Clint Eastwood: Donald Trump Challenging ‘Kiss-Ass Generation’

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/08/03/clint-eastwood-donald-trump-challenging-kiss-ass-generation/

>“He’s onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up,” Clint Eastwood said in an interview with Esquire. “That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

Burgers are worse than denazified Germans when it comes to white guilt sometimes. He's right to call you out you had no reason to turn this crazy

BASED CLINT TELLIN HOW IT IS

How does it feel to be "denazified"? Honest question. Do people really like feel some kind of guilt on a daily basis?

>worse than denazified Germans when it comes to white guilt sometimes

Not even close, Hans

Be careful what you say, Mother Merkel is always watching...

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

He's right about political correctness, at least. But this isn't anything new.
youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4
it's been a thing for a while.

Ive always been an outliner so it never really affected me. As whole its a topic no one wants to talk about or even try to discuss rationally.

I dont know what happened to the younger kids because i am not that old myself but with the "refugee" shit i got the impression that many wanted to show the world how "changed" we are.

>Not even close, Hans

White Privilege shit is exclusively a thing in the USA, your white guilt over niggers has reached the point that you worship them one month every year via media and education and right now your nation is the one whining about "islamophobia" the most.

>Be careful what you say, Mother Merkel is always watching...

Patriot Act and NSA say hello

>Ask yesterday if Clint Eastwood could endorse Donald Trump
>It's happening
This is wonderful.

>Clint will die in your lifetime
Feels abysmal

He endorsed Trump a while ago.

Story says he explicitly did not endorse trump

Always liked Clint. Guy calls it like it is and has for years.

>right now your nation is the one whining about "islamophobia" the most
At least no one's gotten arrested over it yet.

Ol' Clint has still got it.

based motherfucker.
>tfw u'll never be clint.

>generation pussy

kek I hope people start using that to remember this Gen.

rude

Based Clint

>ol clint will never have this exchange with clinton

I firmly believe that people will look back on these years with the same disdain and disgust that we look back on the hippies with.

You'll probably have a bunch of old bitter faggots just like the hippies, they pitched a fit and only ended up making people hate them. In a sense they wasted their lives working towards an ideology that, in the end, helps no one.

cuck

hell be fine

[The Good the Bad and the Ugly theme song intensifies]

Yeah, the atmosphere is just more weird here. On the one hand their are no legal punishments for "hate" speech or holding certain opinions. On the other, the media itself will crucify you over a slip of the tongue

>old demented man attacking chairs having any credibility at all

An icon is still an icon

Would you be explicitly racist if you could?
>my generation is too cucked.
>Dont have the balls to defy it and become a social outcast.
>need to get a life before I can ruin it.

Is that Jotaro drawn in Araki's new style? I hardly recognize him.

FUCKING BASED I LOVE CLINT EASTWOOD SO MUCH MY, HE IS 10/10 EVEN TO OLD AGE

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF CLINT EASTWOOD ACHIEVED MORE IN HIS LIFE THAT YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE PATHETIC FAMILY DID IN THOUSANDS OF YEARS COMBINED

This is what you think is the cure? To drag out old man winter to yell at people on the street corner about how pussified they are? You know we are talking about numales here right? They revel in their servitude. The only thing you can do right now is have your bugout bag in reach and tank of spare gas for your vehicle.

Was Eastwood addressing the interviewer, or was there an invisible Hillary Clinton on a stool next to him?

CTR BTFO

He is right.

Having safe spaces and everyone being special snowflakes is not working.

>it's been a thing for a while.

Yes, but it's worse than ever.