What was the last thing you snuck into your kinoplex Sup Forums?

What was the last thing you snuck into your kinoplex Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTTUbTj5fWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KP roasted peanuts w/ my dad to see Trainspotting 2

>eating the shittiest type of melon
Women.

I snuck my entire body into the cinema to evade the no male penis rule in order to see Wonder Woman.

Candy. I'm gonna finally sneak booze into the kinoplex next time I go. In September. Damn that's like half a year away.

I sneak 6 packs of beer into the theater every time I go and leave the empties on the floor

is this a sign of alcoholism?

An AR-15.

I managed to sneak in a 9mm carbine with thirteen 10-round magazines, a sawed-off gauge pump shotgun, and a sawed-off double-barreled shotgun, 99 home-made explosives and 4 knives

Why did you have to sneak your guns in? Do you live in commie-fornia or something?

Is not just me or does the girl on the right have the face of someone who gets murdered before they hit 35?

BTFO

got my ticket as the designated shooter and didn't want to suprise anyone at first

my two anvils

Why did they have to hide it?`Are you not allowed to bring your own snacks in to American theaters?

An baby falcon since he doesnt have mandatory Kinofly licence.

Some candy and chips back in fourth grade. If you still do this past 14 then you're a degenerate piece of cheap poor shit without an ounce of class in them.

>taking a photo with flash in a movie theater
They should just release movies day 1 on home demand for the price of a ticket. 9/10 times other people(usually teenagers) ruin the movie by talking or doing shit on their phones the entire movie.
I miss when ushers actually did their jobs and checked in on that shit.

kek this is some Sup Forums worthy shit

That's why I go to the fancy theater. It's a long drive, but people behave themselves. It was recently bought by a shitty chain that never upkeeps its kinotoriums. I fear I will soon have no good place to appreciate cinema.

>Nigger intensifies

3 months is half a year?

>snuck in

It's a myth that large chains won't let you in with your own food.

Seriously, just take it. If the ticket guy says you can't take it in, say you can and walk past. They don't actually give a fuck, they're just trying to charge you more to eat their shit.

so you just tucked?

>Go to cinema
>All the ushers hate me
>I go so much they recognize me
>Doesn't help that I creeped out a few female employees so much they quit
>They have to keep rehiring because of me
>Every time I go to see a movie
>Usher will come in and go right up to me
>Stare at me for a minute to make sure I'm not doing anything
>Leaves, probably will do it once more before the end of the movie

No I cut my penis off.

Movie theater food prices are fucking bananas. You can't take a family of 4 to see a movie and get food and drink there without spending 80 dollars.

Well, what do you do?

Tip him for each visit and buy more crab legs.

I used to be able to walk in with a 30 crave case into a theater, and stay there an entire day watching 4-5 movies.

It was great, AMC did not give a fuck

I tried to sneak in my wife without a designated bull

Patrician

The film historian who gives the lecture during intermission will make you share with the rest of the class if he catches you with it.

>30 burgers over the course of a day

Amerifats, ladies and gentlemen

A bag of reese's pieces 20 years ago

I was with a friend.

nah brah I do that too. Like I'm going to pay $10 for a bud light at the concession stand.

>In September
IT?

My canary

>eating and drinking in the theater
>having to piss halfway through

"no"
I could get mugged

I remember those days.
>be me, 15
>go to movies with friend, we buy tickets for two separate movies
>hit up local taco place, get 50 soft tacos each
>tfw as long as we bought our soda at the theater, the manager didn't care

Last time I tried to sneak a fucking pack of red vines into the theater, some bitch made me take them back to my car.

>tfw I brought in a pack of gum after that, and spent the whole movie sticking used gum to the bottom of my chair

Clean that shit up, bitch.

I had a pizza delivered to the theater.

they look like those shitty slider things, bud

My local theaters are patrolled by uniformed officers of the law. Like hell I'm going to make a scene just to eat taco bites.

About five of them equals one regular burger, retarded third world yuropeasant. Still disgusting but kill yourself.

>>be me
hello retard

>having to sneak food into a cinema

Is this an American thing?

>I upset this user enough for him to respond

Lel

>amerifats
>white castle
Shiggory diggulus

I snuck in my clothes because I couldn't afford to pay the decontamination fee.

Do you pay extra for XXXL?

