Why can't we have civil discussion anymore, Sup Forums?

This just happened only minutes ago. She seemed to be a nice person, and then she posts the picture about Trump and I just responded as a joke. Then she went off.

Why do anti-Trump supporters lack the will to discuss their views to others who don't share the same opinions, Sup Forums?

>1 of 2

>Why can't we have civil discussion anymore, Sup Forums?

>She

You found your answer dummy. Women can't discuss this kind of thing dispassionately.

She seemed very down-to-earth when we met, but I guess she has very strong feelings against Trump and his supporters.

>2 of 2

I just want to punch that bitch so bad!

Because they are indoctrinated with emotion based arguments rather than logical ones so that's literally all they know how to respond with.

Nah don't give in to that. She's just uneducated. She might change for the better. You never know.

>I won
>Okay
What kind of submissive piece of shit are you?
Call her out on her hypocrisy you stupid bitch, why are you even on Sup Forums if you can't debate?

Have you ever wondered why Sup Forums mirrors SJW attitudes sometimes?

This is why. We have fucking Trotskyites in this forum. TROTSKYITES.

dude holy shit i thought my leftist friends were bad

holy shit dude

former. I don't agree with those beliefs anymore, fellow burger.

There's no point. Obviously she wasn't open for other views. You should just say "Okay" and call it a day.

>"educate" yourself=conform to my views
fucking leftists. Every time

>Instead of bringing up your political views
You started the conversation you dumb bitch.

I just said sheeit as a joke. Then she responded.

Nevermind you're right. I then said the other thing, but I wasn't looking for a fight.

Literally all you had to say was
>"At least trump supporters aren't calling people 'fucking idiots' on social media, have fun obnoxiously attacking people you don't know for idiotic reasons."
Even if she doesn't get it at least 3rd party viewers wont think you are some loser bitch you moron.

It's clear at this point that you don't really have beliefs

No you didn't let me explain. I'm all for Trump now at this point. Between now and last November my political beliefs have gone through a lot of change.

Although I'm still unsure about some of Trump's views. I still support him, however.

>I changed my mind on a belief
>therefore all my beliefs are invalid
Burger "logic"

Don't be so hard on him. I didn't explain exactly what I meant.

Tell her what an obnoxious cunt she is being.

She has to learn on her own. Forcing the red-pill down her throat would only make her regurgitate it and hate me and others like me more.

I think what he m,meant was
"You don't have any principals"
Which I agree, everyone should at least have some beliefs that they hold as personal truths, anyone who doesn't is an idiot. And idiots flip flop on their beliefs for this reason all the time.

women are the fucking worst

>Posts political opinion
>Says "I can't be your friend anymore" when somebody doesn't agree with what amounts to a baseless insult
MATURITY

I do have my principals like the Golden Rule. That's never changed.

>The Golden Rule
It must be nice to have such a child like mindset. Enjoy being nice to everyone while they fuck you in the ass.

I've been "shitposting" (literally just pointing out hypocrisy on liberal articles) then people jump (correctly) to the conclusion I'm a Trump supporter and insult everything about me, or just response with one of "omg, baka, bigot, privileged, etc" then I offer more points or ask why I'm X, or again point out they have no legitimate rebuttal. Then they all just stop replying. Sometimes I'll get tons of silent "likes" other times I'm on my own but idc, just trying to seed cognitive dissonance.

Being able to adjust one's beliefs shows that they can make a decision based on evidence and not only off of pure belief in an ideology.
Having some things you will always believe is all good and well, that doesn't invalidate other changes in opinion.

It's not that simple. Of course I'm going to be cautious if the person is an asshole, but for the initial encounter with a stranger I try to establish some form of rapport.

Bonus points if you link to non partisan (gov) or even liberal news sources to back up your claim, also ignore the "sage" was from another thread

If your principals were rooted in logic and evidence then they wouldn't be so easily shattered in the first place and the adjusting of your principals based on new information would be accompanied by happiness and curiosity, not denial and anger.

Dude, what's UIC like? I'm going there in late August.

My leftist beliefs weren't rooted in logic or evidence, only emotion. That's why they changed. The cognitive dissonance was so great that I was forced to change, eventually.

It's a complete shithole, fellow burger. Go someplace else. For the love of God. Transfer in the spring. Save money.

There you have it, you'll know better next time.

Yep. Honestly, I don't know how people who side with the Left take it. There's so much self-hate involved it's sickening. Always walking on egg shells. Always watching what you say, do, and think. It's horrible.

UIC alum here. Confirming it is total cancer. Haven't donated a cent since I got the hell away.

The tuition is so low though. I wanna go to a local university to save $$$ so I don't have to live in a dorm.

They are just immature, some people never grow up and face reality.

Try Nothwestern. Or go out into the country to U of I. Fuck UIC, man. Seriously.

ask them if they are so tolerant they feel it's ok to insult you

I feel bad, though. I was so far left that I couldn't take it any longer. I took my whole prescription of lithium, which is a heavy metal, and downed it. I was in the ER for 4 days. I should be dead. I shouldn't be posting to you right now, man.

You do post like a fucking idiot. Maybe she's right.

By saying only a couple of things and answering a question?

You probably aren't alone, when you see some raging leftist just remember that he is probably just as bad off as you were. Then remember that this is the exact reason that these people should not be making decisions that determine humanity's future.
They are not mentally sound and should be treated as such, the day a liberal makes a logical argument that convinces me of their position based on facts is the day I lose a 10 year standing bet.
Want proof of this phenomena? Ask any Hillary voter to convince you to vote for her without mentioning Trump, you'll never be convinced.

Is that a trap?

Yeah, I've seen college lefties fly off the handle more times than I care to recall. It's absolutely brutal on the psyche to hold that much hatred for your culture, your people, and everything around you.

Everyone mocks stormfags for reviling all of modern western decadency, but there are still lots of tradition-ish things going on in the countryside where it's cheap to live. Lefties can only find solace in ultra expensive shitlib communities and universities. And since most can't afford to stay there they live out miserable lives in which they pine to be limousine liberals but end up ultra-degenerate poor white trash, which is the very image of the thing they claim to hate the most.

Giving women the right to vote was a mistake

My one friend I used to talk to was the smartest guy I knew. He graduated from DePaul earlier this year and he completely changed. I felt so bad. I lost him.

I lost so many friends due to college.

Tell her if she sucks your dick you'll vote hillary

>DePaul
After that shit with Milo how are you surprised, I don't really like the guy either but what they did was abhorrent. That shithole should be burned to the ground.

Every time I go past it I imagine it up in flames.

No. Just a boyish, yet hot, girl. Kayla, dog. Lurk.

I did post-grad work at UCLA. One of our grad assistants, living with about 5 others in a shit studio apartment, was always strung the hell out. Couldn't handle the work after a few months into the semester and got fired. Two years later when I finished up I took a local gig at an R&D outfit. I noticed a bunch of bums looked familiar outside of work one day getting lunch. Turns out it was that old grad assistant and some of his roomates. They literally went full homeless retard. I talked to him a while and found out he was just sliding around Cali doing junk and crashing with friends. Probably going on thirty years old by now and there's no telling if he's OD'd yet. Just thinking of how mentally fucked up he got in college pisses me off. He was a decent kid with a head on his shoulders. I knew the professors who were winding him up with all the fucking social lefty radical shit.

>would vote for hillary in exchange for 1 weekend.

>Partisan politics
>National unity
pick one.

I'd rather live in a nationalist-leaning state (left or right) than in a state where children bitch and moan about children on the other side of the tracks.

three negroid babies later and one hispanic.

context: post about clinton cash movie