of the country, meaning Trump would win.

Hilary BTFO.

Can we get a dump of redpill images to counter this bullshit? My folder has been lost.
Post and sage shill threads.

Feels pretty sweet

>M-MUH NATIONALIDSM
kek

> tfw you can finally make that sweet shill money with your shitposting skills

>Trump's voting base averaged has the median IQ range
>hillary's voting-base is in the 97th percentile

So I guess Trump has already won then