>BBBB-BBUTTT AMERICA!!!!

Will you stop giving them attention? Think about us Aussies.

That's actually kinda funny

two bottles of water and a bottle of xanax

Yeah it's bullshit.
Jokes on them.
I watched Wonder Woman with contaminated clothing and I wasn't caught.

Not trying to start shit, Rolf. Just never experienced this rule in a cinema. I've taken kebabs in and all sorts.

you literally got this from reddit.

everyone call him reddit.

Brought MD 20-20 in a gatorade bottle and poured it into a slushy for Boss Baby

>eating thirty hamburgers in one day
>murrilards

Fuck off, reddit.

here's how you really sneak in

youtube.com/watch?v=iTTUbTj5fWE

haha he showed him. hes not a low life at all

>Americans have to sneak food into cinemas
what the fuck? Just take in whatever you want, what are they going to do about it if they see you?

Can't you 'murrilards not eat like for a couple of hours?

You only say that because you want to drink 6 beers in which a regular responsible adult at the movies will only drink 2. You're a alcoholic buddy

I did something like that too.
Chewed a whole bag of gum, and stuck the pieces to the pop container I bought.
Whoever went to clean the room up, grabbed that cup and got a handfull of soggy moist used gum.

I steal from the quarry.

Why wouldn't you want to be drunk at a theater?

who even feels 2 beers

skinny people

im short and skinny and it still takes me at least 4 to get a bit tipsy

How much do those cost?

and non alcoholics

Had my gf sneak in a bag of wine under her shirt so it looked like she was pregnant.

Kek

>watermelons
confirmed coal burners

Concession beers are like 5-6 dollarydoos of some swill.

Jesus Christ.

That one on the left is adorable. I would get her pregnant irl and suck all of the sweet milk out of her perky little tits while she rode me to completion.

A good sick pack cost 10 dollars (unless you get something like bud light or coors lol) so why not spend 10 dollars on 2 beers? Its because you want the excess beers you fucking alcoholic.

I once snuck in a filled piss bottle to a theater and as I was leaving sprayed it all over the theater seats.

Snuck my air mattress in so I could lay down and get really comfy for the kino. Next time I might just bring in a boxed IKEA bed and assemble it in the theatre, as my air mattress now has a small hole in it and can't stay inflated throughout a 2 hour film.

You literally laid out the logic yourself and got the arrived at the wrong conclusion.

A craft six pack is roughly 10 dollars.
Two budweiser at a theater is about 12 bucks (more considering alcohol and tobacco tax).

Only someone who is financially retarded would go this route.

>six beers
>alcoholism

come back when 6 beers in an hour only get you slightly buzzed and stop the shakes

They are sliders retard, there is only two pounds of beef in that whole box.

True classy gentlesirs pay $5 for a single twix bar

I usually bring two fat rocks and smoke one before and one sometime during the middle of the movie in the bathroom.

I like to sneak in different moves into the cinema and watch those instead.

That way I can watch whatever I want but still be able to overpay for snacks and step in gum and sticky soda the whole time

My cat, so I can cuddle and feel less lonely while I'm watching the big screen

A pack of Marlboros and a fat cigar back when you could smoke in a theater. I miss the 70s and 80s when men could be men.

A pair of my grandma's panties I stole from her before she died. Wrapping them around my penis is the only way I can ejaculate.

Shoved one of these up my ass

Why do Americans have to eat when they're at cinemas? You can't go two goddamn hours without eating something? Jesus Christ.

>tfw one of them breaks off and you have to wait for it to melt and slide out of your shitpipe before you can eat it

;_;

HURTS MY HAND

Does it count as sneaking when here in my country I can just enter with a backpack to the theater?

I usually carry some sandwiches/burgers and water

>muh craft """ales"""

Letting people bring backpacks into places where there are lots of people. I'm sure nothing could ever go wrong with that.

Are US cinemas really that cucked?

Shit I've brought into a cinema without needing to sneak in

>vodka
>rum
>pizza
>subway
>haribos
>beer
>wine
>burgers

Either yank cinemas are run by bitches, their customers are bitches or you're all cunts.

Well I don't live in murrica, Londonistan, Germanistan nor Francenistan

So no, it's not an issue.

Keep thinking that buddy. That's just what they want you to do.