Why doesn't he disclose his tax returns?

Is it because of the payments he recieved from Putin and the Kremlin?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-income-tax-returns-once-became-public-they-showed-he-didnt-pay-a-cent/2016/05/20/ffa2f63c-1b7c-11e6-b6e0-c53b7ef63b45_story.html
politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-no-taxes-224498
cleveland.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/07/economist_at_dnc_correct_that.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forget that shit, check these last 2 digits and dont forget to praise Kek

Your digits suck

[NOTE] Please let all shill / troll threads sink like a rockfish. Do not reply. Just let them roll off.

because he doens't have to.

can i get an h1b visa for shilling work? i can prove my basic writing and comprehension skills make me a candidate that none of the native born labour pool can match by showing this poor quality bait.

probably because he's actually worth way, way less than he tells everyone

Peace be onto him

It would be presented by the dishonest media in the most dishonest crooked way and every single thing would be twisted to the absolute limit because these Hillary fucks just don't know any better

If they want to attack him on inheritance tax he's rich, if they want to attack him on lying on his wealth he's poor.

hmmm

bump

Trump was blackballed by Western banks when they realized he would use bankruptcy to shield himself whenever taking on new ventures. Russians and Chinese investors didn't know any better so...

Because he's a US citizen. Every citizen has the right to privacy. I'm sorry that that's not the case in your country.
>b-b-but every politician in the modern day has done it
That's because they're career politicians. Politicians do not have the same right to privacy as the average citizen.

It's because he's gone bankrupt.

>That's because they're career politicians. Politicians do not have the same right to privacy as the average citizen.
Neither do candidates of the highest office in America. He is now a politician. What shit logic.

>Politicians do not have the same right to privacy as the average citizen
you do know he's running for president right? that's a political position

Nah, it's not anything nefarious. It would be embarrassing to him for people to find out he isn't really a billionaire.

He's said numerous times that he is being audited. That's why.

it pisses the media and the lefty morans off

also, it shows he's different. "waaa trump every pres has done iiiit" "so? fuck you, I'm not oging to"

also, he probably is under an audit, pretty sure they would expose that if it weren't true

and how would you tell that from a tax return?

are they asking for his corporate filings?

It's actually because he pays no taxes.

>Trump was blackballed
that is a slur and a lie good sir, trump is never shagged a nigger! you take that back!

any source? or do you just have crystall balls?

You can actually just google "Trump taxes", but here you go:

>Trump once revealed his income tax returns. They showed he didn’t pay a cent.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-income-tax-returns-once-became-public-they-showed-he-didnt-pay-a-cent/2016/05/20/ffa2f63c-1b7c-11e6-b6e0-c53b7ef63b45_story.html

>Trump appears to have paid no taxes for two years in early 1990s

politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-no-taxes-224498

>Donald Trump paid no federal taxes for five years

cleveland.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/07/economist_at_dnc_correct_that.html

/thread

ok, and did he break any laws?

why did he pay so little?

He would but they're printed on the reverse of Obongo's college transcripts

Close. The payments came from the Clinton Foundation, really.

No matter what his tax returns are the media will find a reason to criticize him.

Dahnald.

hes probably done loads of shady shit.

i wouldnt be surprised and i dont really care.

he knows the game and hes definitely competent at what he does.

Who better to remove the loopholes taken advantage of by the rich than to be someone who takes advantage of them?

So? He's running for President, he needs a thicker skin than the average Sup Forums shitposter. His pathological avoidance of criticism is a sign that he is weak.

your just upset that he's not a cuck, like you

No, it's because he gave money to NAMBLA.

Wow thank you for correcting the record on this.

I drew you an uplifting picture.

thanks, now I am #MentallyHill, just like you